1.Product Quick Details
Black annealed wire is a kind of soft wire products made of low carbon steel after cold drawing, heating, constant temperature, heat preservation technology and the.
Common black wire is more flexible, more flexible, soft, uniform, color consistent. Mainly used in construction, mining, chemical, etc..
Wire after annealing increases the wire extension rate. To make our products more soft increased the scope of wire. After electro galvanized hot-dip galvanizing, plating copper is widely used in silk production. Building reinforced solid lead wire mesh weaving is the first plating, plating the first coding methods tie, after treatment after the barbed wire or the steel wire has the characteristics of good anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation, and can be used for construction, petroleum, chemical industry, aquaculture, landscape protection, food processing and other industries of the reinforcement, protection and insulation.
wire gauge size
- Q:Peugeot Speedfight 2 Wiring ?
- Why do no longer you get a volt meter verify the battery voltage with bike became off then commence it and re-verify the voltage if there's no substitute its the alternator, it may develop as much as 13- 13.5 The alternator on a scooter is the magneto its below the flywheel and there very high priced. you may get a multimeter for between a 5 -10 quid
- Q:Using solid-copper HOUSE WIRE (of the proper guage) TO WIRE A CAR amp/subwoofer system?
- Solid Copper Wire
- Q:Jumping Wires in auto theft?
- And add a former police officer to her list: Don't listen to Angelica, she is a cop, a vet, a former criminal, a doctor, she works at a salon (where she got best answer, scary) AP world history teacher, AP High School teacher health major, AP economics and history teacher, she has MD in world history, she works at Nordstroms, she works in human resources, and her most offensive answer, she was a preacher. She also works at Verizon.
- Q:how do i wire a l6-30 plug with 10-3 wire?
- If you have a dryer with a 3 prong cord you can combine the ground and white. Has been done for many decades if you use an older dryer.
- Q:can you sure me a diagram how to wire a sensor and light up?
- The sensor is wired in-line. That means the wire coming from the source of electrical current is the starting point, the sensor IN wire hook to the same colored wires from the source wires, and the sensor OUT wires hook up to the same colored wires on the light. The sensor is now getting power, and passing it on to the light.
- Q:6 AWG STRANDED GROUNDING WIRE?
- It okorder.com/... click on the bottom picture the grounding wire is indicated. there are many pictures here images.google.ca/images?hl=ensou... Guru
- Q:what size wire does a dryer outlet take?
- Dryer is 220V and usually 30 amperes. Go with 10 gauge or larger (smaller number).
- Q:944 wiring harness?
- You can order a new 944 wiring harness, but it is a lot of work. Much easier is to just get a good manual with a wiring diagram, and replace only the damaged wires, splicing at little as possible, as you go. I assume you just have some heat cracked wires, unless you had a fire or something? You can't take the harness from another car because all the connectors are going to be the wrong type, gender, or location. Especially things like the brainbox harness plug, etc.
- Q:what does it mean when they say a lead to a wire?
- the lead is the wires showing. lead wire can also mean attaching a wire and feed it through a wall attach other end to the wire and pull it through. Now if you need both ends to have wire showing take a utility knife firmly place wire on block of wood and lightly cut through the caseing. thats the thick wire that en cases the other wires and peal back and then cut it off. then carefully hold blade of utility knife and wire aganst your thumb on a 45 degrees away from you and pull that will strip the plastic off the wires hope that answers your question dave
- Q:Hold Onto High Voltage Wire?
- Any open ended conductor (a human body in this case) making contact with another conductor will automatically attain the same Voltage potential as the other conductor with respect to the opposite terminal of the source Voltage that supplied the Voltage. For example if you make good contact with your finger to the positive terminal of a 12V battery then that puts your whole body at 12 Volts above the negative terminal of that battery. Two conductors in contact with each other will always be at the same Voltage potential at the point of contact. The fact that both hands are on the wire makes no difference because the resistance of the high Voltage wire between the hands is so small compared to the resistance through a human body from one hand through the chest and out the other hand that all the current if any would go through the wire and not through the human body. If however the wire was cut in two at any point between the two hands then one hand would have the full positive source voltage and the other hand would be at reference 0 Volts. Consequently the body would most likely immediately burn to a crisp due to the current through the body. If the body did not disintegrate and current continued to flow through it then a Voltage gradient would be established from one hand to the other with one hand at full wire Voltage and the other hand at 0 Volts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range