Details of 316L stainless steel sheet
316l stainless steel sheet
2B,BA,NO.1,NO.4,NO.8,8K,hair line etc.
anti-water paper wrapped,iron strip fastened,put on wooden pallet,or
We accept the third inspections--SGS-BV etc.
Specifications of Stainless Steel Sheets
|Length||1000mm~5000mm or as requirement|
|Application||building decoration , public facilities,anti-corrosion,etc.|
|Technique||cold rolled & hot rolled|
|Packaging Details||Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden palletin|
|Delivery Detail||In 3--7 working days|
|2B ||The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses |
|BA||Cold rolled,bright annealed and skin-passed,the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.|
|8K||The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.|
|NO.4||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarsestria,but thinner than No3,are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.|
|NO.1||The surface is finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding thereto after hot rolling.|
|HL ||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks,mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc. |
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- Cold rolling: it is rolled and rolled on the basis of hot rolled stainless steel plate and coil. Generally speaking, it is the process of hot rolling, pickling and cold rolling. Although the rolling process also causes the steel plate to heat up during the process, it is called cold rolling. Because of the cold rolling of continuous hot rolling, the mechanical properties are poor and the hardness is too high. It must be annealed to restore its mechanical properties. Rolled rolls are generally used to make products without bending or stretching.
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- Galvanized sheet can be replaced by 201 stainless steel.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- The chemical resistance of the medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Stainless steel is the main advantage of corrosion resistance or high temperature, general acid resistant medium, as well as heat resistance, high temperature oxidation (heat resistant skin) of high temperature stainless steel.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Acid washing: pickling is the removal of oxide and rust on the surface of iron and steel by means of acid solutions. The parts are usually immersed in aqueous solutions such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel and rolling etc..
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?:310S stainless steel should be welded with ER-310 wire or A132 and 137 electrodes.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- Feels like you rarely buy stainless steel plates. First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements. If the 1.2MM board gives you 1.0MM, it's a bit too exaggerated.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 304 stainless steel is a widely used chromium - nickel stainless steel, as a widely used steel, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; punching, bending and other thermal processing, non hardening heat treatment (use temperature of -196 to 800 DEG C). 302 stainless steel the carbon is relatively high (302 C = 0.15%; 304 C is less than or equal to 0.08%) and better strength. The other indicators are basically the same as those of 304.
- Q:904L stainless steel plate generally used in what industry is more?
- Petroleum and petrochemical equipment, such as reactors in petrochemical equipment.* storage and transportation equipment for sulfuric acid, such as heat exchangers.* the main parts of a power plant flue gas desulfurization device are: Tower of absorption tower, flue, screen door, internals, spraying system, etc.. * scrubbers and fans in organic acid treatment systems.* sea water treatment plant, sea water heat exchanger, paper industry equipment, sulphuric acid and nitric acid equipment, acid making, pharmaceutical industry and other chemical equipment,Pressure vessel, food equipment.
- Q:What's the price of 06cr19ni10 and 304 stainless steel?
- The term "304 stainless steel" comes from the United states. Many people think that "304 stainless steel" is a type of Japanese name, but in strict sense, Japan's 304 stainless steel formal name is "SUS304"". The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10304, SUS304, three kinds, in which 06Cr19Ni10 generally means GB standard production, and 304 generally means ASTM standard production, SUS304 mark day standard production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range