Information of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
1. We have got the certificates as follows:
3. Surface hardness: more than 60HRC, Core hardness: more than 55HRC.
4. Breakage: Less than 1%
5. Impact toughness: More than 12J/cm2
6. Density: 7.8-7.85g/cm3
7. Impact to broken (times): more than 10000
Application Fields of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
cement plants; power station; mining ore; chemical industries
Chemical Composition of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
Speficaition of Supply Good Quality 75MnCr &65MN &B2 Forged Grinding Balls
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to different casting process and parts materials, each has relevant standards, can be found online;
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Our country has a national standard for casting tolerance levels. This national standard applies to you in malleable iron, grey cast iron, and ductile iron.
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- In general, when the final thickness of 15-20 microns, cathode electrophoresis paint can be coated per kilogram of 6-8 square meters, the current general cathode electrophoresis paint for the price of 22 yuan / kg, so the cathodic electrophoresis electrophoresis paint cost at 4 yuan / square meters.
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Uneven casting density is caused by uneven shrinkage of the casting during solidification.
- Q:What are the casting parts processing engineering?
- Among them, special casting has metal mould casting, pressure casting, low pressure casting, lost wax casting (also known as precision casting), shell casting, lost foam casting, centrifugal casting, continuous casting, V casting, and clay casting
- Q:We are small castings, the need for surface treatment of shot blasting machine, about how much?
- The choice of shot blasting machine, this is according to the workpiece size, yield, whether can collision, and the working time and other factors considered, while the price of different blasting machine are not the same, but the vast majority of small castings used crawler shot blasting machine,
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- 3, weight: if reinforcement in products, casting weight is generally greater than the welding parts (the internal organizational structure and mode of production determines the mechanical properties of materials, so it determines the weight of the product), considering the cost of transportation, certain priority structure.
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- According to the requirements of the workpiece annealing, there are many kinds of annealing process specifications, such as full annealing, spheroidizing annealing and stress relieving annealing. Steel the steel quenching is heated to the critical temperature Ac3 (hyposteel) or Ac1 (hypereutectoid steel) above a certain temperature, holding time, so that all or part of 1 Austenitic, then the cooling rate is greater than the critical cooling rate of fast cooling to below Ms (or near Ms isothermal) of martensite the body (or bainite transformation) heat treatment process. Aluminum alloys, copper alloys, titanium alloys, tempered glass and other materials are usually treated by solid solution or heat treatment with rapid cooling process. Tempering is a heat treatment process where the workpiece is hardened and heated to a temperature below AC1, which remains cool for a certain period of time and then cools to room temperature. Tempering generally followed by quenching, the purpose is: (a) to eliminate the residual stress caused by quenching, prevent deformation and cracking; (b) hardness, strength, plasticity and toughness of workpiece is adjusted, to use performance requirements; (c) the size of organization and stability, ensure the accuracy improvement; (D) and to improve the processing performance. Tempering is therefore the last important step in obtaining the desired properties of the workpiece. According to the tempering temperature range, tempering can be divided into low temperature tempering, medium temperature tempering and high temperature tempering. This answer is recommended by the questioner
- Q:How to solve casting defect casting?
- Different defects, different solutions, some shortcomings, the current domestic level can not be resolved
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range