Order On-line Tracking
Superplasticizer is used in ready mix plants for ordinary concrete and high performance concrete.
Superplasticizer is used in mass concrete, high quality flow concrete, and concrete of non easy-to-vibrate in steel-intensive parts.
Superplasticizer is especially for concrete with 28d compressive strength from 60MPa to 100MPa.
(1) Main constitute of ZWL-A-IX pumping agent is polycarboxylic acid water-reducing admixture. It is a kind of anion or non-ionic liquid admixture character with low chlorine, low alkali, non-toxic, no-corrosive, deposit-free, environmentally friendly.
(2) Excellent water-reducing ability. ZWL-A-Ⅸ superplasticizer can significantly reduce 25% ~40% mixing water in concrete.
(3) Improve workability. ZWL-A-Ⅸ superplasticizer can extend setting time of concrete, reduce hydration heat, and delay hydration exothermic process.
The dosage of ZWL-A-Ⅸ superplasticizer for normal strength and high strength concrete is typically 0.6%~1.2% and 1.2%~1.8% respectively, the recommended dosage for GB8076 standard test is 1.0%.
The amount of ZWL-A-Ⅸ superplasticizer used in concrete will be slightly adjusted depending upon job requirements, such as concrete strength, variations in cement, aggregate and other job site conditions. Experiments for appropriate dosage must be carried out when changing concrete mix proportion or materials.
ZWL-A-Ⅸ superplasticizer is ready-to-use as received.
ZWL- A-Ⅸ superplasticizer can not be compound with naphthalene and anthracene water reducing admixtures. Experiment must be done when it is used together with other chemical admixtures and mineral admixtures.
Special storage and charging system are needed. Carefully clean storage, transport pipeline, dispensing equipment, and mixer.
Attention should be paid to equipment quality and charging sequence for high strength concrete.
(1) ZWL-A-Ⅸ superplasticizer is available in sealed plastic or galvanized iron drums. Other special package can also be available according to prior consultation.
(1) Once splashed into eyes and skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical treatment.
(2) Inedible. When eating by mistake, drink sufficient water to urge to vomiting, and then go to hospital.
(3) No littering. Caution should be taken to protect environment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|