Output Power: 1.4W
Output Type: Dual
Input Voltage: 170~250VAC
Output Voltage: 2~4VDC
Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
Output Current: 350MA
Waterproof level: IP66
Price: Factory direct price
Strong point: Low cost
Maket: Europe&American and Others
Quality: High reliability
High reliability and Low price
Electric wire request
Input: UL1015 18AWG-40°C~105°C
600V black/white 200mm
Output: UL1015 18AWG-40°C~105°C
600V red/black 200mm
Short circuit/Over voltage/Over temperature
2 years warranty
Europe&Australia&American and Others
- Q:Tissue electrical tape?
- Old-style electrical tape was impregnated cloth and not plastic as it is now. There is some still around, it comes in rolls.
- Q:what is an electrical ark?
- Electricity tends to want to go towards the path of least resistance to something with the opposite charge. An arc is when it goes through the air in order to do that.
- Q:Which field in electrical engineering should i start my career?
- distribution utilities/gencos
- Q:Electrical & electronic engineering. (uk)?
- I have no idea about B Tech. A university will give you either a BSc or BEng (Bachelors degree in Science or in Engineering), which doesn't actually matter much, it's a technical distinction that most employers will ignore. MEng is a masters in engineering, you normally get it from a university that offers a 4 year masters program as a way for students to get a Masters degree (which is normally a post-graduate qualification) while still getting the government funding level offered for undergraduate degrees. In theory these are as good as a true post-graduate degree, in practice they are considered somewhere between a Bachelors and a separate post-grad masters. There may be some small call for electrical engineering on an oil rig but very little, it certainly wouldn't be considered a mainstream source of employment for people with that qualification.
- Q:question on router positioning?
- It can indeed. Moreover, adjusting your router position actually increases or decreases your wireless signal. Your wireless signal strength has a large bearing on your browsing speed. However, an inch or two should make little to no difference. But dont rule it out.
- Q:Electrical and electronic engineering?
- Engineers have all doors open to them in both the technical and managerial aspect. With Electrical or Electronics Engineering, you can become a manager of any IT firm or any electricity company. All electrodomestic equipment require as well some sort of electric department which should be ran under an electrical engineer. Construction companies also use electrical engineers to map circuits in houses. Engineers are also suited for business administration and are even preferred over people who studied business management because of their technical knowledge and analytical thinking.
- Q:What is sun shade? If the design temp. is 55 deg.c in the un shaded area, what should be temp. in shaded area?
- Outside ambient temperatures are always measured in the shade away from direct sunlight. If your equipment is seeing direct sunlight in normally convective air, then you should use an infared remote sensing thermometer to measure different points on the outside and the inside of the equipment (if possible) to determine the ambient temperature (when exposed to direct sunlight). Alternately, you could place a thermistor, thermocouple, RTD, or semiconductor temperature sensor inside the equipment (always in the shade) and run wire leads outside the equipment container, then measure ambient temperature inside the equipment with a meter on the outside. .
- Q:When is my electrical equipment really off?
- When you turn off modern Tvs from the remote, it will go to standby mode, there's still electricity on the circuit enough for the memory to remember your settings, like volume, time, the channel you've last watch before turning it off. When you turn off the switch from the wall or unplugging it, the Tv is now completely disconnected from the power source. You may loose personal settings, and when you plug it back on then it may function in the default settings. Leaving it plugged has advantages but surge, lighting, sudden voltage changes may damage it. So when you'll be out for days then unplug it from the AC outlet to play safe.
- Q:Why do I seem to affect electrical equipment?
- its not only you, it happens to me too, i guess it is something to do with electron
- Q:My wireless speed has dropped suddenly, why?
- It could be interference from other electrical equipment, or if there are other wireless networks around you, they could be operating on the same channel. Try shutting off any new electronics you may have gotten or try changing the channel that your router broadcasts in.
We have been awarded and certified with ISO9001, 2008, CE, KC, GS, CUL, EMC, SAA, IP67, IP68, RoHS. From know-how research and development, structure design and validation, material selection, quality testing to trial and batch production, the product of the company undergoes a series of standard and rigorous control procedures in order to assure the quality for every piece.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
9.00% Central America
9.00% North America
8.00% South America
5.00% Domestic Market
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range