1. The use of a simple floor structure and an external divider is easy for maintenance;
2. The safety frame is optional;
3. The single-acting or double-acting clutch is optional;
4. The various gear configurations, such as 8+2, 8+8, and 16+4 are optional, and the velocity distribution is reasonable to meet different operating needs;
5. The synchronized shuttle shift is optional, and the operation is easy, flexible and reliable;
6. The operations of hydraulic steering, the mandrel cylinder front drive axle are easy and flexible.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||3312*1524*2255|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Fixed/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (kg)||1600|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.72-26.02/2.25-10.39；1.72-26.02/1.61-24.24；|
|Brand||Laidong, Jiangdong, lijia|
|Engine type||In-line, four-stroke|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||23.5|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||≥130/1540|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤244|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||29|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic/mechanical|
|Type of steering gear||Cam and roller steering gear/cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Shoe type|
|Clutch type||Single-action/double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve +sliding gear|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Built-in type, single-stage spur gear|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class 0 or class I|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))(kN)||6.7|
|Regulating mode||Positioning control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Non-independent type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||26|
- Q:What's the difference between machines and machines?
- A machine is a facility that can do a specific job as required. Machinery is a general term for all kinds of machines. It can sometimes be summed up as an industry. For example, the machinery industry.
- Q:AC/DC MACHINERY HELP??
- This is the answer I gave 3 other askers of the same question. brake horse power of an engine is the actual amount of horse power an engine can put out. Using 745.5 watts as a horse power, the engine will supply the equivalent of 30 times 745.7 watts at 30 brake horse power. This is 22,371watts. The generator is supplying 20 Kw or 20,000 watts. The difference in the engine output and the generator output is 22,371 minus 20,000 or 2.371 watts. I don't see how the answer is 1039 watts, if my calculations are correct. Perhaps someone else will have the answer you seek. I may be missing something in your question
- Q:hi, anybody know where can i find out machinery and tools in order to construct sattellite dish antennas? tks?
- Try a catalogue that sells industrial tools.
- Q:what is swiss automatic machinery?
- is it a computer controlled machine that produces chocolate??
- Q:Who provides machinery for these companies?
- Google those companies, find their E-mail address, click on contact us ask them.
- Q:Mechanical keyboard, those better?
- Mechanical keyboard if you really want to get one or want to play if you don't see the sign that I do not look at the brand is the meaning of things with other types of electronic products is the same as the brand is good thing some models is very good but not that brand things are all the good stuff so it is about your requirements better and more detailed the better claim to shape what use feel
- Q:Do you know the theodolite? How about Yu Rong Machinery Theodolite-DE laser series electronic theodolite?
- Good visibility of the laser line; Large LCD display; Independent lilf sensor can auto-corrected; More convenience when the instruments is combined with the Diagonal Eyepiece
- Q:what is the difference between Turbo-machinery Engineer and rotating equipment engineer?
- Weird things happen when machinery is rotating has very high(turbo) speeds but both are similar but rotating equipment would probably be the foundation to turbo machinery.
- Q:how to depreciate machinery by using weighted average?
- It really depends on how you want it weighted. If you have the original value of your capital asset, your variable depreciation ratio based on the data for the weighted average, and the time period, it's really just a matter of calculation. Can you be more specific with your question?
- Q:Wong Industries is depreciating the value of its machinery over a thirty-year life. Its original value was 1,0?
- Since it originally had a lifespan of 30 years, it will lose $900,000 in 30 years, or $30,000 per year. V(t)=1,000,000 -30000t for the first 20 years. It's lost $600,000 in value and still is worth $400,000, but this will all go away after another 20 years or $20,000 per year... V(t)=400,000-20,000t for t between 20 and 40 years. I'll leave it to you to format this correctly :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range