Built-in touch switch
Energy-saving power consumption specifications 1.9W
Equipped with an extra USB extension port, which can be connected to a USB device or smartphone
Flexible arm where the angle can be adjusted freely
Less heat compared to fluorescent light
Prevents straining of eyes even if used for a long time
USB connection type to achieve long life and energy saving
Input voltage: DC5V
Input current: 380mA (LED light)
Power consumption: 1.9W (LED light)
Color temperature: 5500K (daylight white) or equivalent
25cm directly under illumination: About 600lx
Life expectancy: 40,000hrs (projected figure)
Directivity angle: About 120 °
Dimension (H x W x D): 320 x 120 × 215mm
Mass (Without cable): 160g
Cable length: About 1.8m
Accessories: USB cable (USB A male <=> USB mini-B male)
1.For the first time when charging the device, charge it more than ten hours but less than 24 hours; After the first time, the device will be fully recharged in eight hours, please don't charge it more than 12 hours.
2.When playing MP3, if the sound goes out or gets weak, it means the battery is running low, please recharge your device in time.
3.The device can perform during recharging, please turn it off if not using it.
4.Battery is not allowed when the device is on charge.
5.The voltage for recharging is between 4.5-5V, recharging time is between eight to ten hours.
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:LED rechargeable desk lamp the internal rechargeable battery, charging voltage is how old?
- Charging voltage high, will affect battery life; But some desk lamp is 6 v or 9 v battery. So it is best to open it, take the battery voltage shall prevail.
- Q:Led the desk lamp, electronic calendar watch how to adjust?
- This you can seek advice directly on taobao can sell this lamp customer service As I buy after light the lamp that shield an eye also is to have any questions just ask customer taobao sell desk lamp
- Q:General led desk lamp how much a led lamp is usually how many watts
- With 7 w leds is enough.Long time reading or writing homework eyes not easy fatigue!
- Q:Hurry, common desk lamp is ac or dc output, and energy saving LED lamp?
- The output ac socket After the transformer voltage between 8 v 10 v 20 v ranging from energy-saving led equivalent
- Q:Non rechargeable LED lamps have a stroboscopic?
- A stroboscopic, stroboscopic degree depends on the quality of power supply. In theory, the desk lamp belongs to the direct current (dc), but after ac DianZhuan into dc, so after rectifying filtering, is not entirely direct current (dc), a part of ac harmonic superposition. Only in the battery as a power source is the real dc no stroboscopic LED light source, suggest using rechargeable LED lights.
- Q:Led desk lamp suits, how many watts of the led lamps are very high colour temperature
- The more expensive kind of have the diffuser plate, similar to large screen LED backlighting, so look more even not searching eyes
- Q:What are led lamp accessories
- Base, supports, lamp cover, LED lighting slab, connecting wires, switches, + 1, 220 v direct plug-in: transformer, rectifier steady pressure plate. + 2, USB plug type: USB cable, drive power panel
- Q:LED rechargeable lamps didn't work for too long, the result can't shine! How to do?
- Damage is unlikely, the LED itself should be rechargeable battery has a problem, it is ok to change the battery.
- Q:How to charge the LED lamp
- Make sure you are li-ion battery or lead acid, lithium electric light and dark are used to also go, lead-acid was at any time, then keep full electricity to save battery.
- Q:Are LED lights compared to dc lights?
- The desk lamp of ordinary incandescent light bulbs with energy-saving lamps, bulbs and tubes in the current is an alternating current. Incandescent lamp current is ac mains, 50 hz, on and off the 100 times per second. Filament is high temperature heating, heat capacity to a certain extent, to cool and hot, stroboscopic was not obvious, but low light efficiency, energy saving. Energy-saving lamps, is the mains ac rectifier dc, again for the high frequency inverter (several thousand Hz) communication, energy saving, stroboscopic is not obvious, not like a normal fluorescent lamp. LED desk lamp, the energy conservation, but see, on the market at present basically is a built-in battery, use mains charging can't use the lamp, can light up from the mains before, often charging more than 6 hours, often should charge, so if used in a short time is can, such as to use for light continuously over a long period of time, is not convenient. LED flashlight, with short time, it is very good. Leds are English light emitting diode (LED), its basic structure is an electroluminescent semiconductor chip, silver white glue or adhesive curing to the bracket, and then use silver or gold wire connection chip and circuit board, and then sealed with epoxy resin around, protect the internal core, final installation of the shell, so the LED of the seismic performance is good. Using field involving mobile phone, desk lamp, household appliances and other daily household appliances and machinery production. DC (Direct Current, DC), also known as the "constant Current power", a constant Current is a kind of Direct Current (DC), is the Direct Current (DC) are the same size and direction, it is discovered by Thomas Edison. In 1747, the United States put forward the law of conservation of charge, according to the experiment of franklin and defines the term of positive and negative charges.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range