1. The use of a simple floor structure and an external divider is easy for maintenance;
2. The safety frame is optional;
3. The single-acting or double-acting clutch is optional;
4. The various gear configurations, such as 8+2, 8+8, and 16+4 are optional, and the velocity distribution is reasonable to meet different operating needs;
5. The synchronized shuttle shift is optional, and the operation is easy, flexible and reliable;
6. The operations of hydraulic steering, the mandrel cylinder front drive axle are easy and flexible.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||3210*1475*1860|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Step/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (kg)||1280|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.72-26.02/2.25-10.39；1.72-26.02/1.61-24.24；0.37-26.02/0.5-10.78|
|Brand||Laidong, Jiangdong, lijia|
|Engine type||In-line, four-stroke|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||20.6|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||≥88/1650|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤244|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||29|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic/mechanical|
|Type of steering gear||Cam and roller steering gear/cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Shoe type|
|Clutch type||Single-action/double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve +sliding gear|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Built-in type, single-stage spur gear|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class 0 or class I|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))(kN)||5.8|
|Regulating mode||Positioning control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Non-independent type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||26|
- Q:can you make computers or machinery....?
- you could make some machines out of just gold and it would be benificial since it doesnt rust. but Gold is expensive that is why it is economical to use other metals. another disadvantge to gold is that its very soft and ductile if the machine requires its material to be hard and stiff then intuition would tell you that gold wouldn't be a good choice. hope i helped
- Q:Should women be allowed to operate power machinery?
- well, every so often i am allowed to use the kitchen things, but mainly my man likes me to operate the feminine things like the chainsaw, air compressor and weed whacker. i guess it all depends on what turns you guys on, but it figures that he's always wanting me to use them when i have some nagging to do, he says that he can hear me better that way and he says yes dear after every sentence. he swears that the instruction manuals say that i gotta wear my low cut top and no bra, but it doesn't make any sense to me, because i never saw him read one.
- Q:My new table saw - central machinery table saw motor vibrates too much?
- The lights dim because the saw is pulling too many amps for the circuit it is on. To fix that problem, install a dedicated circuit (20 amp, 12 gage wire) for the saw. The vibration is most often because the base and table of the saw are not heavy enough or the motor is not attached tightly or is mis aligned. This is why good quality contractor saws always have big cast iron tables. This is pretty much the old saying of you get what you pay for. You may be able to reduce vibration if you can figure out a way to attach concrete blocks to the bottom of the table. ( By hanging them from rope wire etc.) Anything to add substantial weight. And check the alignment of the motor and the saw arbor and the motor to the arbor.
- Q:who bought electric machinery corp?
- There okorder.co/ Hope this helps!
- Q:Do viruses utilize host cell error checking machinery during nucleic acid replication?
- I think it depends on the virus. Many virus contain their own DNA / RNA polymerases that they use to replicate. Retroviruses for example have reverse transcriptase which synthesizes DNA from RNA, something that is not used by anything else. Not being proofread is what has allowed viruses to thrive, because it causes mutations that host organisms have to adapt to. Notice how there's a new flu shot every year? That's caused by antigenic drift.
- Q:Mechanical keyboard, those better?
- If you play games, I recommend black and red axes. If you type a little more, I recommend using a green shaft or a tea axis. Brand well, there are many, I recommend to you a few I know more about.
- Q:Which God should we pray in the sucess of machineries business?
- There's only one God, so pray to Him about all your needs. You don't need to go far.
- Q:All are true of the photosynthetic machinery of cyanobacteria, except?
- D) seems wrong to me
- Q:The development trend of mechanical specialty
- In fact, during the University, mainly to lay the foundation of the process, the usual professional courses learned well, in the future work to benefit from infinity. I am not very familiar with fluid machinery, learning is mechanical design, but I feel mechanical professional is interlinked.
- Q:why did a had a nightmare about tools and machinery and a school that i am dont have?
- Stop watching the FEAR channel late at night OK their guy?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range