General information of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:How to quickly distinguish tinplate and ordinary substrate iron?
- Tinplate is the substrate, iron tin plating, tin bright, the substrate is dark, the substrate for a few days rust, and the two put together, the difference is great.
- Q:Tin cans in what way sterilization good ah
- Meat and pepper 1KG or so is tinplate packaging, it is best to use water bath sterilization pot, water bath spinning the best.
- Q:Can tinplate be used as a water tower? Is hot water durable?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated thin steel plate. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting.
- Q:What are the advantages of tin packaging?
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- This is not the standard terms, generally refers to the 2 cold rolling coil after cold rolled hardness increased after heat treatment after recrystallization to obtain greater reduction.
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Tinplate is made of iron, but tin is plated on the surface to improve its resistance to oxidation. The price is cheap
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- General galvanized sheet used in home appliances and electronics industry, thicker. Tin plate, tinplate, used in packaging industry, thinner.
- Q:What's the latest price for tinplate?
- It's about 7000 yuan. This tea is good.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
- Q:What is tin plate
- Tinplate is classified according to thickness and tinning. Generally speaking, in order to save costs, the current industrial production will reduce the iron thickness and tin content while guaranteeing the reliable strength of the package. One is to use less or even no tin tin (chrome iron), by 50s the development of hot dip tin plating tin to the present, China has not see the hot dip in the use of tinplate cans.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range