Item No.: MONO-FRENCH GRAY
Size: 600× 1200mm
Surface: Polished/ Matt
Water absorption rate: ≤ 0.07 %
Breaking strength: 910 N
Modulus of rupture: 75 MPa
Abrasive resistance: Grade 6
1. High Quality:
Grade AAA+, first choice always.The product quality strictly follow the ISO quality
standard. They all pass and even exceed the national and international standard.
2. Competitive Price:
We have our own factory located in Nanzhuang, Foshan. With 5 production lines, daily
output reaches around 10,000 sqm. Therefore we can offer our clients the very best prices.
Regarding required quantity, discounts are offered.
3. 10 Years Professional Experience:
We have been specialize in manufacturing and exporting tiles for 15 years. Our products can meet different import requirements of different countries. SGS, BV, SONCAP, SASO, CIQ, CE, SNI, INEN, etc can be handled well.
4. Modern Fashionable designs:
New and fashionable designs are promoted and updated periodically, which will be
fresh and fashionable revolutions.
FAQ and Investment:
Q: When can you deliver the goods?
A: If stock is available, we can deliver goods within 10 days. If no stock, that would be 20-25 days after receiving deposit.
Q: How about your payment terms?
A: Our payment terms is by T/T, 30% as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C before shipment.
Q: What is your main market?
A: Our main market is Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa, European Countries.
Q: We are importing to Egypt, can you provide CIQ certificate?
A: Our company have been in tiles export for many years. We are experienced in dealing with CIQ, SASO, BV, SGS, SNI, SONCAP certificate and etc.
- Q:Is this Ceramic Tile?
- Sure is a ceramic tile. Could be a porcelain bodied tile with a glazed surface but they are all classified as ceramic. Ceramic with a slightly beveled edge for a bit different look. Getting the name is almost impossible unless it came from a magazine where you can get it or at least the brand name of the manufacturer. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:My house to decorate, who knows how the Villets tile ah?
- Feeling can be, my home is with the Weiluo Si,
Domestic brand tile ranking (China's top ten brands)
1 Nobel Tiles (well-known best-selling influence brand, national Mianjian products)
2 Marco Polo Tiles (China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free Products)
3 champion tiles (Taiwan's industry's first brand, national Mianjian products)
4 Dongpeng Tiles (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free Products)
5 Mona Lisa Tiles (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, National Mianjian Products)
6 Wells Tiles (well-known best-selling brand, national Mianjian products)
7 Samit Tile (China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free Product)
8 Asia Tiles (China Famous Brand, National Mianjian Products)
9 Eagle Tiles (China Famous Brand, National Inspection-free products)
10 gold rudder tiles (China famous brand, national Mianjian products)
- Q:How can a ceramic tile be painted?
- Light source to astigmatism
2. Add polarizer
3. Avoid the light source angle
High reflective to shoot the texture, make a soft box, just like the eyes of light as the film, if the contrast is too large to use the high dynamic to reduce the contrast
- Q:How to calculate the area of the toilet and kitchen tiles
- 4 wall, remove the window area. Plus the surface area is all
- Q:Slate tile in leopard gecko cage?
- A slate tile sounds great, I never thought of that. But grout is a terrible idea! It's chemical. Animals, esp. small ones with heat mats lamps, cannot be around chemicals like that. You're not even supposed to clean their cages with a sponge because of minor chemicals-they're very sensitive. There is no guide because that's a jerry rigged solution that isn't good for animals. And anyways if you grouted the tile in, you wouldn't be able to clean the cage good enough.
- Q:Is polished tiles and tiles a thing?
- Tiles include polished tiles. Basically do not care. That is, such as oil and water drops on the timely removal, so as not to suck color, people slide to.
- Q:Removing newly installed porcelain tiles...?
- big-must is right. You have to just take the loss and demo the project, starting over. You won't be able to salvage any of what you pull up or the boarding underneath it.
- Q:Floor tile dings-how to repair?
- Depends on how bad they are. Sounds like you have an very inexpensive tile on the floor or it would not have all the chips/dings. A cheap temporary fix would be to find a paint to match and just touch up. If you're renting, just try that. If you own, you could do that temporarily while you save up. When you replace though, make sure you get a good quality porcelain tile.
- Q:I want to get rid of bathroom and kitchen linulium and replace them with tiles.?
- OMFG. Why don't you asking an intersting question.
- Q:Floor Tiles?
- there are stone tiles (like slate and travertine), there are glass, and there are ceramic ,,, it can very how much a 12*12 tile cost becasue if the material it's made out of you can get ceramic tiles for less than $1 but the more desired tiles like say marble can cost $15 a tile .. look in your local flooring store or at Home Depot or Lowes
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range