Universal Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Safety: UL/CUL/TUV/GS/CE/CCC compliance
High efficiency & low power consumption
Short Circuit Protection
Over Current Protection
Over Voltage Protection
Light Weight & Compact
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ +40
Storage Temperature: -40 ~+70
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH Non-condensing
Dimensions: 70mm (L)*45mm(W) *31mm (H)
AC Input Plug: European 2 round pin, or US 2 flat pin optional
Output plug: optional
Output Load Voltage (V)
Max. Load Current (A)
XX-represent rated output power
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- There are two cases. One is the general factories and mines, and the low voltage is three-phase four wire system, and the neutral point is directly grounded. Between the phase line and the zero line is 220V, which can be connected with the illumination load.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- See whether the lamp power saving, can not see whether it has a transformer, but to see the light efficiency of the lamp, that is, the ratio of light flux to power!Popular speaking, that is, spend the same electricity to see who sends more light!So, when comparing, ask what the light is, then judge again!The luminous efficiency unit is LM/W
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- There is only bus in the substation, and the station is connected with the transformer from the bus. If there is no electricity even in the bus, then the substation should not be considered active.
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- But in fact, consider the total load, the importance, the location of the machine, and the future additional plan, according to the following order.
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- The quality of transformer itself, coupling coefficient, overload capacity, as well as the impact current of the bulb, the cold resistance of the filament and the starting factor at the same time, it is better to choose the 400VA transformer.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- General line lights are 36 volts, especially in the damp and harsh environment, the light transformer adopts 24 volts voltage;After the use of light transformers, can generally live operations, first, low voltage, less dangerous, and the two is a transformer isolation, safety is greater, so you can live work, generally there will be no electric shock accident. (as long as the power is not in the hands and hands, the two end of the power supply, there will be no electric shock.)
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Single-phase transformer two side lighting to the ground, on the one hand is the lighting products now contain many semiconductor devices such as diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, semiconductor devices vulnerable to electrostatic damage, two side grounding contributes to the surge pressure factors produced by residual electrostatic discharge stay in the main circuit, avoid electrostatic protection, product life. In the 21 aspect, there is distributed capacitance between the two side and the primary side of the power transformer, and the high frequency surge disturbance caused by the primary side current source will directly enter the two side to the main circuit through the distributed capacitor. These unnecessary high frequency interference may jump into the sensitive signal source, make the control system malfunction, and the two side grounding of the power transformer can eliminate most of the undesirable effects of the distributed capacitance.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer load end and the power supply terminal is not connected, is safe, and autotransformer primary winding of a share, it is directly connected with the power supply end of the power, not safety.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
We have a strict quality control and guarantee system and have been ISO9001:2000 certified. All our main products have obtained CE approvals of the European Union approvals of Chinese Quality Certification Center. Besides, we also carry out the international authoritative certifications.We commit to supply high quality products and competitive prices to our customers with professional technologies and top-ranking services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;GS;TUV
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range