The cable is mainly used in mobile communication and radio communications antenna feeder and ground base station antennas with jump line.
Cable using polyethylene foam insulation, the cable has low loss, low propagation delay, the minimum attenuation.
Dielectric Strength kV
Standing wave ratio
Sheath compression V(DC)
- Q:I have a U.S. Xbox 360, but I live in Belgium. Will my Xbox be ruined if I use a European Xbox power cable?
- Euro is 220v to 250v or thereabouts, U.S. is only 110v. That's why your old PSU blew up. You needed to buy a step down voltage converter for avout 15 Euros or so. The Xbox PSU itself will handle the mains for whichever country it was designed for and convert the power to a DC voltage of 12v for any Xbox 360.
- Q:HP Pavilion dv9500 power cable broke?
- Contact HP, this laptop was designed for Vista so more than likely there are no drivers available for xp.
- Q:Power cable and RCA cable separate ? ?
- i substitute into continually informed to not run capability next to RCA cables. when I ran my cables I ran capability on one side and speaker and RCA down the different side in my motor vehicle. It even says to do it this type in my amp handbook;Plan the twine routing. save RCA cables close jointly yet remoted from the amplifier's capability cables and any intense capability vehicle upload-ons, distinctly electric autos.it is performed to ward off coupling the noise from radiated electric fields into the audio sign.
- Q:I can not shut down my PC unless I remove the power cable. The power button doesn't work either. Any ideas?
- Dude then u have to call a engnr nd get it repaired then format ur full pc nd then reinstall xp or vista.....!! if its wire prob then no 1 can help u other thn comp. engnrs....!!!!!!!!!!
- Q:What causes the power cable to my amp to smoke?
- you are creating a short circuit with the battery if this is happening while the amp is not on. disconnect all wires and make sure your positive lead goes to only positive terminal /amp input. then do the same for the ground. if you dont have a fuse protecting the wire it will get so hot it will melt the insulation and start a fire. if this is happening only when the amp is on and your system is pulling a large current through it (music real loud) then you need to upgrade your wires asap. make sure you have a fuse protecting the power wire close to the battery and a fuse whenever you downgrade in size of wire. a $1 fuse with the correct rating for the wire its protecting will safe your *** if you short circuit.
- Q:need to connect my power cable with powerr button?
- DONT take the advice of ANYONE on here for something like that!! Have a Computer store help you- They arent going to charge you to tell you how to wire a Switch...
- Q:My psu came with a U.S power cable could I use this?
- It depends on where you will be using it. The adapters' female end will accept U.S. power cords. However, the male end will not be usable in U.S. electrical receptacles. If you are planning to travel to Australia or live there, then you are golden. However, if you live in the United Stated, then it is useless without an additional adapter. I am Comp TIA and A+ certified with 27 years experience.
- Q:ATX 20+4 pin main power cable IMPORTANT?
- The 4-pin 12V ATX connector (yellow and black wires) supplies voltage to the Voltage Regulator MOSFETS that power the processor. If not connected, processor does not power up at all. If it is connected and PC does not start, power supply is sensing an overload/short on the VRM circuit, thus enabling PSU overload protection to protect PSU and motherboard as well. I am suspecting that either motherboard (at VRM portion) is grounded to PC case or the cooler is touching a circuit of the VRM. Try remounting motherboard and/or cooler.
- Q:Xbox 360 S loose power supply cable - and possible voltage drop?
- It's not possible to drop voltage as you said. It's either connected, or it's not. The power won't wain. It just won't work at all if not properly inserted. But if the power cord won't seat properly in a brand new console, you're still under warranty. I'd get it replaced if I were you..
- Q:Lost my Acer AL1716 monitor power cable?
- unerversal 3 prong power chord for pc
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range