|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What's the difference between tile mastic & tile adhesive?
- Mastic is a glue, an adhesive. It is used for wall tile, but not in a shower. Thinset is a portland cement based product that is used on floor tile and for any large wall tile application or if a wall tile is going to be used in a high water area like a shower. I answered your second question on your other post.
- Q:covering existing tile backsplash?
- It's okorder.com/
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- Want you like to get instant access to over 16,000 woodworking plans? Check it out https://tr.im/4abb1 Along with stone, mud and animal parts, wood was one of the first materials worked by early humans. Microwear analysis of the Mousterian stone tools used by the Neanderthals show that many were used to work wood. The development of civilization was closely tied to the development of increasingly greater degrees of skill in working these materials.
- Q:Back splash - do we seal before travertine tile is put on the wall?
- Put the back splash tile on - then take a sponge and apply sealer to tile. Do not get sealer on edges that grout will fill in - put just on surface of tile. This will keep grout from sticking into small holes/dips in surface of tile. Let sealer dry good - then grout. Apply blue painters tape to edge of top up against wall to keep grout from getting all over the top. Apply about 2-3 strips of 2 blue painters tape here and also on any edges of wall cabinets/window trim etc. After grout is done and cleaned up - Apply grout sealer. Set first row of wall tile on a yardstick placed on the surface of the top. This will give you an even grout line starting off on the bottom. Use a *fast grab adhesive which will keep tile from sliding around. Take off any electrical covers and apply black electricians tape around the sides of the terminals on these receptacles/switches. Do a good job - take your time.
- Q:Bathroom tiles out, how to re-paste it?
- If you want to use the same as the original, it is necessary to use cement mortar paving, they can also use glass glue, but because the glass glue is basically stick a few points, so there will be hollow drums, water will go into the water, Hook the agent is also very necessary Oh.
- Q:What is the best paint to paint over tile?
- particular. verify you purchase appropriate tile paint from DIY shop. prepare with a small curler in small sections. Take care We additionally tiled over some tiles as long as tiles are enterprise on the partitions you won't be able to tell and you will be able to pickup deals. Tile paint isn't much less high priced and might rather make a multitude.
- Q:Can I install vinyl tiles on top of existing vinyl tiles?
- Wow, okorder.com I have installed over 250,000 square feet in both residential and commercial.
- Q:can you use self adhesive tiles on a bathroom wall? and can you also use them in the bathtub walls?
- no, i never do it
- Q:Floor tiles pop up?
- Bad prep when putting the tiles down - Cheap tiles (or Cheap adhesive) - Excessive water (either standing water or water continuing to leak in the same area) - Clean the area before placing the tiles - Buy the right tiles adheasive for the area your doing. - Keep water from pooling-up on tiles
- Q:What kind of tiles are there in the living room?
- 2, to see the side of the granules of granules are fine and even, the granules are large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem, give a simple example: you get the house is usually the embryo room, wall The surface is very rough cement surface, when you use the putty powder after the wall is relatively smooth, delicate, and you use such a standard to see just fine.
3, the brick stand up, hand tapping the brick body, the more crisp the sound to prove that the higher the density of brick, the better the quality, the more dull the tones to prove that the worse the density of tiles, tiles, anti-fouling,
4, if it is to buy polished tiles (600 specifications above the tiles), hand touch the brick body surface (hand back touch), start to feel the more smooth proof of the brick surface of the pinhole less, the higher the anti-fouling ability, as long as Do not worry about non-slip problems in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
5, the same color to see the surface of the brick surface gloss, the general floor tiles are placed on the ramp on the ramp, there will be above the spotlights or fluorescent lamps, you want to see these bulbs in the brick surface of the shadow (like a mirror The more clear the shadow of the brick to prove the higher the gloss, the greater the hardness of the brick body, the higher the durability, contrary to the more blurred the bubble shadow to prove the lower the hardness of the brick. Note: here I am referring to the polished tiles Oh, and then compare the time must be the same color, you can not use yellow tiles and white brick to compare, that is wrong.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range