1. The use of flat floors, hanging pedals, side manipulation, 16+8 shuttle shift transmission, and various gear selections can provide a reasonable velocity distribution. Optional 16+16 synchronizer shuttle shift models make the manipulation more convenient;
2. The imported German LUK clutch has a reliable performance, a large torque reserve coefficient and a high transmissiton ability;
3. 240-liter lower large fuel tank, a long operation time;
4. The optional U.S. ACTUANT combination instruments can achieve a stable work and a high reliability;
5. GOST certification model is available.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||5060*2345*2995|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2582/2657(Front Drive Axle of Midengine Steering Fuel Cylinder)|
|Minimum ground clearance||395|
|Counterweight (max) (front/rear)||440/516|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.25-29.71/2.0-27|
|Engine type||In-line, four-stroke|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||77.2|
|Air cleaner type||Dry type|
|Type of cooling system||Forced water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||354/1500~1700|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤248|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||240|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic steering|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Wet type, disc type, static hydraulic control|
|Clutch type||Dry type, double-action clutch|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode(front/rear)||Single-stage spur gear|
|Tire Model (front/rear)||14.9-26/18.4-38|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class II|
|Regulating mode||Depth control, floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Rear separated type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 /8/21 splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38/φ35|
|PTO shaft speed||540/1 000 or 760/1 000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||52|
- Q:What about the prospects for employment in machinery manufacturing and automation?
- The profession mainly to the forefront of industrial production, engaged in the field of mechanical manufacturing design, manufacturing, scientific and technological development, application research, operation management and sales. Because of the importance and huge scale of the machinery industry, a large contingent of professional personnel is needed. In the future, mechanical personnel will still have greater demand. With the development of CNC talents will become the goal of all enterprises, mechanical design, manufacturing and processing professionals in recent years, the supply and demand ratio is also high
- Q:Can a private project manage the construction machinery?
- At present, the construction machinery market is very large, engineering machinery product varieties, large quantity, high mobility, wide distribution and related system of laws and regulations and the lack of specific management standards has become a short board to restrict the development of construction machinery industry. Due to the lack of effective supervision, the purchase of debt disputes, construction disputes, robbery cases and pollution monitoring and other issues to emerge in an endless stream.
- Q:Mechanical drawings, stiffeners, cutaway, right?
- On the vertical section of the stiffener, a section of the stiffener should be drawn and no cross section is required on the section parallel to the stiffener.
- Q:Can the construction machinery mortgage?
- Construction machinery may apply to banks or other financial institutions for mortgage loans. First, the product introduction equipment mortgage refers to the enterprise's own core production equipment as the main form of guarantee, to the bank for short-term liquidity loan business.
- Q:The development trend of mechanical specialty
- Mechanical engineering and automation graduates employment counterparts rate of 30.43%, construction machinery post salary increase
- Q:What are the employment trends of mechanical majors?
- About 1/3 of the students in our class continue to graduate students. The remaining three of the second, 30% into the construction machinery, that is, cranes, excavators and other construction machinery factory, 30% into the automotive industry, but also related industries. The remaining 40% are very scattered, there are into the production of machinery parts company (treatment is not necessarily bad), the engine industry, mechanical and electrical, non mechanical enterprises, equipment maintenance, and so on. And continue studying for postgraduate studies. Of course, there are links to the road into the oil, the national grid will not say, ha ha.
- Q:What are the characteristics of gear transmission compared with other mechanical drives?
- Compared with other mechanical transmission gear, its characteristics are: small size, high transmission efficiency, constant transmission ratio, power is widely applicable.
- Q:Ask for a transverse, boring, engineering machinery?
- Horizontal directional drilling。 You can walk this small size. It is not clear, because the machine may be less expensive. But it saves a lot more than digging out roads.
- Q:What are the heroes and heroes of the mechanical alliance?
- Victor was very upset, but playing well, few of the core equipment, the hat comes equipped with up to level two on the line, Victor, should pay attention to his death ray, especially with equipment up to 2 after a ton of damage, and the percentage of additional damage, early Victor Q add a shield, which caused him to you at a disadvantage
- Q:Steel for construction machinery, including those concrete materials?
- Construction machinery steel include: welding parts with Q235A, Q345 (A, D), Q690 and so on. More than 45, 35 or more alloy steel. Sheet material: Q235A; 65Mn; 16Mn; 304 sheet (less used); cast iron class: HT150; HT100; a small amount of non-ferrous metal: 6-6-3; H62; copper tube and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range