Detailed Product Description
- Output Power: 20W
- Output Type: Single
- Input Voltage: 90-264VAC
- Output Voltage: 24±0.5V
- Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Output Current: 0.83A
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Style: Modern
- Price: Factory direct price
- Strong point: Low cost
- MOQ: 1pcs
- Maket: Europe&Australia and others
- Quality: High reliability
1.Switching Power Supply
4.2 years warranty
·Small size,High efficiency,High reliability,Long lifetime;
·Working temperature -25~+40°C
·Low standby power,min to 0.3W;
·Start delay design,which can reduce the starting current when multiple simulatance start;
·CE certifide,ROHS compliant;
·Low output ripple moises.
- Q:how to select the rating of voltage in electrical equipment.?
- It was pure depending on the need from market and the possible available power source for these products being sell in future.
- Q:2A6X6 AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS! HELP?
- Aiurcraft have electrical genarators on them, powered by the engines, those generators, provide power to aircraft electrical systems. You would be working on those electrical syatems, IE: the generators, the power transformers and wiring that provide electrical power to the aircraft. Aircraft also have heating and cooling systems that provide warm air and cold air to different parts of the aircraft. You would be working on those systems. Basicly you job is to do scheduled functional checks of the systems, to make sure they work, to repair any problems found found, replace faulty equipment in the aircraft.
- Q:Vehicle issues when idling in traffic.?
- if u have the ac on or other electrical equipment it will effect ur idle speed mainly when the ac cuts in adjust the idle speed slightly this is normal for it to do this when the electrical system is under load but u don't wont it to cut out so by adjusting the idle should compensate for this all so check ur plugs and leads replace if necessary
- Q:do mechanical engineers also design electrical equipment such as machines with electrical energy conversion?
- Engineering is usually a team sport. The mechanical engineer consults with the electrical engineer for the development of the product, then it gets reviewed for approval by the principal engineer.
- Q:what type of engineers design military equipment?
- People who dont love this world and dont care for humanity. Ahinsa parmo dharma .M K Gandhi
- Q:240 volt to 220 volt?
- no, 220/240 is within tolerances
- Q:How many can lights can I put on a 15 amp circuit in MN?
- The limit is not in the number of outlets but the total watts. For a 15A circuit don't exceed about 1300W. (This allows for some length.) If it's outside, the light and outlet box must both be weatherproof. Buy only 'lights' and boxes UL Listed for outdoor use. You cable has to be outdoor rated as well. (Type 'UF' IIRC.) Those boxes need the proper 'outdoor' seals and fittings. (It's best if the cable enters exits the boxes from the bottom so there's less chance of water entry.)
- Q:Electrical system in a residential building.?
- the neutral of the building is disconnected from the utility mains neutral, that's why you are getting different voltages for different loads call a good electrician to reconnect the neutral And this problem can only happen when the building is connected with a 3 phase electric supply
- Q:Why when appliance or electrical equipment fail do they recommend unplugging for a certain amount of time?
- It's called a power cycle and that 30 to 45 seconds give any capacitors in the circuit time to discharge, wiping out any unwanted trash. Power cycles can clear lots funky little annoying issues in electronic and digital devices.
- Q:examples where insulators and conductors are used on electrical equipment?
- insulators are used on wires and places you don't want electricity to flow conductors are used in circuit boards and almost every electrical component. conductors are used to carry the flow of electricity.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range