Tank Truck China 8X4 12wheels for Fuel Transport
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Gross Vehicle Weight:25000kg
Rated Loading Capacity:12400 Kg
Material of The Tank:Carbon Steel
Thickness of The Tank:5 (Seal Head 6mm)
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Packing:Nude Packing/ RO-RO Ship or Bulk Ship
Production Capacity:150 Units Per Month
1, Broad select range of tonnage of tank from 18.8 to 27.5 CBM.
2, The multle wve resisting clapboards in the tank provide high safety.
3, All raw materials adopt high quality GB steel produced.
4, NC automatic welig of tank body achieves reliable welding quality and pleasing appearance.
5, Baking finish achieves high radiance, high adhesion, strong weather resistance, ore pleasing appearance and a long service life.
|Engine||WD615.47(371HP), Euro II emission standard|
Engine type: Diesel 4stroke direct injection engine,
6cylinder inline with water cooling, turbo-charging & inter cooling
|Cab||HW76(one bed with A/C)|
|Transmission||HW159710(10 Forward, 2 Revise)|
|Front axle||HF7 (7000kg)|
|Driving axle||HC16 (16000kg x 2)|
|Tire||12.00R20 (11pcs, including one spare tire)|
|Front/rear Overhang (mm)||1540 / 2490|
|Approach/departure angle(°)||15 / 20|
|Number of spring leaf || 10/12|
- Q:How many gas horns are there in the truck?
- Vehicle mounted electric pneumatic horn mainly has 12V, 24V and other specifications, mainly applicable to motorcycles, automobiles. 24V pneumatic horn is mainly used in container trucks, medium trucks, large buses and other large vehicles. Air horn horn length divided into different audio level, the longer the length of sound is low and the length of the short sound more high.
- Q:What are the models of trucks and vans, as well as buses?
- A truck, also called a freight car, refers to a vehicle that is mainly used to transport goods, and sometimes a vehicle that pulls other vehicles, belonging to the commercial vehicle category. According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two. Vehicles usually consist of four parts: the engine, the chassis, the body, and the electrical equipment
- Q:What happened to the front wheel jump?
- According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two. The vast majority of freight wagons are powered by diesel engines, but some light trucks use gasoline, petroleum gas, or natural gas.
- Q:What brand of van is good?
- If sufficient funds can choose (devaluation), Chongqing Qingling called Isuzu (Isuzu engine), very good, currently on the market recognized domestic cattle X car, the price is expensive, more than 110 thousand meters, 4.2 single row, with no sleeper, or you can choose a car 3.2 m, you take food by taking discharge, good choice, 100P and 600P can be selected, fuel-efficient, low noise, the main engine is good, not bad, a lot of advantages.
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Operating vehicles into local licences after the useful life is still 8 years, 8 years from the date of delivery of the factory forcibly scrapped, no longer examined, no delay in retirement.
- Q:How many years of blue light trucks scrapped
- Encountered major national policies, regulatory intervention may be scrapped in advance, as now the country's two vehicles mandatory scrap. As long as there is no such policy, the normal use time is 15 years.
- Q:How many tons can the eight trucks pull after the first four?
- Some understanding of the first landlord is right, the first is to, in the other a little problem, the first four after eight forward trucks will use drum brakes, (because the truck quality is too large, the disc brake under such a large force is broken, only the drum brake can. Of course, the drum brake in too much of the stampede will failure, this is the cart driver in the downhill when your foot is generally in reason, while the car disc brake for braking distance is shorter, but do not overheat failure).
- Q:What do you mean by "single bridge truck" and "double bridge freight car"?
- The deadweight of single axle freight car is relatively small. More than 2-5 tons of cars, followed by 4 rounds,The load capacity of double bridge is relatively large, which is also commonly referred to as the latter eight rounds,
- Q:Why is the van a diesel?
- First of all, the most important thing is that the diesel engine has large torque, large vibration, high gasoline engine speed and small vibration. These characteristics fully meet the needs of the truck, because the truck is often suitable for harsh conditions in the operation of the environment, the need for full load work for a long time, the general load is relatively large. Can also be simply understood as diesel engine strength.
- Q:What kind of car is pickup?
- Pickup truck.Pickups are hybrids of cars and vans, and also a type of lorry. Pickup trucks are also called sedan cards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range