|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:How can refractory material of the electric furnace be used for longer.
- Minimize mechanical shock, Electrical furnace commonly referred to must be electrical arc furance. The wall of electric arc furnace should be constrcuted with magnesite carbon brick. Its hearth permanent layer should be constrcuted with mansornary magnesia brick. High alumina brick is usually used to aviod furnace cover suddenly get hot and cold. But its service life is lower. At present integral casting furnace cover is made of alumina magnesia. Terminal will be created even without the use of refractory material. Consumption is much faster if using refractories material or whole knottiing mainly.
- Q:which is better as household fireproof material ?
- If it is from the perspective of fire rating inorganic active insulation material for wall thermal, cement foam insulation board, glass beads of insulation movitrified micro bead thermal insulation mortar, rock wool board, glass wool board, ect.. thermal insulation material are Class A fireproofing, polyphenyl board, extruded sheet, phenolic foam board, Polyurethane board, ect..belong to B1 level fireproofing, if it is used for external wall thermal insulation in decorative board, then rock wool board is more often used.
- Q:How many types of special refractories are there?
- Metal ceramics, high temperature coatings, high temperature fiber and other reinforced materials
- Q:What material is used for making refractory stone bowl?
- It is attractive and diverse in appearance, hard, and heat fast, not stick food when using. The cooked food is attractive and delicious and rich in various trace elements which is beneficial to the human body. It is also of high quality, and all these make it popular among the customers.
- Q:I wanna ask you, which level is b1 fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial ??
- What you said is the pixel! Only that has b1b2. Level b1 is the fireproofing level b1, because the particle does not belong to the fireproofing material. Only can fire retardant. The wholesale of all kinds of thermal insulation material and construction need to look at the name.
- Q:What are the main characteristics of the sic refractories?
- 1. The usge temperature of silicon carbide refractory is generally 1760 ℃ 2. The silicon carbide refractories can withstand the dramatic changes of temperature and have a good thermal shock resistance performance. To prevent the cracking or breaking of lining refractories. 3. Under the conditions of high or low temperature, it can withstand a certain compressive stress. 4. Under the conditions of high or low temperature, it can withstand friction. 5. It can withstand the huge hydraulic pressure or buoyancy of the metal. 6. It can also withstand the effect of furnace gases to prevent the infiltration of other refractories and reactions.
- Q:What's the commonly used refractory material for ladle?
- Commonly used types of refractory material for ladle are as follows: high-alumina brick, clay brick, magnesia-carbon brick, aluminum carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, spinel brick, corundum brick, high alumina castables, aluminum silicon carbide carbon castables, refractory castables for ladles, magnesium castables, magnesia chrome spray coating, dry vibration materials, etc. Hope it's helpful for you!
- Q:What are the fire resistances of grc partition panels?
- It's ok, calcium silicate itself is a non-combustible material. Light partition walls with keels has the longest fire resistance of 4 hours according to the thickness of the walls. We can talk about it in detail.
- Q:What material is refractory material?
- alumina refractory concrete, silica brick clay brick, metal ceramic, high temperature machine coating fiber reinforced ceramics, diatomite product, asbestos products, insulation board refractory. The definition of refractory can be searched in the website.
- Q:Who can tell me about the foundry refractory materials?
- Such as: neutral, alkalic, acidic refractories. Of course, the raw materials of different materials are not the same. Such as: the magnesia-carbon bricks, basic refractory materials: magnesite(electric smelting, high-purity)+ crystalline flake graphite+ phenolic resin+ additive (aluminate or silicon powder or silicon carbide powder or high-temperature pitch) and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range