|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:Which are fire proofing thermal insulation materials?
- aluminum silicate fiber, ceramic fiber, etc,
- Q:What defect does fused cast refractories have ?
- In glass production, in addition to refractory as a building material and consider its durability, we still must attach great importance to its influence on glass quality. In such cases, the impact on the quality of glass is mainly the defects that eroded down refractory materials mixed in the glass, thus being prodeced of grass products. Defects are mainly foreign body defects such as sand, knot and wave reinforcement. What may directly affect the quality of glass are the wall brick and brick kiln bottom.
- Q:Detailed description of magnesia dolomite refractory material?
- The CaO of magnesia dolomite refractory is beneficial to the purification of molten steel. In the aspect of smelting clean steel, magnesia dolomite refractory also has good dephosphorization and desulfurization effect.
- Q:what's the detailed address of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial market?
- Detailed address of fire insulation materials market is as follows: A: Guangzhou Huatai building materials co., LTD. Address: Guangzhou Tianhe Chepo Road no. 10 B: Address of Donglong building materials market: Guangzhou Tianhe Taian North Road no. 7 C: Address of Huiya building materials trade market : Guangzhou Tianhe Sports West Road No. 109
- Q:Who knows the setting requirements of roofing fire barrier zone?
- First, the the minimum of fire barrier width is greater than 30cm, and the thickness should be same to the thickness of the insulation materials. Fire barrier zone insulation board must do the whole area sticking construction with the base wall during the construction. Fire barrier zone insulation board is required to assistant binding by anchor bolt, anchor bolt must suppress the underlying mesh. Second, Fire barrier zone should be set at the upper position of door and window openings, the distance between the low edge of isolation belt and the upper edge of the window must be less than 50cm. The thermal resistance of fire barrier zone must be half than EIFS thermal resistance in the cold northern areas, while the thermal resistance of fire barrier zone must be three times than EIFS thermal resistance in the hot summer and cold winter area. Third, When the fire barrier zone is set on the edge of the window, fire barrier zone at the upper part of the window should do flanging when sticking, flanging glass fiber mesh must exceed 10CM than firebreak insulation board. Flanging network, underlying network and surface network can not be overlapped or butted at the top of the window. I hope you can be satisfied
- Q:What are the best refractory materials in 2,400 Celsius degree?
- You can try zircon sand which has a melting point of 2430.
- Q:What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- Q:What are the requirements for fire rating of construction suspended ceiling material ?
- According to No. 42 ducument of department of housing construction and Ministry of Public Security: fire rating of building suspended ceiling material should reach A level. Other civil buildings: Class A fireproofing material MCM should be set in buildings whose height is above 50 meters. National A level fireproof flexible material is made up of soil, rock flour, sand, cement and other inorganic powder and modifying agent. Product density is 2327kg / m3. Upon examination, the combustion performance of the product meets A level requirements, and the additional classification meets s2, d0, t0 requirements. According to GB 8624-2006 sepcification, combustion performance of the product should reach A2-s2, d0, t0 level. Light, thin: 2-4mm thick / piece, saving space and cement, convenient to transport. : State Class A fireproof flexible material. Freezing-thaw resistance: up to 100 freezing-thaw experiments (close to 100 years), the surface has no powder, no crack and no peeling. Aging and acid resistance: anti-aging property can reach more than 3500h, that is, it will not degenerate for 50 years. Recyclable: new energy, renewable , no "three wastes" emission
- Q:Graphite and other carbon materials may be oxidized to CO or CO2 at high temperatures. But why can they be refractories?
- There is no contradiction for this. Any substance can be combustible, but different materials have different ignition points.There are many types of graphite. Pyrolytic graphite has a much lower ignition point. Therefore, as long as it reaches at a certain temperature, it can convert into graphite. Mostly, in practical applications (such as brake pads will add a certain amount of graphite), graphite is required to have refractoriness of below 1000 ℃. Graphite can serves as both the combustible and refractory material. So, it can be used as a fire-resistant and high-temperature-resisrant material because graphite (lamellar graphite) has a ignition point of at least 3000 degrees in an oxygen free condition. The above information is for reference only and is offered by Xin Ruida Graphite Company.
- Q:Who knows the fire rating of fire partition with steel stud?
- Cement board wall of steel stud: it is used for walls with ceramic in kitchens, restroom, disinfect room, etc. If single-sided tile is made, cement pressure plate can be used on one side. Gypsum board is used on the other side. Fire rating is A1. CaSo4.2H2O is molecular structural formula of gypsum which contains 20% water, crystal water and free water. When 10% water slowly evaporates on the flame surface, there is still 10% crystal water. Itself is grade A fire retardant material. 1 hour. It is in line with the fireproof test standard of national building materials. It can reach up to 4 hours at most.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range