Thermal Insulation Aluminum Window Double Sash Casement Door Outward Door Double Door Design
Model Number: SQ-80
Open Style: Swing
Surface Finishing: Finished
Type: casement door
Door Material: Aluminum Alloy
aluminum: aluminum door
aluminum casement door: aluminum casement door
glass: singles glass and double glass
color: any color for powder coating
features: energy saving
water leak: water-proof
u-value: very low u-value
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 1.air bubble film+wood crates; 2.carton+plywood; 3.accept customized package .
aluminum casement door
Open outside with the range of 0-180 degrees .
It enlarges space .
Thermal insulation aluminum window double sash casement door outward door double door design
single /double glazing
commom profile or thermal break,PVC or UPVC
Can be single sash or two sashes
1.Open outside with the range of 0-180 degrees .It enlarges space .
2.European style groove design adds more flexibility to install the handles .
3.Multiple choices for profile treatment.
1.U shape groove design makes the installation more easy.
2.EFDM rubber provides excellent performance of water-proof and sound –proof .
3.Handles with keys enhance home security .
High building ,villas ,offices.apartments .
- Q:Bedroom with aluminum doors or solid wood doors
- Every family is inseparable from the door, especially in modern home decoration is essential to the door of the purchase and decoration, and many families are willing to Fu Xuan aluminum doors as their bedroom choice, not only because of a wide variety, energy saving, But also because the aluminum alloy door practical and engaging,
- Q:How to keep my 2 yr old from going outside.. metal door?
- what okorder.com/search/search-ng.... If not maybe you could wrap a bungee cord around the handle (tightly) and pull the other end to a large screw attached high onto the wall, so the only way it could be opened is if you reach up and unattach the wall side of the cord. This is just in case you get a door alarm (very good idea!) but somehow the child runs through the door so fast that the alarm doesn't phase them.
- Q:What is PC aluminum alloy doors and windows
- The surface is plated with a PC
- Q:I am going to put a metal frame screened in room, but want a wooden screen door. Is this possible?
- Depending on the climate of the area where you live, A wood door would be hard to keep from bowing or even rotting, termites many other things could happen to it, My Son I put a screened in porch with a metal door that is lite weight, but has a catch on it to retract slowly, it also as a hinge that can hold it open so you can move things in or out as needed. You can put a wood door on a metal screen if you wish, check with home depot or Lowes, any hardware store would have one.
- Q:Aluminum alloy doors and windows wheel bad, how to change the wheels.
- Oh, oh, the original is 70B series, I give you solve! How much trouble? Look at your right side of the window fan screw hole, your seller fraud, save the material! Solution steps are as follows: 1 you first put 2 sash are pushed Side of the window to see there is not a white or other color of the plastic block? Some words to remove the screw to the side, so that the sash can be won. 2 window fiddle: two windows overlap, to avoid 1 inside Of the plastic block, and then together to lift up, and then pushed out to the outside, down, the sash to get the room, if the window from the outside ground is not high (non-building) directly to the outside to get the ground .3 will cross the window, The wheels of the side up, you use a cross screwdriver to mark your screws (both sides have) unloaded. Remove the screws, and then put this piece of material up hard to see, see the pulley, the same way to buy a change On the line. As for the installed, you can find where the wheels of the careful people, it would be estimated!
- Q:Does anyone know if I can buy metal door handles for a Suzuki Samurai?
- There is not a metal handle available. You could have a machine shop make them but that would be expensive. I am a Tool and Die Maker and can tell you that this would be several hours of work.
- Q:How can I hang a framed pic on a metal door?
- you could try the little hooks with the plasic/glue backing
- Q:how do i finish a metal door frame to prevent it from rusting.?
- Indoor or Outdoor? KBS Coatings makes a RustSeal in clear. It is a moisture-cured urethane that draws moisture out of the metal and atmosphere dries to a rock hard nonporous finish to completely stop rust. The Clear is UV sensitive and may yellow in time but not to the extreme of shellac or lacquer would. Clear can be topcoated with any opaque paint system to avoid this... or perhaps just choose Grey RustSeal. Bottom Line: If stopping rust is the priority, you need RustSeal on the bare metal to block its pores and seal it from moisture oxygen. The paint goes on in thin covering coats. An 8 oz. can will cover 12 sq.ft. with 2 coats.
- Q:How do you install a peephole into a metal door?
- Nope, you're going to have to buy a new house to put around the peephole. Haha just kidding. Yeah, you can get a peephole from your local hardware store. I'm sure it'll come with instructions for installation. It shouldn't be hard.
- Q:868.80 aluminum alloy doors and windows production size
- 868 is just a profile factory from a name, not generally common
Want to know the formula of the material to spend their brains
The side seal height is the actual height
The upper and lower slips are the actual width minus the margin of the side seal
The upper and lower sides are the actual width minus the number of four hooks is the width of the slide
Hook your own business to take a pressure to put their own sets of holes ~! The The
In fact, apprentices should not ask under the shame, the general asked the master will say ~! Not out to eat rice, buy cigarettes to the master pumping ah ~ ~
Go out to understand the communication ~ ~ ~ ~ ~! The The
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range