Order On-line Tracking
|Place of Origin:|
|Endurance Bonding Strength:|
|Adhesion To The Aluminum Foil:|
|Adhesion To Stainless Steel:|
|Glue Flame Retardant:|
4 grade optional
A high tensile strength aluminum foil backing, combined with a high performance flame-retardant synthetic rubber-resin adhesive.
16 um. soft aluminum foil,coated with high adhesive strength,high initial viscosity and high performance emulsion pressure sensitive adhesive, which provides high peel adhesion and quick sticking,strong holding power and high-grade fire rating.
Designed for moisture sealing of glass wool board air duct and galvanized metal air duct system,Also suitable for sealing joints and interfaces foil veneer.
Glue Flame Retardant
4 grade optional
Adhesion To Stainless Steel
Adhesion To The Aluminum Foil
Endurance Bonding Strength
+4 ~ +80
-20 ~ +80
1. The above data are typical indicators, subject to alternation without prior notice.
2. The thickness of aluminum foil with a variety of optional.Tolerance: quantitative and thickness
of ± 10%; width of ± 3mm; length: small volume and long scroll of ± 0.3m, parent roll of ± 0.5%.
3.The product should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
Shelf life: stored in the 21% and 50% relative humidity, valid for a period of six months since the
date of production.
4. Like the stick of all the pressure sensitive adhesive tape, the surface of pasted material must be
clean , free of grease and pollution. Otherwise, it will seriously reduce the adhesion of aluminum foil tape.
5. User should be in their own suitability tests before use, to verify whether the product is suitable for their particular purpose and process conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|