duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:Is there any way to insert a plactic tube into another tube that is a bit wider?
- Then try going the other direction and freezing the smaller tube. That may make it shrink enough to fit.
- Q:i connected a plastic tube about 7 or 8 inchs long onto a butane can im wonderin if when i push down on the c?
- Sure can, even if you've posted this in the wrong category. Funny thing about fire... it likes to burn as long as possible so if the flame makes it's way into the tube... you should duck. Don't be foolish, keep your hands, fingers, eyebrows, etc and quit playing with fire.
- Q:I have 2 plastic spoons, an old toothpaste tube, an empty cereal carton and some curly straws - what to make?
- some dough to get a real gift. ^_^
- Q:Plastic Tube in my Lawn?
- sounds like a drain pipe for water if and when you get heavy rain...
- Q:What is a rigid flame retardant pipe?
- The rigid flame retardant tube is usually made of white hard material. It is refractory and connected directly with the head or screw joint. The diameter of the small tube can be bent by spring. It is the most widely used electric threading pipe in plastic pipes.
- Q:Super glue strong enough to attach coffee maker water pump tubing?
- the chemicals would be poisonous.Put a small hose clamp that size or make one using a soft but firm wire around twice twist ends to draw tight.Caution: A wire too hard twisted too tight may bust the plastic inside tubing.Will be fine if pipe you are putting on is steel A light stainless steel alloy is best to eliminate corrosion.
- Q:Attempting to change the spark plugs in '00 Jeep Grand Cherokee. How do I get the plastic tubes off the plugs?
- They can get baked on pretty damn solid, but they tug off. The metal may stick to the top of the plug if it's corroded on there and the wire will break in two, but theoretically, it's a push-on, pull-off arrangement. If you don't want to deal with that situation again, coat the spark plug's top with Noalox (electrical anti-oxidation paste). . . . or just buy a Chevy. .
- Q:I'm getting a Syrian hamster...can they climb an upright, plastic tunnel/tube...?
- i okorder.com good luck!!!
- Q:Cigars -should they be taken out of their metal tubes and/or removed from their plastic wrapper before...?
- Cigars in a sealed glass or metal tube should already be humidified. For storing, you could open the tube and place the opened tube in your humi As for the cellophane, its a matter of personal preference - leaving them on will protect them if you decide to carry them later. Cellophane is porous and will alllow humidity to pass thru.
- Q:How do I seal polypropylene tubing?
- That should be a compression fitting. If it's a brass fitting then they are one time use. You can get a new brass fitting, cut the PP tube clean with a knife or a razor blade - be careful not to cut yourself please, then install the nut over the tube, slip the compression ring over the tube and if there's an insert that goes inside the PP, insert that. Then push the hose into the fitting and slide the nut and ring to the threaded portion of the fitting and tighten it. Be careful to tighten it enough to seal but not so tight you cut through the pipe again. It's likely the reason you have the leak in the first place is because someone overtightened it. OR you can simply buy a replacement hose. I'd prefer a wire braid shielded pipe. Stronger and made with a professional fitting on the end, one you don't have to mess with. My opinion, replacing the tube is the better idea. And they're not stupidly expensive either. Good luck with your project. '')
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range