T8 tube light 5500K 600mm led tube light T8 tube replacement 4100k
1)Input (V):85-264 v(AC)
3)Equalize to normal flourescent :50w
4)Oty of LED(pcs):288pcs(SMD)
5)Luminous Flux(Lm):1500-1600 lm
7)Color temperature (K):2800-6800 K)
Equalize to normal Fluorescent lamp(w):50w
25 pcs in One carton
Qty of LED(pcs):288pcs.(SMD)
The size of carton:
Color Rendering Property(Ra):>80Ra.
1.We accept T/T& Western Union (30% deposit,70%before loading).
2.If you prefer other ways to pay ,please let us know.
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the minimum starting voltage for the fluorescent tube?
- I use the 20 watt fluorescent lamp to measure the lowest maintenance of the tube and the voltage is 98V volts.
- Q:How does the traditional daylight lamp tube replace the LED light tube?
- Please follow the instructions from the LED light tube manufacturer. Different manufacturers will be slightly different. You can only short-circuit the reactor that was built into the lampstand
- Q:LED energy-saving integrated fluorescent lamp tube with four interconnections in the middle
- The so-called integration of T5 and T8 tubes, we can understand from the literal Angle, explained the T5 / T8 I won't do, you should know. Let's look at the integration The so-called integration is lamp and stents are conjoined. From what we often see T5 and T8 are generally and stent can separate the tubes, can say down from the scaffold tubes, and the integration of can't get down. I want to say so, you should be clear!
- Q:Is the normal daylight tube replaced by an LED line
- Step 1: use a screwdriver and a pliers to disconnect the ballast from the wire. But my home is the sun lamp base of zhengtai, the quality is too good, it took 10 years. I didn't even get down to the ballast, which was stuck in a full thick iron base, so I disconnected the wire. The wire that disconnects from the ballast is sure to have two heads, just to disconnect the connection. There is a lot of direct skewers of black tape, some of which use that connector and screw the two wires together. It's the same thing. This is the connector that is used in this case. Disconnect the regenerator, remove the wire and then rewire the two broken wires together and attach the black tape (which is the insulating tape). Put the base back to the original. Install the fluorescent tube, and remember to place the head of the European logo on the base of the current. And when you put it in place, it's going to be OK.
- Q:Buy LED fluorescent tubes to see which parameters
- LED fluorescent tube parameters include: LED, total light flux, color temperature, color index, total harmonic distortion, average life, protection grade - etc. As a user of the outside line, it is impossible to know and can not judge its parameters true and false. The only thing you can refer to when you buy a brand is that it is less likely to be fooled.
- Q:How do fluorescent tubes clean
- Use damp and wet towel to wipe to be able, pay attention to want to turn off the power, lest electric shock!
- Q:The ledt8 lamp is used for the light bulb
- The average LED T8 lamp is based on the number of lamps in the wattage, and the average light bulb is 0.5 w, and according to the wattage, you know how many lamps are there.
- Q:20wled bulbs are more energy-efficient than 20w fluorescent bulbs
- LED power, which USES electricity at the same brightness, is 80 per cent of other appliances.
- Q:What is the 1.5-meter LEDT5 daylight lamp tube
- In my experience, it should be industrial purposes, such as 1.2 meters tubes the effective length of exposure is not enough, but with a price on the high side, will have a 1.5 meters east east.
- Q:Can leds be used for a regular fluorescent lamp?
- LED lights do not use ballast! They work in a completely different way.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range