Panel Type: TFT-LCD
Max Resolution: 800x600
INPUT and OUTPUT:
Composite Video Input:2 (BNCx1)
Composite Video Output:1 (BNCx1)
Video Noise Reduction:Available
VGA Input:1 D-Sub
PC AV AUDIO OUT:1
PC AV AUDIO IN:1
Power Supply:AC220V~240V, 50/60Hz
OSD Display(Screen Menu Display):
Maximum Power Consumption:<=24W
Menu Language:Chinese/English and more
Standby Power Consumption:<=1W
- Q:Can the closed-circuit line be a monitoring line?
- Closed-circuit cable television also called cable TV signal line line, closed-circuit television signal is divided into core and shielding layer of two parts, the middle of that hard root as a signal, while the outer layer of the mesh wire core and aluminum foil as the signal shielding layer, played the role of anti-interference.
- Q:CCTV can generally monitor how far it is?
- Camera distance: according to the lens size, can monitor 1-2 meters to 100 meters (twenty or thirty meters to reach a fixed camera, zoom camera, up to 100 meters); transmission: if you use a cable transmission, hundreds of kilometers is not a problem, if you use the network to check the network, as long as you can see the place. Of course, this requires a certain agreement, and no one can read it at will.
- Q:How to install closed-circuit monitoring to connect to mobile phones?
- The simple principle is the use of software to monitor you can watch CCTV on the computer, only need to install a subroutine in the computer and run in the background, even if there are people in the operation of the computer and do not see any traces. (unless you see the task manager often!). Then, install the mother program on your cell phone, and turn on the APP on your phone to monitor and control everything on that computer... The biggest premise is that the computer can not be switched off.
- Q:The difference between TV closed circuit and monitoring line
- SYWV has less high frequency attenuation and lower frequency attenuation. The high frequency attenuation of SYV is low, and the attenuation of low frequency is small - its performance is different.SYWV is suitable for transmitting high frequency CATV signals; SYV is suitable for transmitting low frequency TV signals with different uses.
- Q:What are the common types of CCTV cameras?
- The camera is divided according to the resolution:1, 480 lines, 520 lines, 540 lines, 600 lines, 700 lines, 800 lines, 1000 lines and so onThree, the camera according to the night vision effect points:1, ordinary camera. 2, infrared camera, 3, color to black cameraFour, the camera according to the imaging color points:1, black and white camera (now this camera has been discontinued), 2, color camera
- Q:What kind of equipment does the school security monitoring system have?
- Front-end equipment: fixed focus camera (optional infrared), integrated network camera, dome camera, PTZ, shield, transformer, pole etc..
- Q:What is closed-circuit, such as closed-circuit surveillance, closed-circuit television, and so on
- Closed-circuit television is the concept of open circuit, the so-called "open circuit" is released in the form of radio, that is, we all see ordinary television. "Closed-circuit" refers to television signals that transmit signals in a small range, such as military, medical and educational TV signals. The simplest closed-circuit television is a video camera that is plugged into a TV set so that only the TV receives the TV signals and no other TV can see it. This is called closed-circuit. Closed circuit monitoring, one finger camera to video host system
- Q:Is it okay to use CCTV for surveillance cameras? Is video line the same as closed route?
- The impedance is the same, the TV is radio frequency, the monitor is coaxial line, the copper core of TV line is finer. If you have to use video lines, do not contact the middle of the proposal, otherwise the signal attenuation is very large
- Q:The transmitter and receiver transmitter CCTV can be used interchangeably?
- Yes, it does matter.Optical transceiver, optical signal transmission is the terminal equipment. Due to the improvement of the current technology, reduce the fiber prices so that it is widely used in various fields (mainly embodied in the security monitoring), so each terminal manufacturers is developing like bamboo shoots after a spring rain.
- Q:Requirements and standards for installation and construction of CCTV monitoring system
- Closed circuit monitoring system provides remote monitoring and control. The system should set up security cameras, television monitors, video recorders (or hard disk recorders) and picture processors, etc., so that users can tune in any screen at any time, remote control operation of any camera, etc..
We are sure that we have the most competitive product price and professional after-sales service, that is the reason not only the domestic market likes us and need us, we also won the favor of many foreign customers, especially South Korea, India, Algeria, Germany, South America, Africa, Europe and other countries and area. We fully know what we get today is not enough, we will always uphold the integrity, professionalism, innovative ideas, adhere to provide customers with quality products, fast delivery, professional services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||37.00% North America
19.00% Western Europe
12.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range