Specifications of Textured Fiberglass Cloth
1. Texturized fiberglass cloth 2. High temperature resistance 3. Fireproof 4. Thermal insulation
Texturized Fiberglass Cloth Description:
1. Made of continuous C glass or E glass filament texturized yarns, they demonstrate a better insulation properties and greater fullness.
2. Insulating properties depend upon conductivity and radiation and these are influenced by the fabric construction.
3. It is the ideal substitue of the asbestos cloth.
4. It can resist 450-550C.
Texturized Fiberglass Cloth Application:
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
- Q:Can fiberglass cloth be used on wooden boats? What do you use as adhesive? What are the conditions?
- With epoxy resin as a dip agent, the condition is that the surface clean and smooth. In addition, you can prepare the proper curing time, so that you can effectively paste.
- Q:What is the difference between cotton fabric and bamboo fiber?
- The longitudinal length of bamboo fiber, bamboo fiber and the single length is less than half a centimeter, sucked into the gas chamber in the fiber and water to "call" effective UV blocking, any stimulation to the skin to prevent the outside, by the Shanghai Research Institute of physical China detection certificate: bamboo fiber penetration of ultraviolet almost zero (only 6/10000), the UV penetration of 2005/10000 cotton, bamboo fiber anti UV ability is 417 times that of cotton, so as to ensure the body from UV damage to produce negative ions, bamboo fiber is a green environmental protection materials from the bamboo practice out, it has natural negative ion generation characteristics.
- Q:What is fiberglass cloth for?
- The external wall insulation mesh is based on alkali or alkali glass fiber yarn, woven glass fiber mesh to the substrate, and then a new alkali resistant products coated with acrylic copolymer solution after drying and is mainly used in cement, gypsum, walls, buildings and other structures in the outer surface enhanced crack.
- Q:Glass of "glass" can also be how to group words?
- [glass] a hard brittle transparent substance. General glass is made of quartz sand, limestone, soda ash and other mixed, melting at high temperature, forming, cooling made. The main ingredient is silicon dioxide, calcium oxide and sodium oxide. in additionThere are borate, fluoride based special glass, safety glass, colored glass and so on.
- Q:What kinds of fiberglass mesh do you have?
- Glass fiber mesh cloth, also called fiberglass mesh, mesh cloth, heat insulation, it can be divided into standard type glass fiber cloth, glass fiber cloth reinforced, flame retardant glass fiber mesh and self-adhesive fiberglass mesh cloth four.
- Q:Is there any glue in the glass cloth?
- Glass fiber wire netting are used with coupling agent (silicone) bond, roving is the case. But many twists are connected by twisting, which is what we call several strands and twists.
- Q:Are tempered glass and glass fiber steel the same substance?
- The other is to change the composition of the surface of glass by means of ion exchange in ordinary flat glass or float glass, thus forming a laminated stress layer on the surface of glass. Tempered glass has a high impact resistance (4~5 times higher than ordinary flat glass), bending strength (5 times higher than ordinary flat glass), good thermal stability, and bright and clean, transparent and can be cut. In case of super impact damage, the debris is scattered, small particles, no sharp edges and corners, it is also known as safety glass. Tempered glass is divided into flat tempered glass and curved tempered glass according to its shape. Flat tempered glass thickness of 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 19mm eight; curved tempered glass thickness of 5, 6, 8mm three. Tempered glass according to its appearance quality is divided into: excellent products, qualified products of two kinds. Tempered glass is divided into I, II and III by fragmentation.
- Q:Is GRP glass or steel?
- That is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix.
- Q:Polyester fiber fabric clothes will cross it out
- No, polyester fiber is actually polyester.Polyester fiber generally refers to polyester fiberAdvantages: fabric crisp, smooth, bright color. Pregnant bone elastic, moisture absorption, good ventilation, smooth surface, there is a certain waterproof function.
- Q:What do 02 and 04 of fiberglass cloth refer to?
- Glass fiber fabric is a roving fabric, and it is an important base material of hand sticking glass fiber reinforced plastic. The main strength of cloth on the latitude and longitude direction of fabric, weft or warp for high strength occasions, can also be woven into unidirectional cloth, it can be more roving to warp or weft arrangement, single warp and single weft cloth to cloth. The roving roving is made up of parallel filaments or parallel filaments. According to the composition of glass, roving can be divided into E-GLASS alkali free glass roving and alkali glass roving in C-GLASS.
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range