Details of 316L stainless steel sheet
316l stainless steel sheet
2B,BA,NO.1,NO.4,NO.8,8K,hair line etc.
anti-water paper wrapped,iron strip fastened,put on wooden pallet,or
We accept the third inspections--SGS-BV etc.
Specifications of Stainless Steel Sheets
|Length||1000mm~5000mm or as requirement|
|Application||building decoration , public facilities,anti-corrosion,etc.|
|Technique||cold rolled & hot rolled|
|Packaging Details||Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden palletin|
|Delivery Detail||In 3--7 working days|
|2B ||The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses |
|BA||Cold rolled,bright annealed and skin-passed,the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.|
|8K||The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.|
|NO.4||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarsestria,but thinner than No3,are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.|
|NO.1||The surface is finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding thereto after hot rolling.|
|HL ||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks,mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc. |
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- Lead and stainless steel, two different metal elements. Although the welding process is difficult, it can still be welded together.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Aluminum sheet material is light, easy to shape, good coloring;
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Mechanical properties: according to different types of stainless steel, the mechanical properties of different martensitic stainless steel with high strength, hardness, corrosion resistance and is suitable for manufacturing the need of high strength, high wear resistance parts, such as turbine shaft, stainless steel knives, stainless steel bearings, austenitic stainless steel and good plasticity, strength is not too but the high corrosion resistance of stainless steel is the best, very suitable for corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of less demanding situations, such as chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid manufacturers of equipment materials, of course, can also be used for submarines and other military industries, ferrite medium mechanical properties of stainless steel body, but the intensity is not too high. Oxidation resistance, suitable for various industrial furnace parts.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States brand, equivalent to the domestic brand 06Cr19Ni10, usually with A102 or A107 welding rod.
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- According to the composition can be divided into Cr (400 Series), Cr Ni system (300 Series), Cr Mn Ni (200 Series) and the precipitation hardening systems (Series 600). 200 series - chromium nickel manganese austenitic stainless steel 300 series - chromium nickel austenitic stainless steel 301 - ductility, used for molding products. It can also be hardened rapidly by mechanical processing. Good weldability. The abrasion resistance and fatigue strength are better than 304 stainless steel. 302 - 304 with corrosion resistance, due to the relatively high carbon intensity. 303 - by adding a small amount of sulfur and phosphorus, it is easier to cut than 304.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium. It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Common welding method: pulse DC TIG welding.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, corrosion resistance of air, steam, water and other corrosive media or stainless steel grades, known as stainless steel;
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Topcoat. Because it is in the open, one hand paint with good weather resistance, on the other hand, it is very difficult to use paint, most of the prison film so that polyurethane paint is a two-component paint curing agent, without baking, the room temperature with the curing agent can be cured thoroughly. As the old brand is very good.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is often divided into martensitic steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, austenitic ferrite (duplex) stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel according to the state of the organization. In addition, can be divided into components: chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel and chromium, manganese, nitrogen, stainless steel and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range