TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
1, Manufacturer or Trade?
We are Manufacturer.
2, What's the delivery time?
workingdays after we received your pay or LC original.
3,Could We visit your factory?
- Q:what is the role of a catalyst in a chemical reaction?
- It increases the rate of reaction by lowering the requirement of energy needed to carry out the chemical reaction. Hope that helped.
- Q:How does the catalyst generally add to the organic chemical reaction?
- In the case of heterogeneous catalysis, the specific surface of the catalyst, in addition to the activity of the catalyst, is an important factor in determining the reaction rate, which means that the specific surface for catalysis is large and the reaction is as fast as the whole. So the overall principle in understanding the activity of the premise of the catalyst, would like to quickly add a little more.
- Q:Catalyst and Intermediate.?
- Cl is the catalyst. ClO the intermediate. The catalyst is the component which does not change in overall reaction. He forms some intermediate component(s) with the reactants. In the later reaction steps the intermediate(s) react forming the catalyst in its original state. (a) The overall order is the sum of the orders with respect to the components: n = 1 +1 = 2 (b) the unit of the rate of reaction is r [=] mol/ (Ls) (more general mol per unit time and volume) compare dimensions mol / (Ls) [=] k · mo/L · mol/L =k [=] L/(s mol) (more general unit volume per unit time and mole) (c) First reaction For elementary reaction steps the order of the reaction rate with respect to a reactant is equal to stoichiometric coefficient. Hence the rate of first reaction is: r₁ = k₁·[Cl]·[O₃] Overall rate is given by the rate determining step, while other reaction steps are in equilibrium: r = r₁ = k₁·[Cl]·[O₃] If second reaction is the rate determine step r₂ = k₂·[O]·[ClO] while reaction 1 is at equilibrium K₁ = ( [ClO]·[O₂] ) / ( [Cl]·[O₃] ) =[ClO] = K₁·( [Cl]·[O₃] ) / [O₂] the overall rate would be: r = r₂ = k₂·[O]·[ClO] = K₁·k₂·[O]·[Cl]·[O₃] / [O₂] = k·[O]·[Cl]·[O₃] / [O₂] That doesn't match the observed rate law
- Q:Before and after the reaction, the chemical properties and quality of the water did not change, and the water was the catalyst
- 3HIO + 3H2 = 3H2O + 3HI
- Q:What is the superiority of the catalyst compared to the stoichiometric reagent?
- Specificity: an enzyme can only catalyze one or a class of substrates, such as proteases that catalyze the hydrolysis of proteins into polypeptides;
- Q:Exemplify the use of green catalysts in green chemistry
- The platinum and palladium catalyst in the exhaust pipe of the automobile can catalyze the formation of CO2 and N2 by NO and CO
- Q:How does catalyst aid a chemical reaction?
- it makes the reaction go faster.
- Q:What progress has chemistry brought to our life?
- Q:Is catalyst a metal or just a hard material?
- A catalyst is something that enables a process to take place without being part of said process itself, such as in a chemical reaction.
- Q:What are the catalysts?
- The catalyst is a substance that can change the rate of the reaction without changing the standard of the reaction Gibbs free, according to the definition of the International Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) in 1981, Enthalpy change. This action is called catalysis. The reaction involving the catalyst is a catalytic reaction. The catalyst will induce a chemical reaction to change, causing the chemical reaction to become faster or slower or to undergo a chemical reaction at a lower temperature The catalyst is also known as a catalyst in industry, and the composition, chemical properties and quality of the catalyst itself do not change before and after the reaction;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range