|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:What's the fire resistance test method of doors and roller shutters?
- Fire resistance test method of doors and roller shutters: This standard specifies the fire resistance test method for roller shutter doors under standard fire conditions. The method is used to test the fire resistance of the ventilating duct when bearing the external fire (A duct) and internal fire (B duct). Fire resistance test of vertical ducts may be conducted referring to this standard. 1.Test specimen1.1 The test specimen is obtained by cutting from any part of the qualified metal tube unless otherwise relevant standard or mutual agreement specifies the cutting position of the metal tube. 1.2 Length of the specimen: L≈2.5D+50mm (D: outer diameter of the metal tube). The cut surface of the specimen must be perpendicular to the axis of the metal , and the seamed edge of the cut should be round off. Test method GB243-82 of metal tube necking 2. Test procedures 2.1 In the test, punch or press the metal tube into the tapered conical seat (see Figure) with a hammer or press machine, and make it uniformly diminished to the regulated shrinkage X which is calculated according to the following formula: Test method GB243-822 for metallic pipe necking: The inner wall of the seat cover used in the test should be polished, and has certain hardness and is coated with lubricating oil. Its conicity is 1:10, 1:5 or others in accordance with relevant standard provisions. If there is no provision, then adopt the conicity of 1:10. This standard is not suitable for: a) The pipeline whose fire resistance depends on the fire resistance of the ceiling; b) The pipeline with access door, unless otherwise the access door is included into the pipeline and tested together; c) The pipeline with two or three sides; d) Fume exhaust pipes;
- Q:What are the application of old refractory bricks?
- It can still be used as refractory bricks or refractory. The quality of auxiliary material is not as good as bauxite.
- Q:What types does soft fire prevention materials have?
- Species: Finishing fire retardant paint, component fire retardant coating, fire-resistant coating for steel structure and othe kinds of fire retardant coating. Flame retardant plastics and its products, textiles, building materials, flame retardant fabric and exterior wall thermal insulation system products, floor materials, such as various types of fire prevention materials;Fire prevention board, fire doors, fire resistant window frame.
- Q:What's the B grade fireproofing material?
- B1 grade ceiling material: gypsum board, fobrous plasterboard, cement particle board, mineral wool decorative acoustic panels, glass wool decorative acoustic board, perlite decorative acoustic board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard, rock wool decorative sheet, flame retardant wood, aluminum foil composites, flame retardant phenolic laminate, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite material, etc.; B1 grade wall material: gypsum board, fibrous plasterboard, cement particle board, mineral wool board, glass wool board, perlite board, flame retardant plywood and medium density fiberboard, fireproof plastic decorative sheet, nonflammable double-sided particle board, multicolor coating, flame retardant wallpaper and wall cloth, flame retardant simulated granite decorative plates, magnesium oxychloride cement prefabricated wall panels, flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastic plates, PVC plastic clapboards, high-strength and lightweight composite wallboards, fire-retardant molded wooden composite boards, flame retardant colored artificial boards, nonflammable glass fiber reinforced plastics, etc.
- Q:What is the the best ratio of mortar in refractory cement?
- Specifical proportions are as following: 42.5R cement is 425 rapid hardening cement. Using the 425 cement to compound the mortar. The reducion of cement will naturally impact the workability of the mortar. The mix design standard of the mortar specifies the minimum amount of cement is not less than 200kg / m3. If it is composite mortar, and the strength and workability can be ensured, it is Ok to use 425 to compound. You can look for instructions of mixing proportion of mortar online as a reference.
- Q:Is fireclay poisonous?
- Refractory materials are typically oxides, alumina, magnesium oxide and aluminate cement and etc, which are non-toxic.
- Q:What the fireproofing materialare of the refractory kettle and where they can be sold?
- Many places sell these. Nearly 10 years, can't brun when it is dry, adsorption. You can also baidu these materials. Heat transfer evenly, feldspar, clay and other raw materials with a ceramic products. Traditional casserole can not resist heat difference and also can withstand for 100 high temperature without crack. Aiming at the problem of traditional casserole, easy to crack and air permeability, people joined the spodumene on raw material, produce a high-temperature resistance casserole. It is produced after the high temperature burning makes an earthenware pot to keep the original advantages. Hebei has many places to sell these materials and is also relatively cheaper. The traditional casserole has features of not easy to transfer heat's quartz and slow cooling. Due to production technology and raw materials, it greatly improves the casserole' practicability after research and improvement.
- Q:Which industry does refractory belong to? Does it belong to construction industry?
- It belongs to material, and after all, more than 60% refractories are used in metallurgical industry. If you insist on classifying it, it belongs to supporting industry of metallurgical industry. Refractory industry itself is independent.
- Q:Who knows the highest temperature the high-temperature refractory coating can resist?
- The temperature resistance degree of high temperature coating is different according to different coating types. The temperature resistance degree is vary from tens to thousands, magnesia brick: Greater than 2000 degrees dolomite brick: Greater than 2000 degrees casting corundum brick: Greater than 1990 degrees. The above data come from the network, for reference only.
- Q:Which refractory is suitable for the tunnel kiln?
- Shuttle kiln refractories requires the good thermal shock properties. Because the tunnel kiln is continuous firing furnace, the temperature in the kiln is long time stable and with little fluctuation. The shuttle kiln is intermittent kiln firing. The temperature in the firing kiln is adjusted by the firing curve. It is with a relatively short time and serious fluctuation. The seal and kiln car take use of the heavy corundum brick. If it is continuous kiln, the alumina hollow ball bricks are used in the burning zone. The seal of the burning zone takes use of the kiln car brick and the seal takes use of the heavy corundum brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range