Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Table Formwork Description
Table formwork is used for the concrete pouring of wall. The formwork is made of plywood, timber beam and steel waling. Pull-push props can be designed according to the project or simply select the standard props. Tie-yoke and tie-rod are used to reinforce the corner. Timber beam formwork is a highly efficient and convenient system for medium area slab project. They can be transported to next position as whole table units whether by trolley or by crane lift.
2. Main Features of Table Formwork
· Pre-assembled table unites, repositioning work becomes easy and fast.
· Table height can be adjusted easily via prop in oder to fit different storey requirement.
· Easy operation, save material and time.
· High rigidity and repeat rate.
· High standard components make low cost available.
· The construction site is safe and fast.
3. Wall Formwork Images
4. Wall Formwork Specifications
Timber beam column formwork is used for the concrete pouring of square or rectangle column. The system has the same structure and similar connection type with wall formwork.
5. FAQ of Wall Formwork
1) What can we do for you?
.We can ensure the quality of the Timber Beam Wall Formwork and avoid extra expenses for customers.
.We can provide you the professional technical team.
.We can provide professional building proposal for your projects.
2) What promises can be done by us?
. If interested in this kind of formwork, please feel free to write us for any QUOTE.
. If need any technical and building assistance, we could provide on-site professional staff for instruction.
. Please DO check goods when courier knocks your door and contact us asap if any issue.
4) What about the package and shipping time?
.Packing: wood package and adhesive tape
.Shipping: by sea
Shipping time: Normally small orders, it just 1 week business days to arrive your hand; When comes to the customs
declaration, it may need 2weeks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|