duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:where can i get a print out of all the clored tubes and what test is used for each tube for a phlebotomists ?
- Blood collection tubes must be drawn in a specific order to avoid cross-contamination of additives between tubes. The recommended order of draw for plastic vacutainer tubes is: First - blood culture bottle or tube (yellow or yellow-black top) Second - coagulation tube (light blue top). If just a routine coagulation assay is the only test ordered, then a single light blue top tube may be drawn. If there is a concern regarding contamination by tissue fluids or thromboplastins, then one may draw a non-additive tube first, and then the light blue top tube. Third - non-additive tube (red top) Last draw - additive tubes in this order: SST (red-gray or gold top). Contains a gel separator and clot activator. Sodium heparin (dark green top) PST (light green top). Contains lithium heparin anticoagulant and a gel separator. EDTA (lavender top) ACDA or ACDB (pale yellow top). Contains acid citrate dextrose. Oxalate/fluoride (light gray top)
- Q:What is that Fuel Pump tubing called?
- First okorder.com and type in your car and it will and you can do a search for a fuel pump and it will show you a picture and print it out and take it with you then you will know if he is trying to take your money or not I have done a few and I have never had a problem like you describe
- Q:Which kind of inner tube is better for river tubing, a rubber truck inner tube or a PVC plastic one?
- The Inner-Tube Puncturer, who else? Now I have to get my tube tied. =O
- Q:when i refill coolant do i pour where the radiator cap is or the big tube for coolant?
- Better to pour into radiator, carefully. The other container is usually a spillover reservoir.
- Q:What is Dialysis Tubing?
- It would help if you clarified your question but what came to my mind was the tubing used for peritoneal dialysis. Peritoneal dialysis is a type of dialysis that uses the peritoneum as the semipermeable membrane. The peritoneum is the membrane that surrounds the human gut – stomach, intestines, liver, etc – dialysis is accomplished by filling the space around those organs with dialysate so that waste solutes can dialyze from the blood into the dialysate. In order to fill and empty the dialysate from the gut you need to have a tube placed by a surgeon – a peritoneal catheter. From the outside that peritoneal catheter looks like a plastic tube sticking out of the belly, its purpose is to allow dialysis.
- Q:What is a socket connection?
- The spigot and socket connection is mainly used for cast iron pipes, concrete pipes, ceramic pipes and plastic pipes with spigot and socket joints.The socket connection interface mainly includes: green lead interface, asbestos cement interface, expansion filler interface, apron interface, etc..
- Q:Are plastic tubes good for my teddy bear hamster?
- I had a teddy bear hamster once and he would always chew on the bars on the cage. All the time! They are just sharpening their teeth, kinda like a cat scratching on furniture. It is completely safe!
- Q:Punctured/Collapsed Lung Tube?
- A chest tube is literally a plastic tube that is inserted into the chest. It is roughly as big around as a Sharpie marker. It will be inserted between the ribs, just below the armpit. It will drain air and fluid from the pleural cavity (space between the chest wall and lung), which will relieve pressure on the lung and allow it to re-inflate. There are complications that can occur, but they are rare. After the chest tube is removed, there will be a small scar on the chest that is a few inches long. Hope that helps, and I wish your friend a speedy recovery.
- Q:Where can I buy golf club protector tubes in Toronto?
- Do yourself a favour don't buy them,they are a pain in the neck.
- Q:Why doesn't my gerbil go through the plastic tubes?
- Try and place some seeds in them so she sees that their is no danger. And put some things from the first cage into the second one so it smells like something familiar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range