|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:What is the type of heat resistance property of high temperature electric furnace ?
- According to the levels of refractoriness : Common refractories: & Gt: 1580 ℃ ~ 1770 ℃ advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ ~ 2000 ℃ AAA refractories; 2000 ℃
- Q:What is the interior fireproof thermal insulation material?
- Polystyrene board, extruded sheet and polyurethane are mainly used. Polystyrene board is the cheapest, but the thermal insulation effect is ordinary. When absorbing water, it will deform. Other waterproof measures are needed to be made after insulating layer is done./
- Q:Physical and chemical indicators of various refractory.
- please read"Refractories Standard Series" for refernece, general business standards are higher than the national standard.
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- Incombustible material of construction fire-proof material Grade A: Cement, stone, steel, coat, glass, aluminium alloy, ceramic tile, etc.; nonflammable material Grade B1: Fireproof panel, rock wool.
- Q:Can anyone tell me the requirements of the refractory masonry?？
- Refractory materials actually have two functions. The first one is to improve the refractoriness and the second one is to improve the body plasticity of refractory materials.The higher the aluminum content is, the better refractory it will be. Of course, the content of aluminum in refractory materials can not be impoved only by using kaolin. Such raw materials that contain more aluminum as bauxite chamotte should be used as framework.So the content of aluminum in kaolin does not need to be too high and more than 38% of aluminum is enough. However, the viscosity should be taken into account. It will be better if the viscosity is better as the extra bentonite do not need to be added.The refractoriness that is is above 1400 degree is enough.
- Q:How long does it take for refractory cement to solidify?
- 1. First you should be aware of the concepts of condensation and condesation time. Refractory cement belongs unshaped refractories, which when added water or liquid binding agent to mix, the agitation material will gradually lose thixotropy or plasticity and become in a state of solidification, thus is solidified. The time needed to finish the process is called solidification time. The whole process is divided into initial and final set. When beginning to lose plasticity called the initial setting, when called plasticity completely lost the final setting. 2. For refractory cement, the solidification time depends on the matching of the material and the parts and using methods. Under normal circumstances, in order to meet the requirements of time of construction, the initial set time should be no shorter than 40min, and the final set time should be no longer than 8H 3. There are also some exceptions. When refractory cement is used for spraying and injection operation together with other refractory castable, the set time is required as short as possible, sometimes flash set is required to prevent the occurrence of peeling or collapse of the spraying layer.
- Q:how to use boiler fireclay
- Boiler refractory, diluted with water to touch the places where needed, can be used after high temperature baking.
- Q:Which refractory is better for building 1500 degree kiln ?
- The top and wall use alumina hollow ball brick. If it is cubic kiln, the kiln bottom should use heavy corundum brick. If it is continuous kiln, burning zone should use alumina hollow ball brick, burning zone seal and kiln car face brick. If it is pit furnace, curved seal should use heavy corundum brick, and furnace wall and top should use alumina hollow ball brick. That depends on what kind of kiln it is. Curved seal and kiln car should use heavy corundum brick. You can add me friends to have further talks.
- Q:What needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials? Who knows?
- there are different temperatures in various parts of the blast furnace, thus using different types of refractory.
- Q:What are the fire endurance requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Hardwares are professional fire resistant lock, fireproof door closer, fire hinge, handle, latch and sequencer, and they can also be configured according to user needs. Fire resistant time of class A and B fire resitant door is 12h and 09h respectively. It can also be customized according to customer needs into a variety of non-standard specifications. Steel fire door is developed in accordance with the national standard GB12955-2008, and in line with ISO3008, BS476 standards. Requirement: fire endurance should meet the A,B and C fireproof requirements respectively. You can also choose to install hold-open door device to leep the door leaf usually in open. Doorframe and door leaf is made up of imported or domestic quality electrolytic steel plate, electro galvanized steel plate or stainless steel plate, filled with quality expanded perlite fireproof panel which can withstand high temperature above 1200 ℃. The surface is processd with electrostatic spraying plastics, and auxiliaries are stainless steel fire resistant lock (or pipe shaft lock ) , galvanization for steel (or stainless steel) fire hinge, domestic(or imported) door closer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range