1. Integral type flat floor, side-mounted transmission control, suspended pedal,beautiful shape and driving comfort;
2. Optional safety frame or heating cab;
3. Optional EPAIV engine in order to meet different emission requirement area;
4. Double-acting clutch, 8+8 shuttle type shiftgear,with working efficiently;
5.Optional synchronizer shuttle-type shiftgear, lightness control and flexible and reliable;
6. Hydraulic steering,front drive axle of puncturing fuel cylinder, steering control and light and flexible;
7.Provide EC,EPA,GOST certification model.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||3453*1440*2495 (safety frame) 3453*1440*2335 (Cab)|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Fixed/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (kg)||1639|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.72-26.02/2.25-10.39；1.72-26.02/1.61-24.24；|
|Brand||Laidong, Jiangdong, lijia|
|Engine type||Vertical Type, water-cooling, four-stroke diesel engine|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||18. 8|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||≥88/1650±100|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤278|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||32|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Shoe type|
|Clutch type||Double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve +sliding gear|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Built-in type, single-stage spur gear|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class 0 or class I|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))(kN)||5.2|
|Regulating mode||Positioning control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Non-independent type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||26|
- Q:I am looking for the name of a piece of machinery.?
- Vulcan hammer maybe
- Q:Easy technological machinery for homework?
- Try something without moving parts and electricity, like a pencil or pen for instance.
- Q:Wants to know the average fuel consumption of constructional machinery?
- Just like cars depends on the size of the machine. Is the Dozer a D11 or is it a D3? Is the truck a Toyota Tacoma or is it Peterbilt 357? What are you hauling? What size Engine? What climates are you operating at? Is the job site full of hills and what material are you working with?
- Q:What is difference between machine and machinery?
- At its simplest, a machine is an invention that does a job better and faster and more powerfully than a human being. Despite being man-made we’ve come to think of the word machine as the very opposite of human. The Machine Age we live in is considered impersonal and overwhelming, and anything machine-like is often considered soulless or even dangerous. (Witness the countless fantasies of robots taking over the world.) Human beings working together, like the cogs of a machine, can become more powerful than a single person. That's why sports teams or political organizations are often described as well-oiled machines. Machinery means a number machines or machine systems collectively.
- Q:In business what plant and machinery is used in schools?
- Do you go to a school? (Go more often.) Look around....buildings, copy machines, telephones, computers, air conditioners, science lab equipment, projectors, maintenance equipment, etc.
- Q:If i enlist in the coast guard should i be a machinery technician or storekeeper?
- Winechan has zero experience or understanding of how the Coast Guard works - or the military in general. Speaking PURELY of numbers, there are many more MK's in the Coast Guard than there are SK's - so by the NUMBERS, more MK's will be advanced each year than SK's. The PERCENTAGE of people being advanced remain pretty close to the same for all ratings in the Coast Guard, so there really isn't a difference in advancement rates. Don't forget that to go to OCS, you will have to either have a four-year college degree, which is hard to get in the Coast Guard within your first couple of enlistments - OR - you'll have to be at least an E-5, with five years of Time in Service (and be on your second enlistment or later), with at least two years of college. Neither of these programs (regular OCS applications or TEMP commission OCS applications) are forgiving about age and age-related waivers, so make sure you can get the college and be able to apply at LEAST three or more times before you stand any realistic chance of being accepted. I've known folks that applied five and more times (the record I saw was EIGHT times!!) before being accepted to OCS. There is about a 10% chance of being accepted each time you apply... so it isn't easy. The FS officer (Finance and Supply) field is very small - a LOT of the officer-type functions are done by Warrant Officers. Engineering Officers (EO's) are more numerous, but they don't turn wrenches or actually work on machinery. Look at it this way: which field interests you more? Would you rather sit in a warehouse and count beans or be in oily bilges, turning wrenches? Some people LOVE one or the other, and rarely love the idea of BOTH career fields. Brian Raini
- Q:Tianjin Construction Machinery Research Institute?
- The company has four subsidiary companies: Tiangong, central China, complete sets, the heyday, Tiangong and Tiangong works. The main functions of the subsidiaries are: Tiangong is responsible for industry services, product research and development and technical services; the whole set is responsible for exhibition, import and export trade and project contracting
- Q:Will operating heavy machinery adversely affect my ability to drink alcohol?
- Work is the curse of the drinking class. --George Bernard Shaw
- Q:What type of finance should be used to finance the purchase of heavy machinery?
- What type of finance should be used to finance the following: a) purchase of heavy machinery Preferably from shareholders, either by issuing common stock or debentures. Otherwise, a finance lease or regular loan from a bank. b) building of new premises Mortgage loan from a bank. c) a short term liquidity problem Temporary bank overdraft, or deferred credit, e.g. issuing notes payable to creditors, or factoring accounts receivable
- Q:Do you operate heavy machinery at work?
- I used to, yes; very heavy machinery. These days, the biggest stuff I operate is engine hoists or hydraulic lifts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range