Tank Truck 26cbm 28cbm 30cbm Crude Oil Fuel Tanker Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 4
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Type of Fuel:Diesel
Number of Axles:4 Axles
Color:Red, Yellow, Camo, Any Color as Your Request
Price Term:FOB, CIF
Delivery Time:25 Days
Packing:Naked, Waxing and So on
Origin:Hubei China Bulk
|Vehicle name||Foton crude oil transportation tank truck 26cbm 28cbm 30cbm crude oil fuel tanker truck||Chassis Model|| BJ5312GYY|
|Total Weight (kg)|| 31000||Loading capacity (kg)|| 17650|
|Tare weight (kg)|| 13155||Max speed (Km/h)||80|
|Allowable Passengers In Cab||3||Air conditioner||YES|
|Wheel base (mm)|| 1860+4700+1350||Number of axles|| 4|
|F/R track base (mm)|| 1960/1955/1847||Actual volume(CBM)|| 28.4cbm|
|Approach/Departure angle(°)|| 12/14||F/R overhang(mm)||1555/2410|
|Type of fuel||Diesel||Spring plate|| 10/101-/9+6|
|Tire specification|| 11.00R20,10.00R20,11R22.5,12R22.5||Number of tire||10|
|Engine model||Exhaust/Power||Horse power||Emission standard||Engine Manufacturer|
| SC9DK310|| 8820ml/228kw|| 310hp||EURO IV|| FOTON|
- Q:Where is the engine number of the truck?
- The question is a bit difficult. No models or manufacturers have different positions. No way to give you specific location, engine numbers are generally in the engine on the top, frame number in front of the glass below, the engine above a little beam, I do not know, it seems that in these locations. Don't throw any eggs in the wrong place.
- Q:A few years become yellow green truck
- Green or yellow is not life decided to use by vehicle, and the exhaust emission standard of the city where the speed out of related emissions requirements, eliminated quickly, from green into yellow time is short.
- Q:Turn non is still operating vehicles according to treatment, if opened 6 years later "turn non", then "turn non" after the vehicle can only open two years, you have to scrap.
- When the total weight of the vehicle is over 55 tons, it is considered to be beyond the limit. The approval by the competent department of transportation of the province may be used to investigate overloading and overloading in the expressway service areas and toll stations.
- Q:What about the gas trucks?
- According to the current use of this kind of large trucks, mainly gas outlets, many areas did not affect long-distance stations; another is the use of the existing domestic cylinders when using effect and significant change in the stock of less than 1/4 in the tank.
- Q:Are foreign trucks really overloaded without Chinese trucks?
- Tell you the inside story, because the design of the Chinese truck is actually reserved for a lot of space and overloaded, because in the same case, the quality of China is poor
- Q:Why are passenger cars and freight cars rear driven, while sedans are mostly precursors?
- The car is mostly using precursor is also based on the mechanics principle, focus on the quality of cars in the front part, even when the vehicle is fully loaded, cars haven't changed much, the front axle drive more in line with the principle of mechanics.
- Q:What does "C" in big trucks mean?
- The C gear is the half gear, the heavy load is used for the start. R is the reverse gear. Generally only semi-trailer only half block, half of the car is generally 9 forward gear.
- Q:What documents do you need for a pickup truck?
- Small trucks need certificates as follows:1, truck driver qualification certificate (for transportation)2, operation of the vehicle operating permit (for transportation)3, vehicle compulsory insurance (insurance company or some vehicles affiliated company will charge)4, the vehicle license (after buying a car home, there are traffic police vehicles)
- Q:What kind of car is pickup?
- As the name suggests, it is also a car model with a sedan head and a cab with an open wagon compartment at the same time.
- Q:Why are there so many American trucks in Vietnam?
- If it were America's long - head truck, the "world brand" would be the year the United States supported Vietnam
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range