|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Spray Glaze for tile?
- It's called re-glazing. There are companies out there that re-glaze bathtubs and ceramic tile. A bathtub can cost about $700 to re-glaze. Home improvement centers have re-glazing kits but they are only as good as the applicator. What's more important than the re-glazing kit, is the preparation. The glaze on the green tile needs to be dulled by acid washing. If you go over the green tile with it's slick surface, the re-glazing will peel off...
- Q:Porcelain or Ceramic tiles?
- Tile terminology could be complicated. maximum varieties of tiles that are created from clay or a mix of clay and different components, then kiln-fired, are seen to be a factor of the better type observed as “Ceramic Tiles”. those tiles could be chop up into 2 communities, porcelain tiles and non-porcelain tiles. those non-porcelain tiles are often observed as ceramic tiles by ability of themselves, break away porcelain tiles.for further information bypass to the link that's given under
- Q:what do tile makers do?
- Hello Most of the tile makers now use dust clay(fine powder) .they have a standard 6x6 two part mould that they fill with a set amount of the powdered clay insert the filled mould in to a fly press of similar type of press remove from the mold decorate glaze and fire in the kiln. this is just to give you some idea. The traditional way is to use plastic clay that's wet clay that you can press into a tile mould by hand or a small press remove leave to dry and then fire when fully dry.You can fine a few help full books on the internet or the Library. Cheers Bob a Job
- Q:Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- Peel and stick tiles are supposed to stick. They don't always stick very well but if they do you might have some trouble getting them or the adhesive off the original floor. I wouldn't do this. All kinds of vinyl flooring are intended to be more or less permanent, not something you take with you when you move. You could get a sheet of vinyl and put it on the floor, sticking it down at the edges with double sided tape. You could get a piece of carpet, or carpet tiles. But honestly, you are in temporary accommodation. Can't you live with what's there for this relatively short time?
- Q:Tiling shower ceiling?
- I would indeed tile the ceiling. Just be sure the bathroom is well vented with all the hot steam in the room. Just search for good easy cleaners. simple windex on the ceiling? not much soap up there?
- Q:quarter pipe shaped tiles?
- American Olean, Summitville and I m sure there other makers make a cove tile meant to be used of flooring corners between the wall tile and floor tile. You can see them in commercial applications allot. I don t see why you cant adopt the same concept to walls. There is also a base tile used for showers called an A 3401 that you could use in the same way. There is a whole color range in in 4x4 and 6x6 tiles. These are nice but basic tiles . Many manufacturers make these, including Florida Tile, Dal Tile and Interceramic that I can think of. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:travertine tile?
- Does the tile feel a little rough where you see the stains? The tile may have been etched by acid like effect of low-pH water (like acid rain does) or from the use of alkaline or acidic cleaners and soap scum removers. Most of the popular cleaners will break down the sealer layer and damage stone tile surfaces. Ideally one should use a non-abrasive, pH-neutral cleaner that is specially formulated for natural stone materials. There is a chance that you could use a polishing powder or compound like MB-11, which you can find out more about at the websites listed below. However, there is also a big chance that you will do more damage to the tile. It might be worth trying to remove the stains/etching in some inconspicuous area on the floor before you use it right out in the middle where damage will be easily seen. If that doesn't work then it may be time to call in a flooring restoration specialist to do the job.
- Q:Home decoration, choose a good wooden floor or tiles good?
- The south or the north Whether the weather is wet is a prerequisite for the choice of wood flooring, of course, humid climates can also be decorated wood flooring, but taking into account the impact of solid wood material is relatively large, after the rainy season after the contraction, expansion deformation.
In general, the use of wood flooring in the north is very suitable, dry climate, relatively cold winter, wood floor comfort is certainly better than the tiles.
There is to look at the decoration style, although the wood can take in vain, but only the color of the relatively strong, no style tiles, diverse styles can cater to a variety of decoration style. More selective, more patterns.
If you are a bored person, it is still a tile it ~
- Q:fixing bathroom tile grout/underlayment?
- DIY doc is correct, but I would add that if this condition has been there for a while, there is the possibility that the floor under the tub is rotted from getting wet everytime some took a shower. I recently had a simular problem in a kitchen of a friend. When I pulled up the tile the floor was so bad that I could stick a screw driver through it with little difficulty. Pulling up the rotted floor boards i discovered that the sub-floor was rotted also. After a little investigating I found a leak in a water line going under his dishwasher. His wife never told him because she thought she was using the dish washer incorrectly. (yes, she is blonde) We had to replace all the flooring in the kitchen
- Q:What size tile would work and look best?
- I okorder.com, All of these websites will have great suggestions on pattern.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range