ZLP250 Suspended Platform
ZLP series Suspended Platform (temporarily installed suspended access equipment), is ideal equipment for building facade construction, decoration, cleaning and
maintenance. And it is also widely used in elevator installing, ship building and repairing, or in other works such as big-size tank, bridge, embankment and chimney. ZLP series
versatile knock-down platforms provides workers safer, easier and more efficient platform access.
Specification OF ZLP250:
Rated lifting force
Brake force moment
Permission force of impact
Locking Cable Distance
- Q:The construction elevator always jumps
- The starting current is more than three times the running current, and your air switch is low in the maximum current
- Q:Safety device for construction elevator
- When the cage is in an emergency for various reasons during the operation, the driver can press the stop switch at any time, making the cage stop running. The fast stop must be a non-self-restoring safety device, usually installed in the top of the cageConstruction lifter lifting door, protective enclosure door are equipped with electric interlock switch, which can effectively prevent because of hoisting cage or protective enclosure door open it up and running and materials caused by falling, only when the hoisting cage door and protective enclosure fully closed to start running.
- Q:How does the construction lift fall without electricity
- This is not calculated according to the distance, it is calculated speed, when the anti-pendant achieves the rated speed, the pendant should be held automatically. It can't go on.
- Q:The difference between the derrick and the construction elevator?
- Derrick is with the hoist rope hoisting, referred to as goods for SSB100 type, with construction lifter model does not allow the manned, deadweight is one tons, construction lifter is said cargo amphibious ladder, with gear and rack driving, weight is 2 tons, you can have a look at the GB/T 10054-2005, the construction lifter, with clear rules.
- Q:The construction elevator can not operate during the use of several stages of wind power
- 11, when the wind speed exceeds 20m/s and the bad weather, such as hail, not use the lift." I'm a construction elevator This is the norm It's about a six-stage wind by 20m/s.
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction elevator
- Actually good or bad for safety device can only judge by test and inspection in the daily operation is not sure whether it is good or bad, for those who are serving for safety device, or advice for the earlier inspection and regular test, only accomplish know fairly well, to malignant accident prevention rather than cure.
- Q:Is there a specification requirement for the floor door of the elevator to the floor? How high
- The door locks must be in the direction of the elevator, and the people on the floor are not allowed to move at will, only the driver will be able to move. The other is that the height of the door must be 1.8 meters high, so that the workers' heads don't reach out to the danger.
- Q:How many people are there for construction workers
- The elevator is a vertical elevator with electric motors, which is equipped with box pods for multi-storey building and carrying goods. There is also a terrace, which is running continuously on the crawler, commonly known as escalator or automatic walkway. A fixed lifting device for the floor. Vertical elevator has a car, running on at least two columns of the vertical or Angle is less than 15 ° between the rigidity of rail. The size and structure of the car is convenient for passengers to enter or unload cargo. Traditionally, the elevator is the general term for vertical transportation in buildings, no matter how they are driven. Speed can be divided into low speed elevator (1 m/s), rapid elevator (1 ~ 2 m/s) and high speed elevator (2 m/s). Hydraulic elevators were introduced in the mid-19th century and are still being used in low-rise buildings. In 1852, the United States developed a safety elevator for wire rope lifting. In the 1980s, there was further improvement in drivers, such as the electric motors, which were driven by worm gears to turn the winding drum and balance weight. At the end of the 19th century, the friction wheel drive greatly increased the lift height.
- Q:The safety officer shall be responsible for the work of the construction elevator
- Certificate of factory, whether the elevator is inspected by the competent authority, the operator has the evidence. Conduct safety techniques for operators.
- Q:What is the main function of elevator motherboard?
- The elevator motherboard is different from each brand, and it functions like a computer motherboard
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; East Asia; Southeast Asia; the Middle East; Africa
||ISO 9000 ISO 9001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average