TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
1, Manufacturer or Trade?
We are Manufacturer.
2, What's the delivery time?
workingdays after we received your pay or LC original.
3,Could We visit your factory?
- Q:All high school chemistry uses sulfuric acid as a catalyst for the reaction
- Esterification reaction (dehydration), nitration (dehydration, concentrated nitric acid), carbonation reaction or dehydration reaction (organic matter in sulfuric acid blackening, dehydrating agent), sulfonation reaction (dehydrating agent), ethylene (dehydrating agent).
- Q:Can you describe at least 4 ways a catalyst can lower the activation energy of a reaction?
- To see how a catalyst accelerates the reaction, we need to look at the potential energy diagram shown below which compares the non-catalytic and the catalytic reaction. For the non-catalytic reaction, the figure is simply the familiar way to visualize the Arrhenius equation: the reaction proceeds when A and B collide with succificient energy to overcome the activation barrier. The change in Gibbs free energy between reactants, A + B, and the product P is delta G. The catalytic reaction starts by bonding of the reactants A and B to the catalyst, in a spontaneous reaction. Hence, the formation of this complex is exothermic and the free energy is lowered. There then follows the reaction between A and B while they are bound to the catalyst. This step is associated with an activation energy; however, it is significantly lower than that for the uncatalyzed reaction. Finally, the product P seperates from the catalyst in an endothermic step. The energy diagram illustrates 4 ways the catalyst works : The catalyst offers an alternative path for the reaction that is energetically more favorable The activation energy of the catalytic reaction is significantly smaller than that of the uncatalyzed reaction; hence the rate of the catalytic reaction is much larger The overall change in free energy for the catalytic reaction equals that of the uncatalyzed reaction. Hence, the catalyst does not affect the equilibrium constant for the overall reaction. A catalyst cannot change the thermodynamics of a reaction but it can change the kinetics. The catalyst accelerates both the forward and the reverse reaction to the same extent. In other words, if a catalyst accelerates the formation of product P from A and B, it will do the same for the decomposition of P into A and B.
- Q:what is metallocene catalyst technology?
- Metallocene catalyst A transition-metal atom sandwiched between ring structures having a well-defined single catalytic site and well-understood molecular structure used to produce uniform polyolefins with unique structures and physical properties. See also Catalysis; Coordination chemistry; Coordination complexes; Metallocenes; Organometallic compound. In the early 1980s, W. Kaminsky discovered that an appropriate co-catalyst activated metallocene compounds of group 4 metals, that is, titanium, zirconium, and hafnium, for alpha-olefin polymerization, attracting industrial interest. This observation led to the synthesis of a great number of metallocene compounds for the production of polymers already made industrially, such as polyethylene and polypropylene, and new materials. Polymers produced with metallocene catalysts represent a small fraction of the entire polyolefin market, but experts agree that such a fraction will increase rapidly in the future. See also Polymer; Polymerization; Polyolefin resins.
- Q:Exemplify the use of green catalysts in green chemistry
- The role of the catalyst is to control (speed up or slow down) the rate of chemical reactions. If you have to add a "green", perhaps this catalyst also requires not to pollute the environment or harmful to humans. Such as fertilizer used in the manufacture of platinum catalysis should belong to this.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the catalyst in the chemical reaction?
- In simple terms: the catalyst itself is involved in the reaction, the quality of the reaction before and after the same, the ingredients do not change. The catalyst can change the rate of chemical reaction, increase the rate of reaction called catalyst, slow the inhibitor.
- Q:Chemical "catalyst can speed up the chemical reaction rate of other substances," this sentence right?
- Wrong, the catalyst is divided into two kinds, one is to speed up the chemical reaction speed, and the other is the opposite
- Q:CO and NO in what the role of the catalyst under the chemical reaction
- Palladium Pd, platinum Pt as a catalyst
- Q:What are the catalysts for making oxygen in chemistry? (At least 8 listed)
- If the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide generated, as long as there are things that can be catalyzed by catalase
- Q:How does oxygen sensor affect catalyst converter?
- The oxygen sensor is a sensor that reads between 1-5v. The computer uses the feedback response from the oxygen sensor, to let it know how much fuel should be introduced into the engine,and then compares the oxygen sensors voltage to a predetermined set prgram in the computer. If the signal from the oxygen sensor is out of the range of the computers program. The computer kicks on the service engine soon lite. Too much gas will cause the cat to overheat and ruin it. Change the sensor as soon as possible.
- Q:Which chemical reaction is added to the catalyst in order to slow down the reaction
- CaC2 and water reaction to ethylene plus salt water (slow chemical reaction rate)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range