It's mainly used to transfer the high-temperature liquid with weak corrosion and free of solid particles at working temperature below 370 degree, which is an ideal type of hot oil circulation pump.
- Q:When the car is powered on, does not strike a spark, does the oil pump work?
- Hello Not working! The oil pump is driven by a belt!
- Q:Audi a6l2.0 engine oil pump timing, right?
- I remember it was carved when we took it apart,
- Q:Where is the oil pump installed?
- There are two positions: one is mounted on the lower plane of the cylinder (also called the crankcase), and the two is at the front end of the crankshaft
- Q:How to check the motor oil pump oil supply is normal?
- In the premise of the normal amount of oil, usually need to check whether the oil pressure is normal (usually around 0.3MPa), if the oil pressure is low, usually the oil circuit, overflow valve failure or oil pump failure. After cleaning and adjusting the oil relief valve, the pressure is still low. The fault must be the oil pump failure.The effect of the oil pump is to press the engine oil to a certain pressure and force it to the surface of each part of the engine. If the oil pump is damaged or leaking, it is necessary to disassemble the oil pan, take out the oil pump and replace it, and clean or replace the oil pump inlet strainer at the same time.
- Q:What is the effect of excessive oil on the oil pump?
- The oil pump doesn't work, but it has an impact on the engine. It makes the engine weak and has a lot of carbon for a long time. Don't ask how I know it. It's still in the car.
- Q:The oil pump is greased by hand, so why not oil it on the truck?
- This situation may be the engine oil pressure relief phenomenon inside, check that there is a problem, repair it
- Q:Is the oil pump of electric vehicle controlled by electronic or mechanical transmission?
- Buddy, EFI cars are electronically controlled, but the oil supply system is divided into single pump, high pressure common rail, turbocharged, and vortex wheel
- Q:How to identify the motorcycle engine oil pump is normal?
- Determine whether the motor oil pump is normal, you can check the way through the oil lane to determine.An ordinary motorcycle, most of which will have an inspection screw on the cylinder head. It will have a copper pad to separate it from the other screws. After starting the engine, loosen the screw with a wrench. If the oil runs out of the screw at this time, the oil pump will be normal.If the engine does not have this screw or can not be found, it can also remove the cylinder head or the valve cover. After starting the engine, the oil will obviously pour out or eject, and it can also indicate that the oil pump is normal.If there is no engine oil within a few seconds after starting, it shows that the oil pump or oil channel is defective and should be shut down immediately.
- Q:Working principle of engine oil pump.
- The oil pump is used to press a certain amount of engine oil on the friction surface of the engine after the pressure is raised through the main oil passage on the cylinder block. There are two kinds of oil pumps used in automobile engines: gear type and rotor type. Gear type oil pump is characterized by its reliable operation, simple structure, easy manufacture and high pump oil pressure, so it has been widely used.
- Q:How does the c4l determine whether the oil pump works? The oil lamp is on
- Check that the oil is adequate, enough, that is, the oil pump to be replaced
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average