Basic info of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape
It is fabricated from high quality texturized C glass or Eglass fiber yarns that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 1022F/550C.
2. It resists most acids and alkalis and is unaffected by most bleaches and solvents.
3. It is an excellent substitute for asbestos tape.
4. Texturized fiberglass tape with copper wire, nickel wire or stainless wire are also available.
Applications of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape:
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection provide of industrial wires, cables, hoses, tube and pipe and also provide thermal insulation and personnel protection.
2. Used as a gasket or seal.
Features of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape
Good alkali resistance
High tensile strength and resistance to deformation
Convenient application in construction
- Q:Why wool fibers and their fabrics have shrinkage properties? What are their advantages and disadvantages? What are the sizes and sizes of wool fabrics?...
- In the damp heat or chemical conditions, to be repeated as friction extrusion, the directional friction effect, keep the fiber finger movement and fiber entanglement in a certain direction slowly creeping into engagement. With wool felt, wool fabric shrink tightly.The wool fabric can be made into a rich, soft and warm fabric, but the shrinkage affects the dimensional stability after washing, and it is disadvantageous to the thin fabric which requires fine weaveThe size of cashmere is related to the quality of wool and external conditions (heat and moisture, mechanical external force)
- Q:How should the glass fiber felt be used in detail?
- Use of glass fibresGlass is a kind of brittle material known. Interestingly, once the glass is heated after being drawn into a much thinner than a human hair fiber glass, it seems completely forget their own nature, be like synthetic fiber as soft and tough, even more than the same thickness of the stainless steel wire!
- Q:What do 02 and 04 of fiberglass cloth refer to?!
- Glass fiber cloth 02 and 04 refers to the specific specifications thickness, the unit is mm.
- Q:Bamboo fiber knowledge
- Bamboo fiber is divided into bamboo fiber and bamboo fiber according to material selection and processing technology. Bamboo fiber is a process of degumming natural bamboo by physical and mechanical methods. Compared with cotton fiber, wood pulp and cellulose fiber, bamboo fiber has good physical and mechanical properties
- Q:How to make a fishing boat with fiberglass cloth?
- Do the best wood, plaster mold can also suggest that you go to see some part of the line made of FRP Yacht factory, some two dimensions can be
- Q:The antibacterial effect of bamboo fiber fabric is because it has been added with a kind of assistant, not the yarn of bamboo fiber itself
- Natural bamboo fiber fabric is not without, but it is difficult to extract natural bamboo fiber, the cost is very high, so either expensive or less content of poor
- Q:Can fiberglass cloth be used on wooden boats? What do you use as adhesive? What are the conditions?
- AbsolutelyUnsaturated Poly I ester resin epoxy resinWooden boats must be kept dry
- Q:How about the alkali fiberglass and alkali free fiberglass?
- The alkali free continuous glass fiber yarn is produced by the method of tank kiln, and has no alkali produced by the crucible processGlass fiber yarn is mainly used for weaving electronic cloth, electrical insulation cloth and fishing rod cloth, etc., these three kinds
- Q:Is GRP glass or steel?
- That is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix.
- Q:Polyester fiber fabric clothes will cross it out
- Polyester fibers are absorbent and shrink free textile materials, so the clothes they make do not have what you say. The only consideration is not to use hot water.
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range