- Size: 80 mesh
- Type: Natural
- Application: meet customer requirements
- Shape: Flake Graphite Powder
- Carbon Content: High-Carbon
- Fixed Carbon(?%): 94
- Volatile(?%): 1.2
- Ash(?%): 4.8
- Moisture(?%): 0.5
- Remains on Sieve(%): ?80.00
1.Fixed Carbon 80%-94%
2.50, 80,100, 120,150,200,325 mesh
3.Package:25KG, 50 KG, and 1000KG
4.More than 25 years experience
Natural Flakes Graphite Series
Perfect crystallization, great size in flake, high density, low content of mica, high luminance, excellent physical properties, such as resistance to high temperature, electric and thermal conductivity, self lubricity, and superior chemical stability
Adjustable to meet customer requirements, and major sizes include 50, 80,100, 120,150,200,325 mesh
Provide various packing options according to customer requirements. Including Woven Bags, Paper Bags and Plastic Bags of 25KG, 50 KG, and 1000KG.
- Q:Can I use super fine stone powder in grease or lubricating oil?
- Yes, it can play a role in increasing extreme pressure. But it has little effect on low temperature and high temperature resistance. It can not play the role of total synthesis of molybdenum disulfide high temperature grease.
- Q:Where are the graphite powders sold?
- From graphite powder production, packaging, sale, delivery one-stop service, eliminating the agent and intermediary price differentials, and direct profits to customers.
- Q:Why can graphite powder conduct electricity?
- Pure graphite in nature is not there, which often contains Si02, A1203, Fe0, CaO, P2O5, Cu0 and other impurities. These impurities often appear in quartz, pyrite, carbonate and other minerals. In addition, there are water, asphalt, CO2, H2, CH4, N2 and other parts of the gas. Therefore, the determination of graphite, in addition to the determination of fixed carbon content, but also the simultaneous determination of volatile and ash content.
- Q:Why is there a range of electrode powder powder resistivity? The reasons for the high and low are not good.
- Powder resistivity tester, the sample broken to 0.3 ~ 0.5mm, into the powder resistivity instrument insulation sleeve, the tube diameter of 16.3mm, in the bushing into the sample.
- Q:Why is the battery electrolyte more potassium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide is less used?
- When the ambient temperature is low, the potassium hydroxide solution is used at a density of 1.19 to 1.21 (15 DEG C).
- Q:What mask should be used to prevent stone powder?
- As enterprise owners, should actively take labor protection measures, do not mean this little money, because if workers suffer from silicosis, treatment and late payment of responsibility is the business owner himself. This runs the risk of.
- Q:Can graphite powder be used as a carburizing agent?
- It is OK to use a machine that processes fish food with high carbon content,
- Q:How does graphite powder look good or bad?
- Graphite powder is a kind of negative electrode material for batteries.The process of graphite powder, will after the bursting of the raw ore by car to crush the rock breaking machine, and ball mill by flotation, the flotation of graphite ball mill grinding wet material sending selected, wet material will be selected to bagging dry dry machine, shower shower has become dry, dry material is graphite products. Will pour into the dry drying workshop, drying after bagging, namely ordinary graphite powder, the carbon content of the finished product is an average of 90%.The utility model relates to a pencil core, a graphite electrode for a battery, and a lubricant for a cable carA dark gray, metallic opaque opaque flaky solid. Graphite is very soft, creamy feel. It has excellent electrical conductivity
- Q:What effect does graphite powder and graphite gas have on people? Also, I smell graphite gas as if I can't breathe. What's the harm to people?
- This is determined by the quality of the graphite powder. Graphite workers in our factory are equipped with masks to prevent dust. (formerly, Shandong, South villa, graphite mine) more than 5000 state-owned enterprises, workers have worked for 20-40 years, and has yet to find too much harm to the body. Pay attention to dust protection measures.
- Q:Why does the temperature rise when the graphite powder is turned on?
- The presence of resistance, melting point at 3850 + 50 degrees C, graphite powder is a very sensitive chemical substances, in different circumstances, his resistivity will change, that is, his resistance value will change
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of Natural Flake Graphite. We are one of the biggest suppliers of Natural Graphite, and the unique company that has passed ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Certification, ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification.
To extend the industrial chain, deep processing, and value-added products as the focus of the next phase, we have formally produced deep-processing spherical graphite, high purity graphite, micronized graphite, expandable graphite, graphite sheet and tailing sand hollow brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Central America
9.09% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average