Order On-line Tracking
Pumping agent is suit for concrete with the requirements of high strength (with 28d compressive strength between 60MPa ~100MPa), high elastic modulus, low permeability, low shrinkage and excellent durability.
(1) Main constitute of ZWL-A-IX pumping agent is polycarboxylic acid water-reducing admixture. It is a kind of anion or non-ionic liquid admixture character with low chlorine, low alkali, non-toxic, no-corrosive, deposit-free, environmentally friendly.
(2) Excellent water-reducing ability. ZWL-A-IX pumping agent can significantly reduce 14% ~40% mixing water in concrete.
The amount of ZWL-A-IX pumping agent used in concrete will be slightly adjusted depending upon job requirements, such as concrete strength, variations in cement, aggregate and other job site conditions. Experiments for appropriate dosage must be carried out when changing concrete mix proportion or materials.
(1) ZWL-A-IX pumping agent is available in sealed plastic or galvanized iron drums. Other special package can also be available according to prior consultation.
(2) Special measures should be taken to ensure entire package. Keep waterproof during transportation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|