· Feature: Truck Crane, Hydraulic Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: for field lifting, rescue operations and station, port, warehouse
· Rated Loading Capacity: 10 ton
· Rated Lifting Moment: 25 TM
· Max. Lifting Load: 25 ton
· Max. Lifting Height: 14,16.5 m
· Span: 5.8 m
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: CA5250JSQA70E3
· Certification: CCC & TX
· Warranty: ONE YEAR
Packaging & Delivery
packed in nude, use RO-RO or bulk
5-10 days after deposit
FAW 6X4 10 Tons lorry truck mount crane
1.chassis: from FAW
3.Max lifting weight:10000kg.
Overall dimensions Length (mm): 11970
Width (mm) : 2490
Axle base (full load) 5865+1350
Front overhang(loaded) 1375
Rear overhang(loaded) 3380
Passing angle(loaded) Approach angle 23
Departure angle 12
Parameter Curb weight (kg) 11180
Gross truck weight 24990
Engine: CA6DE-22E3F, 220hp turbocharging , EURO III emission standard
Engine power (kW):85KW/H
Tire: 10.00-20 18PR
Cargo box dimension: 9500x2300x600
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 10Ton
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
Number of Booms
- Q:A manufacturer buys 55000$ worth of machinery that depreciates linearly so that its trade-in value after...?
- Let x = 0 (in years) be the price of when he first got the macinery. That means when x = 0, the cost is $55,000 and that when x = 10, the cost is $2,500. Since this function is linear, we can express it in the form of: y = mx + b So we can derive: 55000 = m(0) + b == b = 55000 2500 = m(10) + b == 10m + b = 2500 Since the previous one stated that b = 55000, plug it into the second. 10m + b = 2500 == 10m + 55000 = 2500 == 10m = -52500 == m = -5250 So we have the following function. F(x) = -5250x + 55000 When this becomes worthless, I assume you mean when F(x) = 0. -5250x + 55000 = 0 == -5250x = -55000 == x = 5500/525 ≈ 10.48 So after 11 years, it will be worthless. Hope this helps!
- Q:what is the difference between ancillary and auxiliary machinery.?
- Ancillary supports other system. Auxiliary is backup or redundant.
- Q:Does anyone know what this piece of machinery is/does?
- No idea, but I am answering so I can re-locate this question later in case someone else knows, as I am curious, too.
- Q:Name some modern machinery/ technology that allows farmers to create bigger farms.?
- Dairy farm, or crop farm? Dairy farm could not be near as big without refridgerated tanks for the milk, and machines to do the milking. cropfarms - bank credit so they can buy more and more land and bigger and bigger tractors.
- Q:Have you heard? Machinery found in cells by Scientists.?
- What you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent question, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. We award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
- Q:What does Canada trade to Norway? Norway gives us minerals and machinery, but what do we trade them? HELP!!?
- Canadian exports to Norway consist mainly of primary products, namely ore mattes and concentrates. Exports of machinery and aircraft and aircraft parts are also significant. Norwegian exports to Canada include petroleum, machinery, fish and seafood, and metals.
- Q:new developments in marine machinery?
- I'm sorry, could you phrase that in the form of a question?
- Q:What type of facility or machinery does it take to run nuclear energy/power?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:Why do they put 'Do not operate heavy machinery' on children medicine.?
- For the same reason that the Preparation H package says, for external use only...People are stupid.
- Q:What are the big countries in the world?
- Engaged in machinery manufacturing power machinery, hoisting and conveying machinery, agricultural machinery, metallurgical and mining machinery, chemical machinery, textile machinery, machine tools, tools, instruments, and other mechanical equipment manufacturing industry. The machinery manufacturing industry provides the technical equipment for the whole national economy, and its development level is one of the main marks of the industrialization degree of the country.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range