1. Integral type flat floor, side-mounted transmission control, suspended pedal,beautiful shape and driving comfort;
2. Optional safety frame or heating cab;
3. Optional EPAIV engine in order to meet different emission requirement area;
4. Double-acting clutch, 8+8 shuttle type shiftgear,with working efficiently;
5.Optional synchronizer shuttle-type shiftgear, lightness control and flexible and reliable;
6. Hydraulic steering,front drive axle of puncturing fuel cylinder, steering control and light and flexible;
7.Provide EC,EPA,GOST certification model.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||3453*1440*2495 (safety frame) 3453*1440*2335 (Cab)|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Fixed/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (kg)||1639|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.72-26.02/2.25-10.39；1.72-26.02/1.61-24.24；|
|Brand||Laidong, Jiangdong, lijia|
|Engine type||Vertical Type, water-cooling, four-stroke diesel engine|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||18. 8|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||≥88/1650±100|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤278|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||32|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Shoe type|
|Clutch type||Double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve +sliding gear|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Built-in type, single-stage spur gear|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class 0 or class I|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))(kN)||5.2|
|Regulating mode||Positioning control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Non-independent type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||26|
- Q:What are the major of construction machinery application and maintenance?
- Like, the construction unit, construction of highway, railway and metro will be used in some machinery, is the mechanical construction, this job is hard, but the salary is very high, if they will repair the machine will boot, graduate students in higher vocational colleges generally work for 3 years, wages to less than eight thousand.
- Q:Mechanical drawings, stiffeners, cutaway, right?
- The profile is assumed to cut the object in a cut plane, remove the part between the observer and the tangent plane, and make a projection of the remainder to the projected surface.
- Q:Which city is the capital of construction machinery in China?
- For example: Xu, in Xuzhou, crane cattle Liugong, Liuzhou in Guangxi, the first machine wheel loader, excavator is also good for Sany and Zoomlion, in Changsha, these two are cattle, grow quickly. Xiamen, in Xiamen. Other add other users.
- Q:What are the advantages of construction machinery?
- Moreover, there will be two major strategic groups in the construction machinery industry: a generalist enterprise that provides products and services across the board and an expert enterprise that segments products or markets
- Q:Machinery manufacturing industry can be subdivided into those sectors
- The mechanical manufacturing industry can "segment": the special equipment industry, plastic machinery, injection molding machine | @, | | plastic film blowing machine calender | hollow blow molding machine, plastic molding machine | | plastic granulator | plastic extruder | auxiliary machine | other plastic machinery | feeding equipment | regeneration crusher | foam film drawing machine
- Q:What does the construction cost include?
- The travel and transportation fee, refers to the worker on business trip expenses, living ground subsidies, local transportation and meal allowance, workers visit expenses, labor recruitment fees, retired workers, retirement one-time expenses, personnel injury medical expenses, site transfer fee and on-site management of vehicles, road maintenance, fuel oil and the licence fee
- Q:Major in Mechanical Engineering
- The application of many subjects: Vehicle Engineering, aerospace, chemical machinery, textile machinery, precision machinery, nuclear instrumentation, machinery, agricultural and construction machinery, petroleum machinery, ship machinery, surface ships, submarines and so on.
- Q:What are the total cost of the project?
- Direct costs include direct project costs (labor costs, material costs, construction machinery costs) and measures fee (environmental protection fees, civilized construction costs, safe construction fees, temporary facility fee, night construction fee, two handling fee, large machinery and equipment import and field installation, concrete reinforced concrete template and support fee scaffolding fee, finished project and equipment protection fees, construction fees) precipitation drainage.
- Q:Considerations for the use of self-propelled construction machinery
- The engine is suitable for both the power generating device and the whole machine including the power unit (such as a gasoline engine, an aircraft engine). The engine was first born in England, so the concept of engine is also derived from English. Its original meaning is the mechanical device that generates power".
- Q:What are the big countries in the world?
- Engaged in machinery manufacturing power machinery, hoisting and conveying machinery, agricultural machinery, metallurgical and mining machinery, chemical machinery, textile machinery, machine tools, tools, instruments, and other mechanical equipment manufacturing industry. The machinery manufacturing industry provides the technical equipment for the whole national economy, and its development level is one of the main marks of the industrialization degree of the country.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range