1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: 200 centigrade;
3) Grade: N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH for your choice;
4) Shape: Square;
5) Size:according to customers' request;
6) Coating:Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on;
8) Quality Assurance :ISO9001:2000, RoHS report by SGS, Reach Certificate
9)Physical Property of Magnetic Material:High Coercive Force, High density, High remanence, Anti-demagnetizing, Strong corrosion-resistance, Different series, different work temperature.
- Q:Does ferromagnetic material have a great influence on its temperature? What is the high temperature and low temperature?
- Ferrite made of hard brittle best high temperature can reach 250 DEG through ceramic technology (working temperature) and low price moderate performance there is no corrosion without plating its Curie temperature on sintered NdFeB is as 450 degrees
- Q:Is copper a paramagnetic material? And the air, too, is paramagnetic material?
- Phosphorus (P) or arsenic (As) silicon (Si)}, a substance that produces dislocations and defects by means of a beam. There are also metals with conductive electrons, such as lithium (Li) and sodium (Na), etc. the paramagnetic susceptibility of these paramagnetic metals is independent of temperature, and the particular paramagnetic properties of these metals can be explained by quantum mechanics. Paramagnetism is a weak magnetic properties, but also has its important applications, for example, to study its structure from paramagnetic paramagnetic paramagnetic resonance, especially the electronic configuration structure; ultra low temperature can be used along effect of adiabatic demagnetization magnetic substances was about 1-10-3K, which is a kind of important method ultra low temperature; paramagnetic maser develops in the paramagnetic paramagnetic resonance on the basis of, is not only a kind of ultra low noise microwave amplifier and early application, but also promote the research and invention of Laser Science in life science, such as hemoglobin and myoglobin in combination with oxygen is paramagnetic, but
- Q:Are galvanized steel pipes and stainless steel tubes non-magnetic?
- The galvanized pipe must be magnetic. The stainless steel pipe with good material quality can hardly feel magnetism!
- Q:What will be the future of magnetism and magnetic materials in condensed matter physics?
- Earphone, acoustics, bank card, refrigerator door magnet, microwave oven magnet
- Q:What is ferromagnetic material?
- Magnetic materials are difficult to be divided into soft magnetic materials and hard magnetic materials after magnetization. It is easy to remove the magnetic material after magnetization. It is called soft magnetic material, and the material which is not easy to be magnetized is called hard magnetic material. Generally speaking, soft magnetic materials have less remanent magnetism, and hard magnetic materials have larger remanence.
- Q:What is magnetism? What can be divided into metal materials by magnetism?
- The main characteristic of paramagnetic paramagnetic material is that the permanent magnetic moment exists in the atom no matter whether the external magnetic field exists. But in the absence of external magnetic field, the paramagnetic substance of atomic thermal vibration, irregular macro view, no magnetism; under the external magnetic field, each atomic magnetic moment comparison rules orientation, showed very weak magnetic material. The magnetization is the same as the direction of the external magnetic field, and is strictly proportional to the external magnetic field H. The magnetic properties of paramagnetic materials depend on temperature as well as H. Its magnetic susceptibility H is inversely proportional to the absolute temperature T. In the formula, the C is called the Curie constant, depending on the magnetization and magnetic moment of the paramagnetic material. Generally, the magnetic susceptibility of paramagnetic materials is very small, and the H is about 10^-5 at room temperature. Atoms or molecules that contain odd numbers of electrons, atoms or ions that are not filled with electrons, such as transition elements, rare earth elements, steel elements, and aluminum and platinum, are paramagnetic materials.
- Q:What are the differences between BHC and IHC in magnetic materials?
- A primary characterization of the material's use characteristics, a characterization of the intrinsic properties of the material.
- Q:What is the hysteresis property of ferromagnetic materials?
- When the current in the coil is reduced to zero, that is, the magnetic field strength H=0, the magnetic flux density (B1) retained in the iron core is called remanence. At this point the core is magnetized. If the remanence of the core is to be eliminated, the direction of the current in the coil can be changed, i.e., reverse magnetization is required to change the direction of the magnetic field intensity H. The H value of remanence disappears, called coercive force.
- Q:What are the specific materials for ferromagnetic materials?
- Rare earth permanent magnet magnetic metal: aluminum nickel cobalt permanent magnet, NdFeB, SmCo permanent magnet 2:17
- Q:What are soft magnetic materials?
- Soft magnetic material means that after magnetization, it can not retain the original magnetism.
We are s specialized in manufacturing and selling all kinds of permanent magnetic materials. We are one of the major producers of magnets with decades of producing experience. Our company has advanced production equipments, experienced personnels and reliable quality assurance system. Our quality system was certified by TUV(BM TRADA & UKAS) for ISO9001:2000. We can manufacture all kinds of magnetic components of high precision to meet the customers' requirements for different designs.
Our company is looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely and developing together with old and new friends.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range