Panel Type: TFT-LCD
Max Resolution: 1680x1050
INPUT and OUTPUT:
Composite Video Input:2 (BNCx1)
Composite Video Output:1 (BNCx1)
Video Noise Reduction:Available
VGA Input:1 D-Sub
PC AV AUDIO OUT:1
PC AV AUDIO IN:1
Power Supply:AC220V~240V, 50/60Hz
OSD Display(Screen Menu Display):
Maximum Power Consumption:<=45W
Menu Language:Chinese/English and more
Standby Power Consumption:<=1W
- Q:The difference between video surveillance system and CCTV system
- CCTV is a kind of video surveillance system, and also an early video surveillance. Now it is video surveillance, including a wider range, such as network video surveillance, wireless video surveillance and so on..
- Q:Can closed-circuit remote monitoring use mobile networks?
- What I said before is the principle of a remote transmission. If you want the boss to watch remotely, you have to disconnect the monitor host from the outside, so you can see for yourself. But even if you break it, the boss will not be able to see it any day, so he will definitely go to someone who is in charge of this matter, or the company that monitors it. You can't make havoc every day. But don't you want to monitor that terrorists, in general, the work of working people or good, unless you really want to be lazy hunfanchi.
- Q:What's the reason for the closed-circuit surveillance image?
- This situation is expected to occur when the line is subjected to high voltage interference, or when the interface is not in good contact
- Q:What is the working principle of security monitoring system?
- The big project needs to connect to the distributor above, the allocator is given to the VCR and the matrix, and the rest of the debugging is unclear. The principle of these, you go online to check the role of these devices, slowly know.
- Q:How to adjust the CCTV screen?
- After you select the best resolution, press OK to complete the resolution setting.5, and then set the computer refresh frequency, making the TV display more stable; also in the screen resolution settings interface, select the right lower right of the advanced settings";6, click on the advanced settings, the system will pop up the display properties window, at the top of the window click the monitor";7, click after you can see the properties of the monitor, select the refresh frequency for "60HZ", the lower point of the OK to complete the refresh frequency settings.
- Q:The difference between TV closed circuit and monitoring line
- The difference between TV closed circuit and monitoring line is that the structure is different, the performance is different and the use is different.
- Q:About 100 meters of video surveillance, video surveillance video lines can be replaced by closed-circuit TV?
- Of course, the coaxial line can be divided into two types: SYV (video cable) and SYWV (radio frequency line). The former is security video special line, the latter is closed circuit TV special line
- Q:What is the difference between "closed-circuit surveillance electronic police" and "electronic police"?
- I don't think it's very different in nature.The former should be to monitor the continuous image, the general motor battalion will be operated, check some violations, stop, ah, such violations, see again after the snap.
- Q:What kind of equipment does the school security monitoring system have?
- Front-end equipment: fixed focus camera (optional infrared), integrated network camera, dome camera, PTZ, shield, transformer, pole etc..
- Q:I'd like to have a closed-circuit monitoring at home
- Monitoring requires encoders, decoders, storage, display devices, and so on.If you need to connect to the TV can extract the files, then buy a small hard disk recorder machine, plus a special small camera.
We are sure that we have the most competitive product price and professional after-sales service, that is the reason not only the domestic market likes us and need us, we also won the favor of many foreign customers, especially South Korea, India, Algeria, Germany, South America, Africa, Europe and other countries and area. We fully know what we get today is not enough, we will always uphold the integrity, professionalism, innovative ideas, adhere to provide customers with quality products, fast delivery, professional services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||37.00% North America
19.00% Western Europe
12.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range