1 - 50W
110 or 220
Switching power supply CE ROHS
Built-in EMI filter
Low output ripple noise
Protection:Over load.Over Voltage.short circuit.
1.Low price and high reliability
2.Built-in EMI filter
3.Low output ripple noise
4.2:1 wide input range
5.Protectio cirns Over load.short circuit
6.1500VDC I/O isolation
7.DC adjustment range,less than 10% rated output voltage
8.Line regulation (full load)>0.5%
9.Output over load protection 1055~150% hiccup mode.auto-recovery
- Q:Explain several protection of switching power supply OCP; OLP; OVP; OTP; ESD; UVLO
- ESD protection, ie electrostatic discharge, to avoid damage to the chip or electronic components due to static electricity; and low voltage shutdown (UVLO), undervoltage lockout, limiting minimum input voltage.
- Q:What is the difference between Switch Mode Power Supply and electronic switch? Where are they?
- To the electronic switch to open a signal, the line connected, disconnect the control signal or to a shutdown signal, the electronic switch off. The electronic switch differs from the normal switch in that it is non-contact. So to avoid such as manual switch button and contactor lights in the opening and breaking when the spark loss and mechanical noise. And control the power of small control easy. Switching devices in the switching power supply, such as MOS tube and IGBT are all electronic switches, SCR also belong to the electronic switch. And we usually mention the electronic switch is the market of solid-state relays, etc., it is also the principle of the use of thyristor.
- Q:Switch power jumper do not know which one which then do?
- You say the switching power supply is the type of switching power supply,
- Q:How to adjust the input voltage range of the flyback switching power supply
- How do not provide transformer parameters?
The maximum power of your power is 1.25W, the overall power supply power by 70% efficiency of 1.8W.
In this case need to modify the transformer. To the place there are the following:
1, the transformer to increase the ratio; such as the original is 200: 5, now changed to 300: 5. Now want to do your request 60-80VAC input protection, you need the current transformer parameters to be calculated;
2, the transformer sensation increased; proposed to change to 4mH ~ 8mH.
Once the two done, the protection voltage will rise.
I am an electronic design engineer, is developing a 12V20A repair charger, you can add to my discussion.
- Q:Find the correct use of this constant voltage constant current switching power supply, and the current adjustment method
- Constant current type switching power supply, if you want to test its load regulation rate, then first you have to test its output maximum voltage (rated voltage). Whether the constant voltage or constant current output of the switching power supply should have a rated output voltage and rated output current. Rated voltage current and product of course is its rated output power.
- Q:What is the role of switching power supply is specific?
- Switching power supply is used to control the switch through the circuit for high-speed pass and cut off. The conversion of direct current into high-frequency alternating current is provided to the transformer for transformer, resulting in the required group or groups of voltages! The reason for the high frequency AC is that the high frequency AC is much more efficient than the 50HZ in the transformer transformer circuit. So the switch transformer can be done very small, and the work is not very hot! The The cost is very low. If not 50Hz into high frequency switching power supply does not make sense! The Switching transformers are not mysterious. Is an ordinary transformer! This is the switching power supply. Switching power supply can be divided into two kinds of isolation and non-isolation, isolation must have a switching transformer, rather than isolation may not necessarily have.
- Q:The meaning of the lines of the computer switching power supply
- Red: on behalf of +5 V power line (motherboard, hard drive, optical drive and other hardware on the chip operating voltage).
Yellow: on behalf of +12 V power cord (hard drive, optical drive, fan and other hardware on the operating voltage, and -12V at the same time to the serial port to provide EIA power).
Orange: represents + 3.3V power cable (directly to DIMM, AGP slot).
Gray: on behalf of the PG signal line (power status information line, it is the other power lines through a certain circuit to calculate the results, when the press the computer after the first key, the signal that the power can be turned on without signal that there is faulty motherboard automatic monitoring) T
- Q:Switching power supply isolated design, what is the meaning of isolation?
- In simple terms, isolation means that electrical insulation is insulated from each other and can not be directly energized. The purpose of isolation is generally for safety reasons, and not isolated in the security is not guaranteed (the internal circuit is a channel, will be direct conductivity), but not isolated also has its benefits, that is, the line is simple, relatively isolated products It is more efficient.
- Q:Switching power supply to increase the load when the first drop and then rebound to normal, what reason?
- To increase the dynamic dynamic response speed of the power supply, it is necessary to increase the power supply bandwidth. With external feedback can adjust the feedback power supply bandwidth (bandwidth is easy to instability, to ensure stable power), or increase the output capacitor can also increase the power supply bandwidth.
- Q:Room switch power and UPS, the battery battery backup time is how to define?
- What is your battery capacity and how much you become a high voltage
There is also an accurate calculation of the discharge current of the battery and the attenuation of the discharge
Nowadays, our products are exported to numerous countres, like US, Australia, UK, etc. Successful improvements on technical processes and professional customer services have been recognized by more and more new or old customers. We hardly receive any negative feedback from customers. Our products so far have catched up with the consistency with world standard .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Southern Europe 4.57%
Domestic Market 28.13%
North America 22.50%
South America 12.31%
Eastern Europe 1.76%
Southeast Asia 9.85%
Mid East 9.00%
Eastern Asia 0.84%
Western Europe 8.65%
Northern Europe 2.11%
||gistration of a foreign trade operator; BUSINESS LICENSE; Custom Import & Export licence
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range