Featuring all the glorious capabilities of Android version 4.2, including web browsing, video viewing, music playing, and whatever you can possibly pray lies waiting in the thousands of apps in the Android Play Store, this tablet ensures that staying connected to your friends, your news, and your favorite sites is just a touch away. Packed with dual camera and Dual Core processor, it's powerful enough to run all of your favorite applications, movies, and more. This 7" tablet PC is the perfect device for rebels and dreamers of all ages put off by the price tag and design stranglehold certain other personal tablet brands have on the consumer marketplace.
MT8389 ARM Cortex-A7 Quad Cores
10" multi(5) point touch Capacitive 1280*800 IPS
Built-in 8GB FLASH Memory.(Shared with system, about 5.2GB)
Built-in WIFI IEEE 802.11 b/g
Front camera 0.3 Mega pixels, Back camera 0.5MP
AVI（H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID, rm, rmvb, MKV（H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID), WMV, MOV, MP4（H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), MPEG, MPG, FLV（H.263，H.264)
JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
TXT, EPUB, PDF,WORD,EXCEL, POWERPOINTS
Support 360 degree Comprehensive G-Sensor （3D game play)
Over 20,000 applications available with Google Playstore
Support 65 kind of Languages: Chinese, English,Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Rusian,Germany, Turkey, Japanese, Korean etc.
Widely used in the office, learning, entertainment and leisure
1. Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Product or box.
2. OEM/ODM are avaliable.
Packing & Delivery
1 x TABLET
1 x ADATPOR
1 x USB CABLE
1 x MANUAL
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:How do tablets share the flow of mobile phones? Detailed point
- Mobile phone has everyone hot, open, set the password, open the tablet wireless network search, enter the password. Mobile phones are smart phones
- Q:How do I remove pictures from HUAWEI's Tablet PC?
- The ways and steps to move photos from HUAWEI's Tablet PC are as follows:First, connect the tablet and the computer with the data line of the tablet computer, and then change the USB connection mode to media storage in the tablet notification bar;Open my computer, find the media device, and then open the internal storage, in the internal storage, find the DCIM folder, click enter the folder;Click on the photos you need to copy and paste it into your computer.
- Q:Tablet PC overheating how to do?
- As long as it's electrical, have you ever heard of overheating? Play the tablet on the bed, use the lazy stick, this is artifact, TB search under yourself.
- Q:An apple tablet doesn't charge
- Hello, there may be socket problem, I suggest you go to the maintenance point of view
- Q:Where can Apple's tablet software download and install?
- If you want to download App Store software is divided into free and charge, you can register an account, in iPad directly download free software, or pay to download the charging software. If you jailbreak, you can use the original toll free software (of course, not recommended to do so, violations of the rights of developers, we should support genuine)
- Q:How does iPhone tablet QQ go back?
- 1, the menu's friend status, press the top left corner of the avatar into personal settings - canceled2, more - Settings - account management - write off the current account3, double-click the home button, enter the background, click the QQ above the X button to close
- Q:What kind of painting software does the iPad tablet have?
- ADEX is the best, super praise
- Q:How does a iPad tablet delete software (such as games and the like)?
- When you download, there are duplicate applications in the download list, each download is automatically started downloading
- Q:Why does my Lenovo S6000 tablet always restart automatically?
- In many cases, mobile phones / tablets will automatically restart:1., machine operation speed is too fast, can slow down the operation speed;2., there are too many resources installed on the flat board, such as some third party programs or information resources, etc., some unnecessary resources can be deleted;3., or it may be software incompatibilities, and you recall whether or not you have installed new software in the near future that is incompatible with your system. You can try to uninstall the most recently installed program before viewing it;Or you can try to back up important personal information and remove the third party software by restoring factory settings;4 whether the tablet has accidentally dropped or bump is caused by the internal components of abnormal automatic restart;As our remote service can not see your machine, only for you to make a preliminary judgment, if the flat automatic restart is still more frequent, I suggest you go to the nearby Lenovo authorized service station under test.
- Q:Why is my tablet charging so much less?
- Your battery is running down. Battery loss means that the battery is smaller than the nominal capacity after a long period of use.There are many reasons for battery loss, mainly including:1, the battery itself is poor quality2, use inferior charger3 、 high temperature or low temperature environment for long time operation4, the use of batteries is connected to high load peripherals, plug and play is not standardized.5. Excessive charge and discharge (battery usage is below 3%). Circuits are now protected, but occasionally.6, incomplete charge and discharge (do not use up again, charge, but want to use, use, want to charge as soon as possible)7. Use batteries for long periods of electromagnetic radiation (which interferes with the electrical conductivity of metals in batteries)8. Long term use of batteries under wet conditions (wet cells will decrease in performance)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
China; Mid East；Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range