Details of 316L stainless steel sheet
316l stainless steel sheet
2B,BA,NO.1,NO.4,NO.8,8K,hair line etc.
anti-water paper wrapped,iron strip fastened,put on wooden pallet,or
We accept the third inspections--SGS-BV etc.
Specifications of Stainless Steel Sheets
|Length||1000mm~5000mm or as requirement|
|Application||building decoration , public facilities,anti-corrosion,etc.|
|Technique||cold rolled & hot rolled|
|Packaging Details||Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden palletin|
|Delivery Detail||In 3--7 working days|
|2B ||The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses |
|BA||Cold rolled,bright annealed and skin-passed,the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.|
|8K||The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.|
|NO.4||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarsestria,but thinner than No3,are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.|
|NO.1||The surface is finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding thereto after hot rolling.|
|HL ||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks,mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc. |
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Stainless steel is the main advantage of corrosion resistance or high temperature, general acid resistant medium, as well as heat resistance, high temperature oxidation (heat resistant skin) of high temperature stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel prices higher: in terms of price, 304 is far higher than the price of 201. Because 304 quality is better than 201 stainless steel, and 304 for imported stainless steel plate, 201 for domestic stainless steel plate, so 304 of the price is naturally higher.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plate mirror polishing (mirror, polishing)In recent years, more and more requirements for polishing of stainless steel hot rolled plate, and even mirror polishing have been demanded. The treatment of hot rolled plate is quite different from that of cold rolled plate, and the whole process is more complicated and difficult to handle than cold rolled plate.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- Classification according to the use of stainless steel, can be divided into: the bridge plate, boiler plate, shipbuilding plate, armor plate, automotive steel, steel roof, structural steel, electrical steel (steel sheet), special spring steel, solar panels (hoilik steel).
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 2. clamping points should be selected so that the workpiece does not vibrate when it is machined3., tools should be selected, choose easy to cut stainless steel cutting tools
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Generally look at the thickness of 0.3-3.0mm, width of 1000/1219/1500. Thickness of 3 or more, with 1240/1250/1500/1800/2000 width. It can be cut as required.... So the purchase is still more flexible.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger. High temperature resistance is also good, can be as high as 1000-1200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:What's the difference between 201 and 204 stainless steel plates? Thank you
- Price, 04 is far higher than the price of 01, according to the use of the environment, product quality requirements to choose the right material
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- The shape of the product determines how many processes are required. Even the simplest needs 1 processes, and the complex may take 7-8 steps to complete.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range