1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: 200 centigrade;
3) Grade: N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH for your choice;
4) Shape: Square;
5) Size:according to customers' request;
6) Coating:Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on;
8) Quality Assurance :ISO9001:2000, RoHS report by SGS, Reach Certificate
9)Physical Property of Magnetic Material:High Coercive Force, High density, High remanence, Anti-demagnetizing, Strong corrosion-resistance, Different series, different work temperature.
- Q:Does VCD disk use magnetic material and how to record information?
- Here, in particular, for the rewritable CD-RW, the smear is not organic dye, but a kind of carbon material, when the laser is not in the burning, burning a "pit", but change the polarity of the carbon material, through the polarity change the carbon material, to form the "0" and "1" code sequence. The polarity of this carbon material can be changed repeatedly, this means that the CD can be repeatedly erased.
- Q:How do you remove magnetism or electricity from metal?
- Degaussing: when the magnetized material, influence of external energy, such as heat, impact, the domain which the magnetic moment direction will become inconsistent, magnetism will be weakened or disappeared, this process is called degaussing.
- Q:What is the relationship between the magnetism of the material and temperature and pressure?
- It can be said that the two phase transition temperature, as the technology improved high temperature permanent magnet can reach 500 degrees around the normal operating environment (such as the FeCrCo FeCrCo permanent magnet high temperature (--50----+500 degrees), the Curie temperature of 680 degrees): magnet pressure under normal atmospheric pressure can meet the use of the environment, but the shape of the product structure at atmospheric pressure under specific may change such as magnet powder at low or high pressure situation due to changes in the properties of shape also will change.
- Q:What is ferrite magnetic material?
- The two kinds of ferrite also have the intersection of applications, many domestic products are now through technical transformation, would like to replace NdFeB ferrite.
- Q:What is the magnetic properties of magnetic materials?
- Simply put, the magnetic properties of magnetic material, the permanent magnet material is mainly "magnetizing" can retain the size of the magnetic, and the same volume of "magnet" can retain much magnetism;
- Q:Are galvanized steel pipes and stainless steel tubes non-magnetic?
- The galvanized pipe must be magnetic. The stainless steel pipe with good material quality can hardly feel magnetism!
- Q:Why can stainless steel standard parts absorb magnetism? What kind of material is it?
- Ferritic stainless steels and martensitic stainless steels themselves are magnetic, whether or not they are machined.Only through the analysis and identification of metal components can we know the specific quality of stainless steel. Naked observation is impossible to identify the specific stainless steel material.
- Q:What are the specific materials for ferromagnetic materials?
- Rare earth permanent magnet magnetic metal: aluminum nickel cobalt permanent magnet, NdFeB, SmCo permanent magnet 2:17
- Q:If a product contains Fe, it can be attracted by a magnet. But not to attract other metals. Then this product does not have magnetic pressure
- The magnetic fields do not show magnetism when interacting with each other, but under the guidance of external forces (such as magnetic fields), the molecules are arranged in the same direction, showing magnetism, which is commonly called a magnet. Natural magnet is a kind of iron ore, its main component is Fe3O4, and its physical properties belong to crystal, so its internal molecular arrangement is regular, and the molecular current orientation is consistent, which leads to magnetism. Fe3O4 is a magnetic black crystal, commonly known as magnetite, is a complex oxide, in which 1/3 is Fe2+, 2/3 is Fe3+, Fe3O4 can be considered as a compound formed by FeO and Fe2O3. [the substance is Fe (FeO2) 2, ferrous iron]. Iron and iron oxide can be attracted by magnets. Cobalt and nickel can also be used. Iron oxide doesn't work
- Q:Why can't capacitors use magnetic materials?
- There is only an electric field in the capacitor and there is no magnetic field. Is the magnetic material indifferent? As long as you wish, you can still use the iron sheet to make the capacitor.
We are s specialized in manufacturing and selling all kinds of permanent magnetic materials. We are one of the major producers of magnets with decades of producing experience. Our company has advanced production equipments, experienced personnels and reliable quality assurance system. Our quality system was certified by TUV(BM TRADA & UKAS) for ISO9001:2000. We can manufacture all kinds of magnetic components of high precision to meet the customers' requirements for different designs.
Our company is looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely and developing together with old and new friends.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range