The cable is mainly used in mobile communication and radio communications antenna feeder and ground base station antennas with jump line.
Cable using polyethylene foam insulation, the cable has low loss, low propagation delay, the minimum attenuation.
Dielectric Strength kV
Standing wave ratio
Sheath compression V(DC)
- Q:What is the difference between KVV and VV cables and are they clearly different?
- Is there a problem driver in Device Manager? Should be driven by the problem
- Q:What is the difference between a shielded cable and a control cable?
- I do not know, I do the task, although we also engage in cable
- Q:What is the use of wire and cable per square meter of residential building?
- According to the provisions of GB-. pipes with a diameter of 15 mm can wear 3 BV-2.5 or 2 BV-4; and so on, 20 mm pipe, 3 * 4 or 4 * 2.5; 25 mm pipe, * 6 mm or 5 * 4; 32 mm tubing, wear 3 * 10 or 5 * 6; 40 mm tubing, wear 4 * 16 or 5 * 10; 50 mm tubing, wear 4 * 25 or 5 * 16 The The combination of the above, generally can be applied to all the current distribution lines of the way. As for the 35 square millimeters above the wire, the general use of cable laying, do not use PVC pipe, you can see the environment as a result of the application or wear pipe protection.
- Q:Cable zc_y v22 what does it mean
- No problem with the copper, the home is no problem as if you take a twisted pair as a telephone line KVV with BV material, the process is not much difference in the production...
- Q:Construction of hydropower embedded pvc pipe after the solidification of the pipe after the flat tube
- The TV has only one set of video audio inputs that can no longer be tapped to other devices, which are limited by the hardware port, unless you change the TV.
- Q:Fourth, what causes the power cable fire accident
- Once the cable in the event of fire, the fire ferocious, rapid spread, in the burning will occur when a large number of harmful gases, resulting in fighting difficulties
- Q:Why does the sparrow stand on the wire without electric shock?
- the network patch panel is now more mainstream network system patch panels, generally every 1U height can accommodate 24 8-core network port, back line, front jumper plug in addition, look at the Google Encyclopedia on the 110 patch panel instructions, found a little problem, that is 110 patch panel documents, but the picture is not 110 patch panels, that should be called Kelon, we also Called this thing for the VDF, it should be noted that the 110 system is AT & amp; T, that is, Lucent (Lucent) company's standards, and Kelon is the German Kelon (kelone) company's standard, not the same thing, Dragon frame is generally used in large-scale voice wiring system, and generally fixed for the wall, if placed in the standard cabinet will have to install the backplane, the Kelon frame steel frame fixed on the backplane The 110 patch panel is a standard 19-inch equipment, can be directly fixed in the standard 19-inch cabinet As the 19-inch standard cabinet has been widely used in the civilian areas, so Kelon is now less application, mainly in the use of operators these with a number of tattoo and fat ancient mix of full-chip cable is integrated wiring system in the most basic connector, the product range is also very much on the market, of course, there are many changes in the form On the use of network patch panels and 110 patch panels, Google Encyclopedia and the library have a detailed description, you can refer to
- Q:Power cable casing buried what are the requirements
- 2 direct laying cable way, should meet the following requirements: 1 cable should be laid in the trenches, and should be along the length of the cable on the next, next to the side of the shop with a thickness of not less than 100mm soft soil or sand 2 along the length of the cable should cover the width of not less than 50mm on both sides of the cable protection board, protective board should adopt concrete 3 urban cable buried in the laying, it is appropriate in the protection board laying eye-catching signs 4 in the suburbs or open areas, along the cable path of the line spacing of 100m, corner or joint parts, should be erected obvious signs or signs 5 when the use of cable through the corrugated pipe laying in the trenches, should be along the full length of the bellows casting thickness of not less than 100mm of concrete, the width should not be less than 50mm outside the tube, the cable can not armor 3 buried in the non-frozen soil area, the cable embedding depth should meet the following requirements: 1 cable to the basement of the basement structure, not less than 03m 2 cable skin to the ground depth, not less than 07m; when located in the carriageway or farmland, should be properly deepened, and should not be less than 10m 4 buried in the permafrost area, should be buried below the permafrost layer, when not buried can be buried in the soil drainage of dry frozen soil or backfill, but also take other measures to prevent damage to the cable The 5 Directly laying the cable, is strictly prohibited in the underground pipe is just above or below The minimum distance between cable and cable, pipe, road, structure, etc shall be in accordance with Table 535 Table 535 Permissible minimum distance between cable and cable, pipe, road, structure, etc (m)
- Q:What is the difference between public relations firms and media companies?
- Is the separator divides the bridge into 2 and a half, usually with two different roles of the cable at the same time laying in a cable bridge, such as the power cable with the signal cable with the bridge laying, in order to avoid electromagnetic interference, with separator separation.
- Q:How to determine whether the square of the cable is standard
- laying the dark tube should be used when the steel pipe or flame retardant PVC pipe
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range