- Size: 80 mesh
- Type: Natural
- Application: meet customer requirements
- Shape: Flake Graphite Powder
- Carbon Content: High-Carbon
- Fixed Carbon(≥%): 95
- Volatile(≤%): 1.2
- Ash(≤%): 3.8
- Moisture(≤%): 0.5
- Remains on Sieve(%): ≥80.00
1.Flakes graphite +895
3.Fixed Carbon 95%
4.25KG, 50 KG, and 1000KG per bag
5.More than 24 years experience
Natural Flakes Graphite Series
Perfect crystallization, great size in flake, high density, low content of mica, high luminance, excellent physical properties, such as resistance to high temperature, electric and thermal conductivity, self lubricity, and superior chemical stability
Adjustable to meet customer requirements, and major sizes include 50, 80,100, 120,150,200,325 mesh
Provide various packing options according to customer requirements. Including Woven Bags, Paper Bags and Plastic Bags of 25KG, 50 KG, and 1000KG.
- Q:Is battery capacitor powder dangerous?
- Graphite powder is a kind of negative electrode material for batteries. The process of graphite powder, will after the bursting of the raw ore by car to crush the rock breaking machine, and ball mill by flotation, the flotation of graphite ball mill grinding wet material sending selected, wet material will be selected to bagging dry dry machine, shower shower has become dry, dry material is graphite products.
- Q:Phosphoric acid, two aluminium hydride, with graphite powder and mud
- Some of the key wavelengths off the chemical bond are shown below. The C-N bond is easiest to break, and the C-H bond is the hardest. You can also see that ultraviolet radiation can cause many chemical bonds to break. The activation wave length of some polymers is listed below. The data in the following table show that different polymers have different maximum damage wavelengths, and often the maximum damage wavelength is called the maximum activation wavelength. At this particular wavelength of light, the polymer can crack at the fastest rate.
- Q:Where are the graphite powders sold?
- Graphite powder is a kind of non metallic mineral, and graphite powder can substitute carbon powder for a great extent
- Q:The difference between silicone and silicone?
- The biggest danger in silicone applications is that they lose stickiness when the chips heat up to a certain point. Although the silica gel will not lose viscosity at higher temperatures, it will take a long time to use and the heat on the heat sink can not be removed in time. The possibility of silica gel melting is considerable. I have encountered two occasions that only the heat sink and no fan card in the use of heat sink fall.
- Q:How do you use graphite powder in copper?
- It is to drill holes on the copper block and pour the graphite into the hole to ensure that the stone toner can not run out and play the role of oil-free lubrication
- Q:Why is there a range of electrode powder powder resistivity? The reasons for the high and low are not good.
- Read millivolt values and sample height, calculated according to the formula P =UA/IL type resistivity. The resistivity of the conductor is in P, Omega - M; L for voltage measurement distance between two probes for m; A for the conductor cross-sectional area, m2; U, the voltage between two probes for the determination of voltage V; I the strength of the current flowing through the conductors, the resistivity of A. graphite is (8 ~ 13) * 10-6 (/m), high - low note inside magazines. For reference only!
- Q:What are the specifications of the graphite powder used for conduction?
- In principle, the higher the purity, the better the conductivity. The finer the particle size is, the more dispersed the stone toner is. The better.
- Q:Can graphite powder be found in plastic?
- Can effectively improve these shortcomings of plastic, so graphite powder can be used in plastic, and I hope to help you, I hope to adopt, thank you very much.
- Q:Can graphite be made directly from graphite powder? How about the effect?
- Because of the low activity of graphite powder, a kind of binder is needed.
- Q:The axis and drum can use graphite powder lubrication
- This doesn't seem good. Graphite powder is a solid lubricant. It is suitable for heavy equipment lubrication. The axis and drum or low viscosity lubricating grease is better, so fast.
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of Natural Flake Graphite. We are one of the biggest suppliers of Natural Graphite, and the unique company that has passed ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Certification, ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification.
To extend the industrial chain, deep processing, and value-added products as the focus of the next phase, we have formally produced deep-processing spherical graphite, high purity graphite, micronized graphite, expandable graphite, graphite sheet and tailing sand hollow brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Central America
9.09% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average