101 - 200W
CE and Rohs
2.DIN RAIL type .
3.SMPS /power supply /switch power supply
4.Size: 199X 110X 50 mm
5.AC input voltage range: 85~132VAC/170~264VAC selectable by switch.
6.AC inrush current : Cold start. 30A at 115VAC .60A at 230VAC
7.DC adjustment range: 12: 12-24 24: 24~28V 48:48~53V
8.Over voltage protection: 120%~140% rated output voltage
9.LED indicator for power on
10.100% full load burn-in test.
- Q:How come water shorts things out?
- Water is actually a pretty good insulator. The water molecules themselves don't conduct electricity very well at all. Water is conductive when there are substances dissolved in the water which dissociate into ions. It's the ions which actually do the conducting. If you placed pure water on electrical equipment, you would get wet electronic equipment, with little chance for shorting out. It would actually depend on the voltages in the electron equipment. But keep in mind that pure what does contain some ions. First there is the autoionization of water to make H+ and OH-. Secondly pure water has a pH of around 5.5 to 6 due to the absorption of CO2 from the air. This will result in H+ and HCO3- ions. So pure water is not ion-free and will conduct electricity if the voltage is high enough.
- Q:Bringing items on plane from the US back to the UK?
- They might have a suspicion that you are importing items back to the UK (rather than having taken them there in the first place) when looking at the US-style electrical plugs. Given that these are not the same kind of plug as is used in the UK, you might raise suspicion when everything you bring back has US plugs (instead of UK plugs with a US adapter). I'd also note that failure to declare goods purchased abroad may make you liable for fines levied by HM Revenue Customs, as well as Customs seizing the goods. For purchases above the £340 duty-free limit, the taxes paid depend on the total value. The second link below states that the duty paid on goods in excess of £553 depends on the type of goods imported, and that you should contact HM Revenue Customs directly to find out what duty would be imposed.
- Q:100 vac to 240 VAC 50-60 Hz 15 watts How can i calculate power consumption?
- You have the number, 15 watts. but that is a maximum, the actual power will be less than that. If you need the actual power, you cannot calculate it, you have to measure it. .
- Q:electrical outlet issues?
- You should get a electrician. It is a fire hazard and nothing to fool around with.
- Q:what dose watt indication of electrical equipments means?
- a watt is how much power an electrical Appliance will draw. current x voltage will give you what power is required. e.g. if ur appliance runs at 230v and is rated for 10amps then it will be rated at 2300watts. This is what electric companies use to see how much to charge you as they will charge by the KWatt per hour. 1 watt 1 joule per second
- Q:What does it mean by drawing current ?
- an over loaded ckt will ''draw current''
- Q:Is your MOS 52c? How is it?
- Army equipment is often electrically powered. It's up to the Utilities Equipment Repairer-an essential member of the Army electrical maintenance team-to make sure all the electrical equipment remains in excellent working order. Utilities Equipment Repairers maintain and repair electrical equipment such as electric motors and electric tools. The Utilities Equipment Repairer is responsible for supervising and performing maintenance on utilities equipment and special purpose support systems. Some of your duties as a Utilities Equipment Repairer may include: Maintaining, testing, and repairing electric motors in many kinds of machines, such as lathes and pumps Inspecting and repairing electrical equipment Inspecting and repairing electric instruments, such as voltmeters Replacing worn gaskets and sealing in watertight electrical equipment Maintaining and repairing gasoline engine systems, air conditioner electrical systems and portable heater fuel/electrical systems SSG Schramm US Army 15 years OIF 2003
- Q:If I ordered goods online at a cheap price because the retailer made a mistake, do they have to send me it?
- After the confirmation the retailer has no right to refuse the sale, however if he did not confirm the order he could have excused himself for the mistake and make the necessary changes.
- Q:how to select the rating of voltage in electrical equipment.?
- It was pure depending on the need from market and the possible available power source for these products being sell in future.
- Q:1)Wtz the diff b/n Electrical grounding n electronic grounding.?
- 1) For laymen understanding, electrical grounding is a protection of your house against lightning, instead burning your house or someone inside your house gets fried. In your appliances, electrical grounding protects you from getting electrical shock in case one of the electrical wire touches the metal body of your appliance. Now on electronic grounding, it is a protection of a certain circuitry from getting damaged by an electrical charge from your body in case you touch it. 2) Electrical wire connection is like a water pipe connection. Electrical current passes through the wire while water current passes through the pipes. If there is a loose connection of a certain electrical wire, or loose pipe connections on your water pipes; The loose pipe connections will produce leaks while the loose electrical connections will produce sparks. 3) It always retain its polarity always. Just like magnets, it retains its polarity, north and south. Electricity is based on magnetism. Law of nature.
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range