1. The use of a simple floor structure and an external divider is easy for maintenance;
2. The safety frame is optional;
3. The single-acting or double-acting clutch is optional;
4. The various gear configurations, such as 8+2, 8+8, and 16+4 are optional, and the velocity distribution is reasonable to meet different operating needs;
5. The synchronized shuttle shift is optional, and the operation is easy, flexible and reliable;
6. The operations of hydraulic steering, the mandrel cylinder front drive axle are easy and flexible.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||3225*1440*1900|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Fixed/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (kg)||1400|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.72-26.02/2.25-10.39；1.72-26.02/1.61-24.24；0.37-26.02/0.5-10.78|
|Engine type||In-line, four-stroke|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||18.8|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||≥88/1650|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤278|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||29|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic/mechanical|
|Type of steering gear||Cam and roller steering gear/cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Shoe type|
|Clutch type||Single-action/double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve +sliding gear|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Built-in type, single-stage spur gear|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class 0 or class I|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))(kN)||5.8|
|Regulating mode||Positioning control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Non-independent type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||26|
- Q:can nebody tell me where can i get wood wool machinery?
- May know were an old one is. Are you in US?
- Q:Britain has an unwritten constitution.Then how does the political machinery work over here?
- The government makes policies telling us what to do, without our consent, then they monitor us all to make sure we're complying. If we don't comply with even the smallest rule, they fine or jail us, while paedopiles and rapists get through the criminal justice system with a slap on the wrist. The political system over here is glossy, sleezy and every political party is the same, so we have no choice. Or am I just being cynical?
- Q:what products are made by computer controlled machinery?
- Just about everything you see. Certainly anything electronic, like TV, stereo, iPad, iPod, phones, computers. And autos, trucks, also. And aircraft.
- Q:A heavy piece of machinery is raised by sliding it a distance d = 12.5 m along a plank oriented at angle θ = 2?
- The trigonometry of a right-angled triangle .. (a) Height = 12.50.sin20 .. .. .. ►h = 4.28 m (b) Horiz.distance (triangle base) = 12.50.cos20 .. .. ►11.75 m
- Q:POLL: would you rather live in a world with TOO MUCH technology, or live a primitive life, without machinery?
- without technology because its confusing as we get into the decades!
- Q:Have you heard? Nano Scientist have discover machinery inside DNA.?
- Even if they did conclude that an intelligent being is responsible (which I highly doubt they did) that would not mean that your particular god, or indeed any god at all did it. It would NOT conclude or even imply that your god responds to miracle or is divine, caring, interested in human affairs, omniscient, or omnipresent. At no point can you ever say '' Nano scientists discovered machinery inside DNA.... therefore my particular god (one among more than 25 000 gods) did it.'' This is bad logic. If you can't think objectively for yourself no wonder you believe in a god.
- Q:information on horticulture i.e machineries,planting, especially chomolia,rape,spinach.onions?
- Assuming you live where there is winter: Plant onion sets either in fall, or very early spring. Well drained soil. Full sun. chomolia, rape, cabbage - seed in very early spring, as soon as the ground is workable. They are all cool-weather veggies, so if you live where summers are hot - plant them someplace where they will get afternoon shade.
- Q:Can we do centrifugation without any machinery?
- Answer When there is no difference in densities of solvent and solute, solute particles do not separate by sedimentation by the action of gravitational force' g '. In centrifuge, gravitational force is replaced by centrifugal force generated by the centrifuge. Centrifugal force is a product of F= M r ω2 M: mass of particle, r: radius of rotation (cm) ω:Average angular velocity ( RPM) A low speed bench top centrifuge runs at spin speed of 3000 rpm Obviously to generate this spinning we need a machine to do the job. Centrifuges sold in the market are designed to satisfy the principle of centrifuging Pls ref to this link for further clarity www.phys.sinica edu.tw/TIGP-NANO/Course/2007_Spring/Cla...
- Q:What is the difference between the application and maintenance of construction machinery and the operation and maintenance of automobiles? What a promising future!
- There are many kinds of equipment for construction machinery, which are basically related to complicated hydraulic components. More and more advanced equipment, the use of electrical computer technology even more complex than the car. The EFI, HEV and other technical engineering machines used in automobiles are also developing vigorously
- Q:What type of farm machinery is this?
- This a mail server and only you have permission to acces
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range