1. The use of flat floors, hanging pedals, side manipulation, 16+8 shuttle shift transmission, and various gear selections can provide a reasonable velocity distribution. Optional 16+16 synchronizer shuttle shift models make the manipulation more convenient;
2. The imported German LUK clutch has a reliable performance, a large torque reserve coefficient and a high transmissiton ability;
3. 240-liter lower large fuel tank, a long operation time;
4. The optional U.S. ACTUANT combination instruments can achieve a stable work and a high reliability;
5. GOST certification model is available.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||5060*2345*2995|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2582/2657(Front Drive Axle of Midengine Steering Fuel Cylinder)|
|Minimum ground clearance||395|
|Counterweight (max) (front/rear)||440/516|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.25-29.71/2.0-27|
|Engine type||In-line, four-stroke|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||77.2|
|Air cleaner type||Dry type|
|Type of cooling system||Forced water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||354/1500~1700|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤248|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||240|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic steering|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Wet type, disc type, static hydraulic control|
|Clutch type||Dry type, double-action clutch|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode(front/rear)||Single-stage spur gear|
|Tire Model (front/rear)||14.9-26/18.4-38|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class II|
|Regulating mode||Depth control, floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Rear separated type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 /8/21 splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38/φ35|
|PTO shaft speed||540/1 000 or 760/1 000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||52|
- Q:Does the construction forklift need to be on the card?
- (forklift) loader is a kind of widely used in earthwork construction machinery construction, highway, railway, electricity, ports, mines and other construction projects, it is mainly used for shovel of soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials, can also be used as a mild shovel of ore and hard soil digging etc..
- Q:Steel for construction machinery, including those concrete materials?
- Construction machinery steel include: welding parts with Q235A, Q345 (A, D), Q690 and so on. More than 45, 35 or more alloy steel. Sheet material: Q235A; 65Mn; 16Mn; 304 sheet (less used); cast iron class: HT150; HT100; a small amount of non-ferrous metal: 6-6-3; H62; copper tube and so on.
- Q:after 5 beers, how long will it take before you can operate machinery?
- If you like your Camaro (and anything/one else on the road), you'll leave the driving to someone else-- --unless you plan to stay put for a good number of non-drinking hours after 5 beers.
- Q:How do ball bearings reduce friction in machinery?
- Antifrictional okorder.com/
- Q:Stone cutting machinery
- Look for concrete saws. They cut rock as well. There's a wide variety available. The link below is one place to start.
- Q:Were the Luddites justified in their attacks on machinery?
- Turning point in history Many historians would deem the Luddite riots as unsuccessful, while many others would say that they had a huge impact on society. The Luddites changed the views of people during the Industrial Revolution. They brought the rights of the workers to the attention of England. A turning point in history is often thought of as a well-known and dramatic event that took place and completely changed the world. The riots of the Luddites are not very well-known. However, their actions led to many significant changes in the world. Politically, the actions of the Luddites brought the idea of having a society based on industrialization into the eyes of the public and open to debate. People were forced to look more closely at the positive and negative effects of having an industrial society. The machine question continues tobe unanswered today. The riots became a turning point because the flaws of the Industrial Revolution were brought to the surface and the government could no longer ignore the opinions of the working class. The Luddites stories circulated England, showing the strong resistance and bravery of the English men. People realized that if one is disciplinedand organized, he will be successful in his battles. The Luddites als brought about the ideas that technology is never neutral and some are even hurtful. For example, while the while the Spinning Jenny was beneficial to the textile industry, it also put several spinners out of business. The Luddite rebels uncovered the dark side to the Industrial Revolution!
- Q:What are deck machineries?
- Assuming that your question refers to ships rather than boats: The deck mounted mechanical equipment such as mooring and anchor winches, cargo and stores cranes and hatch hydraulics. PS the correct expression is deck machinery (already plural )
- Q:Is there any law or regulation preventing an international company from importing used machinery to China?
- I understand your question. The best source of information would be the Chinese Embassy in Washington, DC. I do know of at least one U. S. exporter (cotton and textile fibers) that was asked if he could supply a reconditioned cotton gin. As far as I know there were no U. S. restrictions but it never got off the ground because the Chinese buyers either couldn't or wouldn't pay the asking price.
- Q:Can my employer put me on medical leave because my doctor said I'm not able to use certain machinery?
- yes they can. if you can't safely operate a machine they can take you off of it.
- Q:What kind of machinery are they talking about?
- Anything which requires hand and eye coordination or which would be unsafe if you had slow reflexes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range