T8 LED tube high brightness 600mm CE approved
T8 LED tube high brightness 600mm CE approved Features:
Ø 1/2 Aluminum body and 1/2 V0 optical-grade PC cover
Ø 19MM width aluminum board,VDE wire and isolated driver
Ø Low power consumption and excellent efficacy: up to 100lm/w
Ø 600mm,900mm,1200mm,1500mm,2400mm are available
Ø Directly compatible with magnetic ballast fixture,3 years warranty
Ø Europe CE Standard EN62776(VDE 0715-16):2012-02,EN61347-2-13:2006,EN61347-1:2008,EN55015:2013,EN61547:2009
T8 LED tube high brightness 600mm CE approved Specification:
3000-3500K warm white | 4000-4500K nature white | 5500-6500K daylight
Installation Guide for T8 LED tube high brightness 600mm CE approved:
1. Turn power off by disconnecting the supply voltage
2. Remove current fluorescent lamps and dispose of them properly based on local regulations
3. Find and remove existing fluorescent starter
4. Insert LED T8 starter provided into existing fluorescent starter location
5. Installer should apply caution label provided to luminaire to state that luminaire has been modified and operates only LED lamps
6. Check fluorescent socket for damage. If damaged replace with one of the exact configuration and rating.Insert T8 LED lamp
7. Turn power back on and check for proper operation
- Q:What is the category of LED bulbs, T6, T8 or whatever?
- Each "T" is 1/8 of an inch. An inch is 25.4mm T12 is 38.1 mm in diameter T10 diameter 31.8 mm T8 diameter 25.4 mm T5 diameter 16 mm T4 diameter 12.7 mm T3.5 diameter 11.1 mm T2 diameter 6.4 mm The number behind T is the perimeter of the lamp. For example, T4 is 4 centimeters, and T5 is 5 centimeters. search That is, the number in the back of T is one eighth of the 25.4 millimeters (1 inch), which is the diameter. Originally, only the electric inductance ballast, "halogen powder" the fluorescent lamp.
- Q:The difference between an LED tube and a daylight lamp
- Traditional fluorescent lamps generally cannot choose color temperature, and color. LED bulbs have a choice.
- Q:The LED T5 daylight lamp can be used for how long
- At the low end of the two years, the five years must be high-end, the high-end price is at least more than two times the lower price, if you buy the lower price, you must have a problem for 5 years
- Q:What lamps and lanterns are used to save the LED fluorescent lamp
- The most radar microwave-sensing LED fluorescent lamp is better, and it is always bright when someone is on the radar
- Q:How do I get the four joints of the LED fluorescent tube
- I can't put a picture on it, you can try it yourself, add a rectification bridge at each end of the tube, and then you put the positive plus positive on both sides, negative plus negative, onto the next bridge
- Q:How to meet? The rectifier is very easy to connect
- Went on two of the ballast with black and white and two sets of lines, a set of a tube, the last wire connects ballast is ok, if the change over time, to check whether a set of ballast to replace, so consider in ballast, if only a single change, that is about to change the bulb.
- Q:Do not have the fluorescent lamp of actuator, how to change LED lamp tube?
- Want to change LED lamp to match, the piece of fluorescent lamp is not usable.
- Q:An electric power saving device installed on an old-fashioned daylight lamp tube
- Make a voice-controlled circuit to control the power switch.I hope my answer will help you.
- Q:The difference between the Ledt5 lamp and the temperature 3000k and 2700k
- The color temperature of 300K is not very different, with the naked eye, it is very difficult to distinguish, using the instrument test · · the color temperature is high, the color is white, the color temperature is low the red, 6000-6500K is the positive white
- Q:The LED fluorescent lamp tube breaks the LED light in the inside
- If only the lamp is broken, the line is not damaged, the connection should still be bright, no change
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range