Order On-line Tracking
Basic info of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape It is fabricated from high quality texturized C glass or Eglass fiber yarns that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 1022F/550C.
2. It resists most acids and alkalis and is unaffected by most bleaches and solvents.
3. It is an excellent substitute for asbestos tape.
4. Texturized fiberglass tape with copper wire, nickel wire or stainless wire are also available.
Applications of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape:
Basic info of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape
It is fabricated from high quality texturized C glass or Eglass fiber yarns that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 1022F/550C.
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection provide of industrial wires, cables, hoses, tube and pipe and also provide thermal insulation and personnel protection.
2. Used as a gasket or seal.
Features of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape
Good alkali resistance
High tensile strength and resistance to deformation
Convenient application in construction
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 3 Million|
|Main Markets||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||60% - 70%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||Above 10,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 8|
|Product Price Range||High; Average|