Basic info of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape
It is fabricated from high quality texturized C glass or Eglass fiber yarns that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 1022F/550C.
2. It resists most acids and alkalis and is unaffected by most bleaches and solvents.
3. It is an excellent substitute for asbestos tape.
4. Texturized fiberglass tape with copper wire, nickel wire or stainless wire are also available.
Applications of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape:
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection provide of industrial wires, cables, hoses, tube and pipe and also provide thermal insulation and personnel protection.
2. Used as a gasket or seal.
Features of Textured Fiberglass Adhesive Tape
Good alkali resistance
High tensile strength and resistance to deformation
Convenient application in construction
- Q:What is the difference between cotton fabric and bamboo fiber?
- Why is bamboo fiber towel antibacterial and bacteriostatic?The scientists found that the bamboo has a unique material, this material is named "bamboo Kun", has the anti mite deodorant pest control function of natural. The same number of bacteria under the microscope, bacteria can thrive in the cotton and wood fiber products, bamboo fiber products on the bacteria can not survive long time, and in the short term but also disappeared or reduced within 24 hours of bacterial mortality was above 73%. Effect of bamboo fiber fabrics with natural antibacterial and anti ultraviolet radiation in the sun, after repeated washing, can still ensure that its original features, without any adverse allergic reactions to human skin, and has the health care function of human skin. It has been widely used in masks, bandages, surgical gowns, nurses and other medical protective products and towels, socks, underwear, bedding and other skin care products.
- Q:How to make a fishing boat with fiberglass cloth?
- Do the best wood, plaster mold can also suggest that you go to see some part of the line made of FRP Yacht factory, some two dimensions can be
- Q:Glass of "glass" can also be how to group words?
- [glass] a hard brittle transparent substance. General glass is made of quartz sand, limestone, soda ash and other mixed, melting at high temperature, forming, cooling made. The main ingredient is silicon dioxide, calcium oxide and sodium oxide. in additionThere are borate, fluoride based special glass, safety glass, colored glass and so on.
- Q:What kinds of fiberglass mesh do you have?
- The mesh cloth is based on medium alkali or E-glass fiber woven fabric and is treated with alkali resistant coating. The product has high strength and good alkali resistance, and plays an important structural role in the thermal insulation system, mainly to prevent cracks. Due to its excellent acid, alkali and other chemical substances pedants performance and weft tensile strength is high, can make the wall stress of dispersed insulation system, can avoid the extrusion deformation, external force caused by the collision of the insulation structure, the insulation layer has high impact resistance strength, and easy to construction and quality control, to "soft steel" role in the insulation system.
- Q:Is GRP glass or steel?
- glass steelGlass fiber and fabric reinforced plastic, light and hard, non conductive, high mechanical strength, corrosion resistance. It can be used instead of steel to make machine parts, automobiles, ship shells, etc..
- Q:Polyester fiber fabric clothes will cross it out
- Polyester fibers are absorbent and shrink free textile materials, so the clothes they make do not have what you say. The only consideration is not to use hot water.
- Q:As for fiber reinforced core, aramid fiber reinforced core is superior to glass fiber reinforced core and steel wire
- Aramid fiber reinforced fibers provide tensile resistance.The glass fiber reinforced core provides bending resistance to the fiber optic cable (because it is not easy to die after a glass fiber reinforced core is bent). A part of the tensile resistance is also provided, but the contribution of the glass fiber reinforcement core is negligible when calculating the tensile strength of the cable.Kevlar and glass fiber reinforced cores are used to make non-metallic optical cables, mostly for indoor environments, and for safety. Sometimes used in outdoor environments, such as ADSS cables for power systems. Because there is no metal component in the cable, it will not be disturbed by lightning, and there is no risk of arcing at the joint.
- Q:Is it OK to make a model with fiberglass cloth and paint brush on the model?
- Hello Yes, but the effect is not very good. It is better to use ABS plastic material, which is beautiful and durable!
- Q:What about polyester fiber and flannel? Is flannel made of polyester?
- Flannel: a transliteration of the English word "flannel", invented in England in eighteenth Century.With a soft woolen yarn made of textile and suede fabric. Originally meant a woolen fabric.
- Q:Why is the strength of glass fiber cloth 45 degrees direction low?
- The tensile strength of the glass fabric must be low in relation to the tensile strength at 45 degreesHowever, depending on where you are testing, the position of the fixture is usually in the direction of 0 degrees or 90 degrees
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range