|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:China's top ten ceramic tile brand ranking?
- 1 De Gao DAVCO
2 · Marble MAPEI
3 · Nippon 4 Sai Lite CERESIT
5. Bose glue Bostik
7. Oliya OLY
8. Rainbow YUHONG 9. more
- Q:Help me save my ceramic tile?!?!?
- Well congradulations on your very clean floor, never fear the clorine bleach will buff off when it is completely dried considering your existing tile is not porus. if that doesn't take care of it, then try this, use a brush and wash it down very good with water and then use a solution of vinegar and water (half and half) this is called an acid wash in the tile work trade. If that does not solve your problem, then get your SIL back over to remove the existing grout and install new or just ask her to pay for it to be done by a professional (which ever suits ya). Be advised to clean your new grout thoughly twice after it has hazed over, then after 72 hours apply an acid wash mentioed above, let it dry, and install a grout sealer.
- Q:Can I use polyester resin to make shower tiles?
- If you have a tile size , sure make the mold just a hair smaller than the tile. Same if your just replacing a few and making the bottle cap tile as a deco tile. Just use a white thin set and completely smooth coat over the back so you see a all white back ground through your deco.. The use of a extra modified thin set is required because this wouldn t be much different than setting glass tiles. GL
- Q:Algebra Question - Length of a tile?
- while they ask you to degree the element of a rectangle, they desire to comprehend how a lot of a unit will extra healthful interior that rectangle. In different words, for a 9 in via 2 in rectangle, they desire to comprehend how many a million via a million (insert unit) squares will extra healthful interior this rectangle. BTW, A=LW section=LengthxWidth answer to above question is: A=LW A=(9)(2) A=18
- Q:can i use porcelain tile in the shower?
- I completely agree w/ DIY Doc w/ 1 personal preferance..I like the larger tilesPorcelion or otherwise in a standerd size shower..But thats a personal choice 20 year installer GL
- Q:Tile Removal?
- it is not the tile removing that would cost the money,it is the making good afterwards as you need a straight flat wall/floor to be able to retile it.If your tiles are sound,well stuck and not falling apart/moving then tiling on top is an option.that creates it's own problems tho,in the end edge,on a wall where the tiles just stop, you will see 2 tiles thickness as opposed to one only.If it is floor tiling you talking about then you will have a small problem by the doors,where the new tiling will be a bit higher than whatever is on the other side of the door.If the tiles are stuck on marine ply,make sure you use flexible adhesive and grout for the new tiling.
- Q:Removing ceramic tile?
- the thing i have found about removing tiles is that you i am never able to remove them without breaking them so i think just go with your insticnts and get the hammer and chizzel to it.
- Q:how to turn square foot into tiles?
- I know you had enough schooling to use a calculator. if not a pencil and division.. Size of tiles matter. They do not sell half a tile so you got to go with a whole one and then cut it to size. So lay some tiles out dry on the floor with the proper grout spacing and count them up when you get a foot worth.(or two feet on a flat floor) as maybe by the time you get to 13 or 11 it is only one tile extra you got to figure with.. Basically the tiles go to a wall and if there is extra that is cut off and put on the next wall(like the tiles were bent) so it looks continuous.. Or just use your calculator and multiply 13 and 11(this sounds like you are only doing the floor?) and add 10% more tiles as a just in case thing and you will get the same batch color of all the tiles. Chances are you can return the unused ones for a full refund. Ask the sales people about that while you are buying them.
- Q:How long do ceramic tiles take to dry after washing?
- it depends on the ventilation in the room tiles will dry quickly because they do NOT absorb water
- Q:What are the tiles?
- 1, polished turn: the type of brick with clay and stone powder pressed by the press, and then fired from the front and the opposite color, not on the glaze, burned, the surface and then polished, so positive It is very smooth, very beautiful, the back is the original face of the brick.
Polished we all know? Such as stone floor and wall, is polished, stone province is not bright, but polished, it looks very bright.
Since it is polished, the problem will follow, because the smooth, bright, so it is not dirty, and dragged with a mop, will leave the water mark, because your mop can not be 100% Clean it, like the same glass, so if you want to clean, it is more effort;
The second drawback is that polished because of smooth, so it is not slip, that is, once the water on the ground, it is very slippery, which is why we see the building inside the stairs and other shops are not the stone Cast into light, but matt, the only way to non-slip.
The third problem is the color of the liquid is easy to penetrate, the simplest test is to take the pen in the brick surface to write a few words, poor polishing turn, immediately wipe after writing, are not necessarily able to clean, writing may have infiltrated Well, good brand, because the press is good, high density, coupled with the firing of the high temperature, the density is very high, so it is not easy to infiltrate, but this is not absolute, no matter how good the polishing, if write the word 10 Minutes and then rub, but also must leave the traces of never wipe, because the ink has been infiltrated into the brick inside.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range