Specifications of Textured Fiberglass Cloth
1. Texturized fiberglass cloth 2. High temperature resistance 3. Fireproof 4. Thermal insulation
Texturized Fiberglass Cloth Description:
1. Made of continuous C glass or E glass filament texturized yarns, they demonstrate a better insulation properties and greater fullness.
2. Insulating properties depend upon conductivity and radiation and these are influenced by the fabric construction.
3. It is the ideal substitue of the asbestos cloth.
4. It can resist 450-550C.
Texturized Fiberglass Cloth Application:
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
- Q:Is there any glue in the glass cloth?
- You can use epoxy adhesive
- Q:Who knows anything about glass fiber?
- The main raw material for the production of glass fiber are: quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, alumina and pyrophyllite, boric acid, sodium carbonate, mirabilite and fluorite etc.. The production methods can be roughly divided into two categories: one is the molten glass directly into the fiber; one is the molten glass into the first 20mm diameter glass ball or rod, in a variety of ways made by heating a diameter of 3 ~ 80 m very fine fiber. An infinitely long fiber drawn from a platinum alloy plate by mechanical wire drawing is called continuous glass fiber, commonly known as long fiber. A discontinuous fiber made from a roller or air flow, called a fixed length glass fiber, commonly referred to as staple. Fine, short, flocculent fibers made from centrifugal force or high velocity air flow, called glass wool. Glass fibers are processed into various shapes, such as yarn, roving, chopped strand, cloth, band, felt, plate, tube, etc..
- Q:How should the glass fiber felt be used in detail?
- Use of glass fibresGlass is a kind of brittle material known. Interestingly, once the glass is heated after being drawn into a much thinner than a human hair fiber glass, it seems completely forget their own nature, be like synthetic fiber as soft and tough, even more than the same thickness of the stainless steel wire!
- Q:I am producing 04 cloth of glass fiber. I want to know how to sell it
- Glass cloth is mainly used for the production of a variety of electrical insulation laminates, printed circuit boards, vehicle bodies, tanks, boats, mould etc.. Glass cloth is mainly used for the production of plastic packaging cloth, as well as for corrosion resistant occasions.
- Q:Is it OK to make a model with fiberglass cloth and paint brush on the model?
- With ab better, more suitable for wood stick
- Q:What are the disadvantages of long-term exposure to fiberglass?
- For a long time there will be pneumoconiosis, China due to labor protection is not comprehensive, and many miners are pneumoconiosis deaths, death is particularly miserable, the lungs can not breathe, alive suffocated!!! X light shows that the lungs are shadows and nothing is visible!
- Q:What is fiberglass cloth for?
- Glass fiber mesh is based on glass fiber woven fabric as base material, the polymer emulsion anti soaking coating, which has good alkali resistance, flexibility and high weft tension resistance, can be widely used in the inside and outside the building wall insulation, waterproof and anti crack.
- Q:Can fiberglass cloth be used on wooden boats? What do you use as adhesive? What are the conditions?
- AbsolutelyUnsaturated Poly I ester resin epoxy resinWooden boats must be kept dry
- Q:How about the alkali fiberglass and alkali free fiberglass?
- The uniformity of the quality of the unit area is especially high, so the requirement of yarn is especially highThe alkali continuous glass fiber yarn is mainly used for weaving glass fiber screen, duct cloth and filtrationCloth, cloth and other products, as of electronic cloth requirements for these products, the main production enterprisesIs the crucible enterprises, most of the 200 hole, 400 hole wire drawing bushing, yarn product qualityThe volume ratio is less than that of the tank furnace.
- Q:Who has a Chinese English translation about glass fiber?. About WORD3 pages will do
- A glass cord twisted with fiberglass can be called the "king of the rope"." A finger - glass rope could lift a lorry loaded with goods! Because the glass is not afraid of rope corrosion, no rust, so as a very appropriate, crane sling. The rope made of synthetic fiber is strong, but it melts at high temperatures, and the glass cord is not afraid. Therefore, the ambulance personnel use glass cord to be safe.
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range