1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:How to distinguish between true and false tiles
- Can determine whether the factory agent or distributor or sell fake. 2, to see the back of the tile signs and packaging, there are manufacturers logo, there are manufacturers on the packaging and some formal content, such as grade, etc., you can consult the above manufacturers service phone. 3, won the fine heavy brick, you can look at its work and so on, the intention to feel, I hope you can buy assured brick, decoration smoothly.
- Q:Decoration tiles how to choose
- Q:What kind of tiles good? How to look?
- See whether the glaze with pinholes, spots, glazed texture, with or without color. 2. See if the tile is deformed. 3. Look at the ceramic tile water absorption. With water droplets on the back of the brick, the smaller the diffusion area, the longer the drying time, the lower the water absorption, the better the quality. 4. Listen to the sound, hand knock on the tiles, the sound the more crisp, the better the quality. 5. weigh the weight, the heavier the weight, the better texture
- Q:How is oriental Paul tiles?
- 4 test weight
The same size of the floor tiles, the greater the weight, the better the quality, which is a relatively simple and rugged and effective selection method. Good quality tiles (800mm * 800mm) a pack of three, not a regular exercise of adult men is difficult to move up alone. (I belong to the type of extreme lack of exercise, two Nobel 800mm * 800mm tiles I can not move a person)
Weight reference: a 800mm * 800mm tile about 30 pounds to 40 pounds, a 600mm * 600mm tile about 12 pounds to 18 pounds, a 300mm * 300mm tile about 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
5 listen to the sound
With a hard object (such as carrying the key) flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also use the fingers to clamp the corner of the tile, so that the tiles hanging down, with the other hand flick the lower tiles, the more clear the sound, the better the quality.
This method may be more virtual, we should listen to a few pieces of different price tiles in order to have the ability to accurately determine.
6 to see the water absorption
In the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the speed of water, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of tiles, the better the quality. Tiles should not absorb water, if the tiles to absorb water, and from the front to see the water stains, that shows the quality is poor, do not buy. Wall is a certain degree of water absorption, it is difficult to use this method to test, but now the wall and floor tiles are basically supporting the sale of tiles qualified, wall is also no big problem.
Poor quality of the tiles on the back of a larger water absorption
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Tiles are made of refractory metal oxides and semi-metallic oxides, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of a kind of acid and alkali resistant porcelain or stone and other building or decorative materials, Collectively called tiles.
And tiles, tiles are based on the use of to distinguish. Sample brick is the meaning of the sample.
Brick: Tiles attached to the surface of the building. Brick is made of refractory clay after molding and roasting. Usually made rectangular, the size of 100 × 100 × 10mm and 150 × 150 × 10mm and so on. It has a solid texture, high strength, low water absorption (less than 4%) and so on. Generally pale yellow, used as exterior finishes.
Floor tiles: floor tiles are a ground decoration material, also known as floor tiles. Made of clay. Specifications variety. Quality Kennedy, pressure wear, can moisture. Some by glazing treatment, with decorative effect. Used for public buildings and civil buildings on the ground and floor.
- Q:How does the tile stick up?
- Dry paste only refers to the floor tiles, wall tiles are not posted, dry paste is the first layer of dry mortar, and then in the floor tile on a layer of cement paste, paste on the dry mortar, this paste the floor Brick deformation is small, wet paste is on the ground directly with cement mortar paste floor tile, this paste is easy to deformation. If you want to stick thin, use wet stickers.
- Q:Gold tiles and gold medals in Asia which is good
- 7, if it is to buy tiles (wall), then look at the brick body side of the body and glaze between the glaze to see the thickness, too thin can not be, because a long time there will be broken or will There is seepage. Look at the surface of the tiles glaze is bright, glaze light good quality.
The above methods 1,2,3 points are common to all bricks, and 4,5,6,7 is a method for different products. The last to add a few pieces of brick weight is a method, the more dense the higher the relative, but this is not useful for all the bricks, for example, now like God God Connaught and several other big brands have a called "light brick "The product, the weight is very light but the quality is also good. So the weight of the contrast can only be used on traditional tile products. If the conditions permit, then the cup of water poured on the back of the brick body to see the water absorption of the brick speed, the faster the harder the brick, the more difficult to prove that the better brick, which is commonly referred to as the ceramic tile water absorption, the general international standards In the following 0.4%, that is, pour 100 grams of water brick will only absorb 0.4 grams, to achieve this standard brick is basically a good brick.
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:The classification of various tiles and the specific process
- Tiles in accordance with its production process and characteristics can be divided into glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles and mosaic.
Glazed tile glazed tiles is the brick surface of the brick after the glaze treatment. It is based on the raw materials, can be divided into two kinds: ceramic glazed tiles, that is, made from clay, water absorption is high, the intensity is relatively low. According to the local soil distinction, there are red soil also white (yellow) soil. Porcelain glazed tiles, that is made of porcelain clay, low water absorption, the intensity is relatively high. Its main feature is the back of the color is gray. According to the different gloss, can also be divided into the following two: bright glazed tiles, suitable for manufacturing "dry
Net "effect. Matte glazed tiles, suitable for manufacturing" fashion "effect.
The surface of the quintana brick body is not glazed, and the front and back of the material and color consistent, hence the name. Quintana bricks are a kind of wear-resistant tiles, although there are varieties such as seepage through the whole body, but relatively speaking, its color than glazed tiles. As the current interior design more and more tend to plain design, so the whole body tiles are increasingly becoming a fashion, is widely used in the hall, aisle and outdoor walkways, etc.
Decoration of the ground, generally less will be used in the wall, and most of the anti-skid brick are all bricks.
- Q:How to effectively remove the glue marks on the tiles?
- How to effectively remove the glue marks on the tile
1. The usual use of wiping oil coated to wipe evenly, slightly with nails to pull out the part of the first pull out, the rest of the wet towel to wipe off.
2. With a hair dryer blowing with plastic parts, the glue can be very easy to get off the bar.
3. Spray the oil spirits in the location of rubber marks, after a while a plastic mark that is out, may wish to try.
4. With alcohol + eraser can also be, although this method is more tired, but the effect is good.
5. You can take a piece of vinegar covered with a rag to cover the whole place of plastic marks, until the plastic sticky stains completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed.
6. If you can, first with blisters, and then coated with a little detergent, and then look at the effect of old toothbrush brush.
7. with a cloth dip tip or Erguotou wipe will have a good effect.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range