1.Product Quick Details
Products are widely used in construction, handicrafts, silk screen preparation, making galvanized huangtongwang, plastering, highway fence, packaging products and daily civil, and other fields.
It uses the high quality low carbon steel wire rod processing and become, galvanized iron wire and hot dip galvanized wire and cold galvanized wire, galvanized wire) is uses the high quality low carbon steel, after drawing molding, acid pickling, annealing, hot dip galvanized. Cooling process processing.
Galvanized iron wire characteristics: Galvanized iron wire with good toughness and elasticity, the highest zinc content can reach 300 grams / square meter. It has the characteristics of strong zinc coating, corrosion resistance, etc.
wire gauge size
- Q:How do I wire parallel connections?
- You can do this a number of ways. All of the postive terminals must be connected in some way and all of the commons must be connected in some way. This doesn't mean you have to connect each positive to every other postive, and likewise for the common. You have a few options: You can solder two wires to the positive terminal of the battery and run one wire to each load (device). You can solder one wire to the positive terminal of the battery, run this wire to the first load (device), solder another wire to the first load (device), connect this wire to the second load(device). You can solder one wire to the positive terminal to the battery, run this wire to the second load, solder an additional wire to the second load, and run the second wire to the first load. In industry, power wires are typically jumped from one device to the next to delivery power to each device that needs it. Basically, your power needs to go to each one. How you connect them is up to you.
- Q:car stereo wires--- need help please?
- Car radio wire constant to stereo yellow memory. Car radio wire switched to stereo red 12v positive. Car radio wire illumination to stereo Dashboard Light Dimmer Switch. Don't forget to ground the black wire on the unit to the ground wire from the car harness. An extra ground strap to the chassis is a good idea also. If you don't have an amp or a power antenna, cap off the blue Remote/Antenna wire.
- Q:What are finishing wires?
- Finishing wires are for the final stage of braces. They are pretty strong wires that snap tightly into your brackets so the orthodontist can finely control the teeth and line everything up nicely. I can't say how long until you get your braces off...that's kind of a case by case basis. Typically the wire retainers are better than the clear ones from a hygiene perspective. They can also be adjusted unlike the plastic ones.
- Q:wiring diagram for f-150 1997 car stereo?
- Most Common Firing Order For Cars Is Plug 1, Plug 4, Plug 2, Plug 3 But Get A Haynes Manual And Check, I Dont Want To Blow Your Engine :)
- Q:2000 Bonneville SSEI Plugs Wires?
- any plugs + wires will help the mpg a bit if the plugs are gapped correctly before installation
- Q:What are the differences between wired and wireless microphones?
- Wired microphones have a wire to connect it. Wireless ones don't. Pros and cons? Do you want wires?
- Q:can 12/2 wire be used to run 220 dryer?
- you need to run #10/3 for a 200 volt electric dryer
- Q:Dt moto emergency light wiring help?
- I'm looking online to find out what DT Moto lights are. Ok, I see what they are. I didn't know the brand name. LED lights in general are not high current, so they probably use lamp cord. I want to explain something to you about polarity. Electronic circuits are sensitive to the polarity of the DC electricity. The positive (+) and the negative (-) connections must be observed. So many people have absolutely no clue about this. There are just two wires. But if you extend them, you have a 50-50 chance of wiring correctly or incorrectly. There is only one allowable way. If wrong, it WON'T work, and probably will blow up the circuitry. So connection to battery or cigarette lighter plug is extremely important not to reverse the polarity. If just the LED lights got reversed, they wouldn't light, but they wouldn't be injured. Just reverse the wiring. But to the 12 volt source, polarity can't be wrong. Not for an instant. If you look closely at the insulation, you will see that one wire has smooth insulation, and one wire either has milti-ribbed insulation, or a single rib down the side. If you extend wiring, make sure to connect smooth to smooth and ribbed to ribbed. Wires should be soldered with electronic solder and the joints covered with heat shrink tubing. No crimped barrel connectors, or twisted bare wires with tape, or house wiring wire nuts. These methods all beg for failure. I don't know about robbing wire from one place and connecting to another. Is the one wire actually too long? You'll never need it? I guess you could take it. But me personally, I'd go get some wire from a lamp store. Match the wire conductor gauge (size), not the insulation size. Most lamp cord is 18 gauge. Some is 16 gauge. You can get 14 gauge or even 12 gauge. Thicker is a smaller number. Places that install car audio systems often have/sell thicker lamp cord. Have I told you enough?
- Q:Imstalling a car stereo,extra wires?
- You should have bought a radio adapter for your car! Splicing the cables is not a good idea! You can get a Radio adapter which joins the connector from the radio to the cars radio wiring!
- Q:Wire transfers?
- You can also wire transfer to an individual. They initially were money oders and now are usually processed through an Automated Cleaing House Service (ACH).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range