|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:painting over ceremic tile?
- Don't do it. Remove the old tile and start over. You have to live with this for a long time (I'm assuming you own). Don't live with something thats not what you want. Even if you think down the road at resale value....a painted tile (I don't think you can even do it) would be a real black mark against the property.
- Q:removing grout from tile?
- If the dust is right on the surface of the tile, use an acid to remove it such as CLR purchased at your grocer or white vinegar, which if the grout dust is thin, will also dissolve it. The layer of silicone sealant is so thin that the CLR or white vinegar will penetrate it easily and the grout will dissolve. The surface of the tile will not be attacked by CLR or white vinegar. If the dust in in the grout or if the grout is uneven, Dust, or even imperfections such as ridges, can easily be smoothed out in tile grout. Take a sheet of 120 grit sand paper and fold it back several times until it forms a rounded edge suitable to sand on the tile grouting. Sand out the dust or imperfections with that sand paper. This is commonly done in tiling installations where some imperfection is present. You can either leave as is after sanding or reskim a coat of grout over and then reseal.
- Q:Tiles, remove or not?
- Weeks? An hour should be enough to remove a good portion of them as long as you don't want to save them. Take a hammer and smash the tiles. It does work.
- Q:Does anyone know how to remove paint from tile without ruining the original tile?
- Try using a Heat Gun. Cheap or rentable locally. They lift paint beautifully. Ask the guys that sell/rent what they think. It depends on what kind of paint. It's probubly enamel. There are solvents that will lift that stuff like you wouldn't believe. Wear gloves, eye protect, and reperator if you can't get good ventilation. Othewise you'll lift the inside of your nose too! Scraper or putty knife will peel it all away.
- Q:marble tile for counter top?
- You can use any type tile you like. Just be aware of what can and cannot be done with the type you choose. Scratching, burns and cracking are the most common downfalls of countertop tiles. First thing to consider before applying any type tile is to make sure the counter is capable of supporting the additional weight. The foundation is the most important part of any building process.
- Q:Tile throughout the house?
- wanting to change guest bedroom with tile or laminate flooring.. Have tile through out house. Any idea of what would look best?
- Q:can i wallpaper over tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can i wallpaper over tile? i have an area of tile covering one corner of my bedroom in my rented flat - will wallpaper stick to it?
- Q:Installing tile over laminate?
- Do not lay Ceramic tile over the laminatee floor, you must remove the laminat and get to the sub-floor and remove it then put down sheets of durarock on the floor joist. If you are laying it on a concrete floor you must still pull the laminate up and have a clean level surface so the mortar will bond. If you don't remove the laminatee your tile will float on the laminat. Hope this helps.
- Q:How is the wax on the new tiles clean?
- With water poured in a wax on the tile, the wax after melting by the heat floating in the water, until the water temperature drops, with a rag of a touch of water and wax with the erase.You try it, listen to others say. There is a dry wipes often paint, paint more than no, but it is very environmentally friendly, or you use a rag with a little detergent and other things will have the effect of this is a kung fu live, do not impatient! It is too troublesome to find a clean look over the whole!
- Q:Installing beadboard over ceramic tile?
- It's better to remove the tile altogether, including the old backer board. We did that as insurance, we found there was no insulation in the wall so it was good that we did. Cover the entire wall with sheetrock (green board, meant for a wet location) then glue the beadboard in place with water proof adhesive (applied with a caulk gun). It's worth the extra time and effort for your own house and you'll know it's done correctly and will last for many years to come. Good luck, been there done that and still in the process. It's a labor of love, I guess! :o)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range