1. The use of flat floors, hanging pedals, side manipulation, 16+8 shuttle shift transmission, and various gear selections can provide a reasonable velocity distribution. Optional 16+16 synchronizer shuttle shift models make the manipulation more convenient;
2. The imported German LUK clutch has a reliable performance, a large torque reserve coefficient and a high transmissiton ability;
3. 240-liter lower large fuel tank, a long operation time;
4. The optional U.S. ACTUANT combination instruments can achieve a stable work and a high reliability;
5. GOST certification model is available.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||5060*2345*2995|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2582/2657(Front Drive Axle of Midengine Steering Fuel Cylinder)|
|Minimum ground clearance||395|
|Counterweight (max) (front/rear)||440/516|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.25-29.71/2.0-27|
|Engine type||In-line, four-stroke|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||77.2|
|Air cleaner type||Dry type|
|Type of cooling system||Forced water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||354/1500~1700|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤248|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||240|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic steering|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Wet type, disc type, static hydraulic control|
|Clutch type||Dry type, double-action clutch|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode(front/rear)||Single-stage spur gear|
|Tire Model (front/rear)||14.9-26/18.4-38|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class II|
|Regulating mode||Depth control, floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Rear separated type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 /8/21 splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38/φ35|
|PTO shaft speed||540/1 000 or 760/1 000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||52|
- Q:caterpillar machinery windows?
- You can get an exact replacement window from cat but it will be expensive ($300 or more) depending on the size of the window. You can call the local cat house and they will be happy to give you a price, you will need the model and serial number for the parts man to look it up. If it is just broken glass and the gasket and frame are OK you can go to a local glass company and get a new window cut which should save you some money.
- Q:How to seek for machinery agent or distributor in the worldwide?
- Call one or look in the yellow pages.
- Q:what was the first industry to use machinery in production?
- Depends on your definition of machinery. I believe that there were primitive machines in use in agriculture even before recorded history.
- Q:Can duct tape be used to repair machinery?
- duct tape rules
- Q:Causes of unemployment in agriculture during the 19th century due to new technology and machinery?
- * esp in America, Large slave-driven farms in the south buy out smaller ones * slavery PERIOD. ( bias against immigrants, would rather use slave labor)
- Q:In the Navy, is a Machinery Repairman(MR) a good job?
- It's ok. As an MR, your job is to become proficient in the operation of heavy machinery and damage control equipment. Specifically, you will become skilled in working a lathe and die set to manufacture small parts and things for the ship (and you will be stationed on ship-MR is a sea-intensive rate). You also will make a lot of name tags and Bakelite placards, since you own the engraving machine. With the caveat that my experience is all small boy (FF/DDGs), here are the pros/cons of the job. Pros-learn really technical skills that can come in handy throughout life. Work with your hands. People want to be friends with you so you can hook them up with placards. Usually one of only a few on a ship-you as one man (or woman) can make a lot of difference. Cons-Work as part of Repair Department/Division, normally a pretty screwy, unorganized mess of a unit. Lots of knowledge-have to learn the DC/HT job as well. Especially on small boys, have to contribute to Engineering Department manning/watch, lots of work there. It's not a bad rate, but it is a lot of work, like everything else in the Navy.
- Q:How does one get a job in construction running machinery?
- By machinery I guess you mean backhoes, front loaders, etc. You must have a special license to run the big machines in most states. You can find a school that gives courses to be able to get that license.
- Q:Do you have a promising future in the foreign trade of machinery industry?
- Mechanical trade is very difficult to do, is the first mechanical product varieties and specifications is very complex, followed by the initial negotiation cycle of most large mechanical products is very long, so need comprehensive quality of participants is too high, it is generally difficult to do, or even into the machinery industry quickly back out.
- Q:The stealing of farm machinery would be classified under which category?
- larceny, unless the farmer is on it and you take it by force or threat of force, then is robbery could also be a motor vehicle theft, depending on your state's statutes Most probable answer they want is larceny. Is probably grand larceny in reality
- Q:Is there a way to sell/give away scrap machinery?
- put it on craigslist for free or a small price
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range