1. The use of a simple floor structure and an external divider is easy for maintenance;
2. The safety frame is optional;
3. The single-acting or double-acting clutch is optional;
4. The various gear configurations, such as 8+2, 8+8, and 16+4 are optional, and the velocity distribution is reasonable to meet different operating needs;
5. The synchronized shuttle shift is optional, and the operation is easy, flexible and reliable;
6. The operations of hydraulic steering, the mandrel cylinder front drive axle are easy and flexible.
7. The front and rear narrow treads, stepless and adjustable rear tread and the minimum tread of 960mm can better meet the operational requirements.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||3225*1240*1900|
|Track(front/rear) regulating method||Fixed/stepless|
|Min.operating weight (kg)||1400|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||1.72-26.02/2.25-10.39；1.72-26.02/1.61-24.24；|
|Engine type||In-line , water cooled, four-stroke|
|Intake mode||Natural intake|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||18.8|
|Air cleaner type||Dry or wet type|
|Type of cooling system||Water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||≥88/1650±100|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤278|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||17|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Shoe type|
|Clutch type||Double action|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve +sliding gear|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode (front/rear)||Built-in type, single-stage spur gear|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class 0 or class I|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))(kN)||4.2|
|Regulating mode||Positioning control and floating control|
|Type of PTO shaft||Non-independent type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 splines/8splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38|
|PTO shaft speed||540/760 or 540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||26|
- Q:What website shows the final auction sold price of used heavy machinery?
- Use eBay, but use the 'completed listings' search option. Thanks
- Q:How do the fixed assets in accounting distinguish between (machinery and other production equipment) and equipment (tools and tools) related to production and operation activities?
- Machinery and other production equipment, the lowest fixed assets depreciation period of 10 years machinery, machinery and other production equipment, including various types of machinery, machinery, machine production line and auxiliary equipment, various types of power, transport and conduction equipment etc..
- Q:How much are Agricultural Machinery?
- Given the over broad nature of the question, anywhere between US$157 and US$15,700,000 or more, It really depends on what you are buying; ratchets or combine harvesters.
- Q:How do I make cacao butter using raw beans and no machinery?
- Did okorder.com/ . This is able to extremely manage one and all!
- Q:should no Fundy be allowed to drive/ operate heavy machinery in case they're Raptured suddenly?
- That's an interesting, and disturbing thought. I wonder if they should be allowed to smoke cigarettes, as a dropped cigarette can cause a serious fire. Pumping fuel, too, in fact any activity involving potentially dangerous substances, the operation of machinery, and even holding small children should become proscribed acts, immediately. This is a serious safety issue!
- Q:improvements in machinery,technology and farming techniques?
- No other segment of our economy has made the advances in productivity that agriculture has. The problem arises from the cost of highly sophisticated equipment needed to free our work force for other endevors. In the early 1900's about half of our people actually lived on the farm. today that is less than 2%. It can cost $200,000 to buy a grain combine and other equipment is priced comparably, yet no one will even write a farm loan in our county unless you own the land free and clear and are willing to accept less than a 1% return on that investment. If farmer's did not love their life style and independance we would all starve because they just wouldn't do this as pure business men. The result of this has been more corporate large scale farms even if they are operated by families and a lessening of attention to animal welfare, purity of produce, and concern for the quality of the output. Machinery is highly sophisticated. tractors guide themselves through the fields, fertilizer is applied using global positioning systems, and seed placement is very precision, all resulting to a reduction of labor and increased costs of production for prices that won't pay the bills.
- Q:what does machinery of justice mean?
- Justice has many metaphors. One is that Justice rolls along like a road machinery slowly moving until it reaches the end. other example The wheels of justice grind slowly.
- Q:what machinery do they use to print designs onto t-shirts?
- Yes, you answered your own question. While there are iron-on applications, the best are done by the silkscreen method.
- Q:My machinery requires 240 3 phase. Can I get this without a transformer?
- Most houses are supplied with only two of the three phases available in the USA. The circuit breaker box divides the two phases into two sets of 110 volts (each phase to ground) and also has circuit breakers for 220 volts (across the two phases) for clothes dryers and electric stoves, etc. Most factories are supplied with all three phases and certain motors can be connected (by licensed electricians) across all three phases to obtain 440 volts using a motor controller. Local codes and insurance requirements are two good reasons to hire a licensed electrician to safely connect the motor. A transformer may be required to obtain 220 volts and three phase current. Also check the name plate data to determine the required frequency (60 Hz) in the USA.
- Q:AC/DC machinery,,question..????Help please?
- This is the answer I gave another asker of the same question. brake horse power of an engine is the actual amount of horse power an engine can put out. Using 745.5 watts as a horse power, the engine will supply the equivalent of 30 times 745.7 watts at 30 brake horse power. This is 22,371watts. The generator is supplying 20 Kw or 20,000 watts. The difference in the engine output and the generator output is 22,371 minus 20,000 or 2.371 watts. I don't see how the answer is 1039 watts, if my calculations are correct. Perhaps someone else will have the answer you seek. I may be missing something in your question.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range