- Application: electric conductivity
- Dimensions: 45um-300um
- Chemical Composition: carbon
- color: red
- shape: powder
1.High Purity Graphite
3.Fixed Carbon: 99.90%
5.Remains on Sieve: 80%
High Purity Graphite
Fixed Carbon: 99.90%
Remains on Sieve: 80%(80,100,150mesh)
Remains on Sieve: 20%(-100,-200,-325mesh)
Good electric and thermal conductivity,resistance to corrosion,and superior chemical stability.
Adjustable to meet customers' requirements.
Provide various packing options according to customers' requirements.
Specifications of different products can be adjusted to meet customers' requirements.
- Q:The graphite powder production process and the graphite production process are introduced briefly Graphite powder production process, graphite production process, detailed technical parameters where?
- According to the size of the crushed or broken material, the mill can be divided into coarse crusher, middle crusher, fine mill and superfine mill.
- Q:The graphite powder can replace thermal grease?
- Although said to graphite filling materials like thermal effect is good, but the graphite conductive properties also need to consider, now made of graphite conductive material used in voltage is not high, such as mobile phone, tablet computer (in this kind of product;
- Q:What is graphite powder?
- Graphite is soft, black and gray; greasy feeling, can piece of paper pollution. Hardness is 1~2, along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities, its hardness can be increased to 3~5. The specific gravity is 1.9 ~ 2.3. Under isolated oxygen conditions, the melting point is above 3000 degrees Celsius and is one of the most refractory minerals. Under normal temperature and chemical properties of graphite is relatively stable, insoluble in water, dilute acid and dilute alkali and organic solvent; different high temperature reaction with oxygen, carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide; only in halogen fluorine can react directly with elemental carbon; under heating, the graphite powder is easy to be oxidized under high temperature, acid; but with many metal reaction, formation of metal carbides, can smelt metal at high temperature.
- Q:What is the ratio of the coated sand to the graphite powder? How to improve the refractoriness of precoated sand
- In addition to improve the refractoriness with graphite, can also add red. It also plays a role in increasing refractoriness and reducing gas output.
- Q:The processing technology of graphite powder is different, will the price of graphite powder be different?
- The technical indexes of graphite powder production are different: the purity is the same, but the subtle difference of the stone powder index will make the price of graphite powder substantially change. The graphite powder with different purity is obviously different in price.
- Q:What binder does the graphite powder form with?
- The commonly used asphalt in the industry is used as binder, and graphite powder and asphalt are mixed and pressed to form. It is also necessary to heat, roast and graphitized the asphalt in the graphite blocks to obtain certain heat conducting, conductive or other uses of Shi Mobang.
- Q:How much is one graphite used as electrode?
- Graphite particles 6800 yuan / ton, graphite fine powder 8000 yuan / ton, you buy 30 yuan / kg is the natural graphite powder? Not made of graphite electrodes. The graphite powder used in the electrode is actually synthetic graphite powder.
- Q:Does the pencil core go into the baby's face to keep the skin tight?
- One possible problem is that even if there is no breakage, but there may be residual graphite powder cartridge inside, more so, good after the wound will leave behind a black spot (a little like the indistinct).
- Q:Crystal graphite of graphite powder
- At room temperature, lambda A is about 200 times larger than lambda C. As the temperature increases, this ratio decreases, but remains large. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of polycrystalline graphite composed of microcrystalline is controlled by the thermal conductivity of microcrystalline layer lambda a, and lambda C can hardly be considered. The lambda a of natural flake graphite is between 280 and 500W/ (m * K) at room temperature. The ratio of lambda a/ lambda C is between 3~5, so the perfection of crystal is far better than that of high directional pyrolytic graphite.
- Q:Which shipping company can pick up the name of graphite? Graphite products are mainly exported to India, Italy and the United states!
- Graphite is neither a liquid nor a dangerous substance. There is no excuse for not answering it.
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of Natural Flake Graphite. We are one of the biggest suppliers of Natural Graphite, and the unique company that has passed ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Certification, ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification.
To extend the industrial chain, deep processing, and value-added products as the focus of the next phase, we have formally produced deep-processing spherical graphite, high purity graphite, micronized graphite, expandable graphite, graphite sheet and tailing sand hollow brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Central America
9.09% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average