Information of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
1. We have got the certificates as follows:
3. Surface hardness: more than 60HRC, Core hardness: more than 55HRC.
4. Breakage: Less than 1%
5. Impact toughness: More than 12J/cm2
6. Density: 7.8-7.85g/cm3
7. Impact to broken (times): more than 10000
Application Fields of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
cement plants; power station; mining ore; chemical industries
Chemical Composition of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
Speficaition of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- 304 stainless steel is easier to change than ordinary steel. Because the 304 heat conductivity is lower than that of the low doped steel, the temperature is even more uneven, and 20% of the non ferrous elements also make the distribution of internal and external elements more uneven, hard and soft inside. Each of these two produces greater internal stresses, resulting in a variant.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- (2) in the prevention of metal mold casting misrun and cold partition should pay attention to the following problems: the structure of A casting thickness should be appropriate not too thin, especially when casting size when not too thin; the B should avoid a big level, because it makes the liquid metal in the casting. Rise slowly, and the air contact surface, easy oxidation, and because the metal type liquid metal heat quickly, quickly lose liquidity, easy to cause misrun and cold lap, slag and other defects; C casting shape should be streamlined to avoid sharp corners and has sharp change connection structure in order to facilitate the flow of liquid metal. 2 in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- It has something to do with the size of your work, and it has a lot to do with the blade you're using right now.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Uneven casting density is caused by uneven shrinkage of the casting during solidification.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 1. anatomy. It is easy to slack off by sawing and machining.
- Q:How much is the casting allowance in the design of the casting machine and the drawing?
- Casting parts do not need to provide drawings of casting blank, the casting factory according to your drawings in the required surface will be sufficient allowance, and the rest of the size according to the mechanical design manual and the casting manual can be found. The general foundry casting technology division will mark put shrinkage and the allowance of the map in your chart (usually with the red pen) for the production of wood or other material wood workers die drawings.
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- Radial drilling machine can achieve boring, reaming function, but as much as you want, according to your requirements and material to determine!
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- Because the grinding machine is layer by layer. And the material inside the casting is not completely uniform.
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- If it is Phosphating for painting, it is not necessary, because the surface of the casting is rough and can be firmly bonded with the paint film.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range