TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
Individually Wrapped for 200gram,150gram, 100gram
1kg Plastic tube for 200gram
1kg plastic bottle & 5kg plastic bottle for smaller tablets
1, Manufacturer or Trade?
We are Manufacturer.
2, What's the delivery time?
workingdays after we received your pay or LC original.
3,Could We visit your factory?
- Q:What is the catalyst in the end?
- You said the chemical catalyst or Ati graphics card catalyst? If the above is enough to explain the above, if it is the latter, that is, the meaning of the graphics card, Ati's graphics drive like a catalyst
- Q:What is the nature of the catalyst before and after the chemical reaction?
- Chemical properties do not change better. Some properties of the catalyst may change before and after the reaction. If the experiment proves, the state of the catalyst before and after the reaction changes, and some changes from powder to powder.
- Q:Which chemical reaction is added to the catalyst in order to slow down the reaction
- CaC2 and water reaction to ethylene plus salt water (slow chemical reaction rate)
- Q:What is the nature of the chemical catalyst?
- Catalyst is the chemical reaction can change the reaction rate of other substances, and its own quality and chemical properties in the chemical reaction before and after the material has not changed Some catalyst can really slow down the reaction rate, the book said only refers to the usual circumstances , In general, junior high school and high school teaching into the do not do special instructions are understood to speed up the reaction rate. It is only necessary to know that the catalyst is not only used to speed up the reaction rate. Once the reversible reaction reaches equilibrium, adding the catalyst does not break the balance, but at the same time accelerates the forward and reverse reaction rates. The degree of acceleration is the same.
- Q:Can chemical reaction limits be changed by catalyst or other methods?
- No, the catalyst can only speed up the chemical reaction, but can not change the chemical limit.
- Q:Characteristics and types of catalysts?
- Catalysts don't undergo any change. and types of catalysts - 1) Homogeneous Catalysts ( Having same phase that of reactant, product i.e. reactant and product and catalysts all are either liquid or gas or solid.). 2) Hetrogenrous Catalysts (Different Phase than that of reactant and product. 3) Autocatalysts (reaction proceed catalysed as product is formed or product catalyse the reaction.)
- Q:Can some chemical reactions have a variety of catalysts that are correct or wrong?
- Very correct, many reactions can have a lot of catalyst. Such as hydrogen peroxide decomposition can be used manganese dioxide or fe destroy
- Q:how do catalysts work?
- Catalysts lower the activation energy of a given chemical reaction, thus speeding it up
- Q:What is a catalyst?
- The catalyst plays a role in a variety of ways that are likely to temporarily alter the chemical changes associated with the reactants themselves, and may also only help to adsorb the physical changes in the reactants, but the reaction eventually becomes its own form The
- Q:what is the role of a catalyst in a chemical reaction?
- A catalyst is used to speed up a chemical reaction. It is not consumed during the reaction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range