|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:Which are fire proofing thermal insulation materials?
- Fire proofing thermal insulation materials include: fire proofing heat insulating brick, fire proofing thermal baffle, fire proofing thermal insulation paper, fire proofing thermal insulation felt, fire proofing blocking, fire proofing fiber bulker, castable refractory, etc. In addition, there are also auxiliary products such as fire proofing cement gum, high temperature binder.
- Q:how to use boiler fireclay
- Boiler refractory, diluted with water to touch the places where needed, can be used after high temperature baking.
- Q:How many fire endurance grades are the AAA fire resisting shutter divided?
- The fire shutter is divided into A / B / C classes. The refractory limits are not less than 1.2 /0.9 /0.6 hours. References to "general technical specification for steel fire resistance rolling shutter door GB 14102-93". 4.3 4.3.1 Classification according to fire resistance time. The common steel fire resisting shutter(see Table 3) The categories of the codes of the refractory time hF1 1.5F2 2.04.3.2 composite steel fire shutter composite steel fire shutter(see Table 4). Table 4 and Category Code refractory time hF3 2.5F4 3.04.4 refractory press time, smoke performance classification 4.4.1 ordinary steel fire anti-cigarette curtain (see Table 5) Table 5 and category code leak smoke refractory time h (20Pa pressure) FY1 1.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY2 2.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min4.4.2 composite steel fire anti-cigarette curtain (see table 6) table 6 and category code leak smoke refractory time h (20Pa pressure) FY3 2.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY4 3.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min excerpt complete fire shutter when the fire district for fire resistance of 3 hours, the opening portion on the firewall setting fire shutter fire resistance of 1.2 hours. **** Fire resistance of 3.0 hours called premium (fire back surface). "Construction Regulation" is mentioned in setting up a firewall and used as the separation of the fire resisting shutter and the fire compartments. When taking the fire back surface temperature rise as the fire resistance standard of the fire resisting shutter, the fire endurance should not be less than 3.00h; When taking the fire back surface temperature rise as the fire resistance standard of the fire resisting shutter, the two sides of the roll should have protection of closed automatic water spray system, and the duration of water spray system should not less than 3.00h. In summary: The fire resisting shutter can be divided into: Grade, A, B and C looking to adopt
- Q:What are grade classifications of the external walls for fireproofing?
- The classfication of external wall material fire rating is as follows: Level A: Complete retardant building materials may not occur combustion, and the cost is relatively high, home decoration do not need such a high standard. In general, it can be used in the arms powerhouse and electrical appliance store. Level B1: non-flamble construction material has high flame-retardant, it will not be burn under the conditions of open fire and high temperature, but if it is attacked by these two conditions, it may still be burning. However, when the source of fire is transfered, it will be immediately extinguished. Level B2: Combustible building materials have a certain degree of flame resistance, but the effect is very little. Under the condition of sufficient air, it will break out fire even in high temperature, such as wood building materials. Level B3: As long as the flammable building materials meet the source of fire or high temperature, it will break out fire. Currently, this product doed not sale on the market. So what are the external wall thermal insulation fireproofing materials? According to several grades, I will give you some specifical examples. Level A insulation material: Glass wool, foam glass, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, rock wool; level B1 : Extruded polystyrene board through special processing, referred to xps. The other is polyurethane through special treatment, referred to pu. In addition, there are phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule; level B2: Polyethylene, referred to pe. Molding polystyrene board, referred to as eps.
- Q:How long does it take for refractory cement to solidify?
- 1. First you should be aware of the concepts of condensation and condesation time. Refractory cement belongs unshaped refractories, which when added water or liquid binding agent to mix, the agitation material will gradually lose thixotropy or plasticity and become in a state of solidification, thus is solidified. The time needed to finish the process is called solidification time. The whole process is divided into initial and final set. When beginning to lose plasticity called the initial setting, when called plasticity completely lost the final setting. 2. For refractory cement, the solidification time depends on the matching of the material and the parts and using methods. Under normal circumstances, in order to meet the requirements of time of construction, the initial set time should be no shorter than 40min, and the final set time should be no longer than 8H 3. There are also some exceptions. When refractory cement is used for spraying and injection operation together with other refractory castable, the set time is required as short as possible, sometimes flash set is required to prevent the occurrence of peeling or collapse of the spraying layer.
- Q:How is refractory material made?
- It is made from polyester.
- Q:What is the limit of fireproof rolling shutter?
- According to the national standard 14102-2005 GB standard, the provisions of 14102-2005 GB specify that: According to provision 14102-2005 GB: If fire resistance limit of fire resisting shutter is no less than 3 hours, it is AAA fireproof rolling shutter. Therefore, the fire resistance limit of AAA grade fireproof rolling shutter should be 3 hours.
- Q:How to divide fire resistant level of fire door?
- Fire resistant level of fire door【Class A fire door】. Class A fire door is also called complete fire door. It can meet the requirement of fireproof thermal insulation and refractory integrity at the same time in specified time. Fire resistant levels are 0.5h(Grade C), 1.0h(Grade B), 1.5h(Grade A) and 2.0h, 3.0h. 【Class B fire door】Class B fire door is also called part heat insulation fireproof door. Its requirement of fireproof and thermal insulation performance is 0.5h. Refractory integrity levels are 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. 【Class C fire door】Class C fire door is also called not thermal insulation fireproof door. Ther is no requirement of its fire resistance and thermal insulation. It only meets the requirement of refractory integrity in specified refractory time. The grading of refractory integrity is 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. There is the content of not thermal insulation fire door in British BS standard.
- Q:Who knows the new fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- Ceramic foam insulation board, XTP vacuum insulation panels and a variety of composite insulation panels, etc. Relatively speaking, the inorganic insulation board is a trend. In terms of the overall performance, the cost performance of the foam insulation board is higher. XTP has the best performance, but with a little trouble in construction. Because of the vacuum characteristics, transportation and installation process should be very careful.
- Q:What things and cement mixed can act as refractory?
- Cement building, portland cement, refractory grade, calcium aluminate. Cement acts as refractory need to use calcium aluminate cement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range