Tape Packaging Machine Automatic Adhesive (Cylinder Type)
Applicable Industry:Tape, Food, Beverage
Application:Packing Tape, Food Ect.
Type:Filling and Sealing Machine
Forming Species:Blister Forming
Max. Film Size:500 X W280mm
Origin:Kunshan, Jiangsu, China
FR-BZ400 Automatic Adhesive Tape Packaging Machine (Cylinder Type)
Suitable for packing bottled water, foods and tapes ect.
Indicator lights is to avoid wrong cutting and protect operator.
Two-side air supply system ensures perfect sealing.
Constant temperature controlled automatically by improted AC contactor
Improted inverter supplies stepless transmission
Large air flow system cools product quickly after shrinking
Easy to operate by touch panel
Feeding entrance positions precisely and can be adjustable
Furnace size can be customized
Up and down air system on transport ensure to achieve perfect packaging
Power SourceAC380V 50Hz/60 Hz
Max. Film SizeL500 X W280 mm
Conveyor Speed40M/min (adjustable)
Packing Temp. 180 - 250Film Thickness(mm)0.015-0.10
Air Pressure(Kg/cm2) )5
Machine Dimension(mm)L2900 X W2000 X H1600
|Main parameters:||single pack/bundled pack|
|packaging speed:||15-35 pcs/min|
|product size range: (mm) L(length) W(width) H(height)||(L)50-300(W) 40-180(H)10-90||(L)50-420(W40-280(H)16-130|
|packaging material:||cellophane /OPP/BOPP/PVC/tear tape/ribbon|
|Suitable film thickness (µm)||20-30|
|machine dimension:(mm) L(length) W(width) H(height)||(L)2060(W) 930(H)2160||(L)2350(W)1000(H)1650|
|conveyor dimension: (mm) L(length) W(width) H(height)||(L)1650(W) 400(H)850||(L)1650(W)400(H)850|
|machine weight: (kgs)||850||950|
|power consumption: (KW)||6. 5|
|power supply :||220V/380V (50Hz/60Hz) single or three phases or customized|
|Options: OMRON,MITSUBISHI,SIEMENS,SCHNEIDER Pneumatic components: SMC,FESTO, NORGEN,PMC||Tear tape device, magic eye, various feeding systems, date printer, static eliminator or customized|
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- Ceramic wall and floor tile is a special term used in building ceramics industry. It refers to the ceramic tile used for paving internal walls, exterior walls and floors.It includes:Glazed tiles: white glazed tile, colored shaddock tile, embossed glazed tile, mottled glazed tile, patterned glazed tile, mural glazed tile.Floor tile: paving brick, red floor tile, ceramic mosaic tile (ceramic mosaic), ladder brick.The exterior wall tiles, glazed tiles, glazed tiles, imitation brick, brick from #.
- Q:A & B two sets of packaging machines, at the same time packaging quality of 500 kilograms of goods
- (3) large variance, indicating that this group of data volatility, variance is small, volatility is relatively stableAnswer: (1) a = x (501+500+503+506+504+506+500+498+497+495), 10=501,B = x (503+504+502+498+499+501+505+497+502+499), 10=501;(2) S2, =1/n[(501-501) 2+ (500-501) 2+... + (495-501) 2]=12.6,S2 B, =1/n[(503-501) 2+ (504-501) 2+... + (499-501) 2]=6.4;(3) a b > S2 dreams S2,The quality of R B packaging machine 10 bags of sweets is relatively stable.Comments on the subject, mainly on the average number, variance calculation, and their significance, the correct memory formula is the key to solving problems
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- There are many kinds of reducers used. What kind of machines are they under?
- Q:What are the packing machines?
- They make packing equipment. There are many kinds of food packaging, sealing packaging, pillow type packaging machine. I hope I can help you.
- Q:How much is the tableware wrapping machine?What's the price of the tableware wrapping machine?
- Tableware packaging machine machine standard price of about 38000, excluding tax, tableware packaging machine is designed for tableware (e.g., chopsticks, bowls, dishes and so on) a modern packaging machinery packaging, this machine is mainly composed of conveyor, packaging machine, output machine, shrink machine, composed of four parts.
- Q:What are the main functions of packaging machinery and equipment?
- Packaging machinery can be realized in the packaging process, including filling and wrapping,
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- 3) to achieve manual packaging can not achieve the operation, some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, body packing, isobaric filling, etc., are manual packaging can not be achieved, can only be achieved by mechanical packaging.(4) can reduce labor intensity, improve the working conditions of the labor intensity of manual packaging, such as volume, weight heavy manual packaging products, both the consumption of physical strength, and safety; and for small and light products, due to high frequency, easy to make the action monotonous, worker occupation disease. Carton folding machine(5) in favor of labor protection for some serious impact on health products, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging is a health hazard, and packaging machinery can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from being polluted.(6) it can reduce the cost of packing and save the storage and transportation expenses. It can reduce the volume and reduce the packing cost by compressing and packing the loose products, such as cotton, tobacco leaf, silk and hemp. At the same time, due to the reduction of large volume, in order to save storage capacity, reduce storage costs, is conducive to the transport.(7) ensure product health of certain products, such as food and drug packaging, according to the health law is not allowed to use manual packaging, because it will pollute the products and packaging machinery to avoid direct contact with the staff of food and medicine, to ensure the quality of health.
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Can be used to shape complex products. The principle is similar to that of injection molding. One is used for thermosetting, heating and cooling in molds, one for thermoplastic, and the other for heating in the barrel and molding cooling in the mold.
- Q:Food, equipment, tools, containers, packaging materials, etc. shall comply with food safety standards or requirements
- 5009.101 determination of antimony in polyester resins and their moulding products for food containers and packaging materialsGB 13113 hygienic standard for polyethylene terephthalate moulding articles for food containers and packaging materials
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range