|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:What kind of foundry ingot refractory materials are there? Please be more detailed.
- This question is a little bit extensive, because there are too much foundry ingot refractory materials.
- Q:What's the material of electrical fire prevention board?
- Industrial electrical fire prevention board is usually made of flame-retardant fiberboard, and its main purpose is for fire prevention and thermal insulation. Iron plate is electrically conductive with good thermal conductivity, which will cause the result that the equipment is not insulated and suffers larger superheating surface!!!! So the material uses the flame-retardant fiberboard. Hope my answer is helpful for you.
- Q:What is the fire resistance thickness of the thin fire-retardant coatings?
- Our thin steelwork fireproof coatings: the fire resistance is 2.5 hours, the thickness is 4.9 mm, the fire resistance is 2.0 hours, the thickness is 3.5 mm, the fire resistance is 1.5 hours, the thickness is 1.75 mm, the fire resistance is 1.0 hours, the thickness is 1.17 mm.
- Q:Who knows about the types of Dalian thermal insulating and refractory materials?
- There are mainly following types: rock wool series, rubber and plastic series, glass wool series, mesh series, ventilation series, mortar series, extruded sheet series, geothermal series, insulation supporting pin series, glass silk cloth series. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:What is fireproofing material? Are fireproof materials the same thing with thermal insulation materials and refractories?
- The refractory material is capable of withstanding high temperature burning, while fireproofing material is to prevent burning. They are different from each other
- Q:What kind of refractories do the anode baking furnace use?
- Use refractory bricks.
- Q:Which fire-resistant materials have good viscidity?
- The viscidity of fire-resistant materials is also known as the binding performance of fire-resistant materials. It can be divided into chamotte and chemical binder. Both can work at normal or high temperature. The most commonly used chamotte are soft clay and aluminate cement. The commonly used chemical binders include sodium silicate, phosphoric acid, aluminum sulphate, aluminium phosphate, phenolic resin, etc. Fire resistant material is a complicated and overloaded system and we cannot know its materials and chemical components from the name alone. Both gunning mix and repair mix contain binder components. If they can used after adding water, then they may contain clay or fire resistan aluminum silicate cement.
- Q:Who knows what fire heat preservation material are there?
- Organic material, polystyrene board, plastic extruded board, phenolic resin. Sea capacity module (fire insulation materials fire performance can reach the B1 level, thermal conductivity is only 0.028w\m - K is a good choice, class A fireproof materials now is the mainstream rock wool (mineral wool is wool). A1 fire resistance The largest manufacturer is Thai stone rock wool Co. Ltd.
- Q:What are the requirements of refractory temperature of refractory brick?
- Oxygen fluctuation of load once happened during operation. Sometimes oxygen control valve will cause oxygen fluctuation of load, and sometimes large particles will block valve of high pressure coal slurry pump. The sudden drop in flow of coal slurry may cause relative excess of oxygen. Oxygen fluctuations directly cause fluctuations in furnace temperature. The range of oxygen fluctuations is 500m³-600m³. The maximum can reach about 1000m³. A sudden increase in oxygen causes a sudden increase in furnace temperature, which will suddenly burn out high-temperature thermocouple. The situation has a great influence on refractory brick and should be avoided. Furnace temperature is very inportant to life of lining of refractory bricks, so it should be strictly controlled not to overheat. There is a cinder layer on the surface of refractory bricks under the condition of normal production. In fact, cinder layer is dynamic. If the temperature is low, cinder layer is thick. If the temperature is high, cinder layer is thin. Appropriate cinder layer may slow the scour of high temperature gas and molten slag. The requirement of refractory brick is higher than that of stoves which use heavy oil as raw material. The main reason is permeability and corrosion of molten slag to refractory material. When replacing refractory bricks, it is found that penetration thickness is 10mm-20mm. After slag penetrates, strength decreases significantly. If temperature is high, erosion intensifies. According to the relevant information, when the operating temperature exceeds 1400 ℃, etching effect multiplies.
- Q:who knows the fire resistant levels of fireproofing glass?
- Fireproofing glass is a kind of special glass which can keep its integrity and thermal insulation performance in regular insulating refractory trials. and it can be divided into three classes according to its fire resistance: Class A, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. This kind of glass has the properiyies of transmittance, fireproofing ( smoke insulation, fireproofing, and keeping out thermal radiation), sound insulation, shock resistance, and it's suitable for steel and wooden fire door of building decoration, windows, varnishing, partition walldaylighting roof,ceiling screen,perspective floor and other construction components demading for transparency and fireproofing. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. Such kind of fireproofing glasses mostly are composite fireproofing glasses and has characteristics of transmittance,fireproofing and smoke insulation. Class C, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that only satisfies the requirements of refractory integrity. This kind of glass has characteristics of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke insulation and high strength,etc. It's suitable for fireproofing glass partition wall, fire Windows, outside curtain wall and other places without insulation requirements. Classify from the structure,fireproofing glass can be divided into composite fireproofing glass and monolithic fireproofing glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range