|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:1 package tiles can paste the number of square brick
- The amount of tiles used, there are two main factors: First, the roughness of the base surface, the second is the use of smear tools. The more flat surface, the use of the less. Toothed scraper is the best tool for the construction of ceramic tile, the smaller the mouth, the smaller the amount.
In the relatively flat base, De Gao's technical engineers measured, 6mm wide and 6mm deep tooth-shaped scraper dosage of about 3.5kg / ㎡, 10mm wide and 10mm deep tooth-shaped scraper dosage of about 5kg / ㎡, 12mm wide 12mm deep tooth scraper dosage is about 7kg / ㎡. To Tak Tak tiles common 20Kg package count, you can paste 3 to 7 square meters.
Should pay attention to the big mouth is to paste a large tile, heavy brick, ordinary home decoration, with a small mouth of the scraper on it.
- Q:The walls of my bathroom will be chocolate brown with light pink bordering. Tile help?
- Any of these will work well..... turquoise or aqua dark green or light green beige lavender med. blue =)
- Q:Remodeling kitchen. Do I replace cabinets or ceramic tiles first?
- you would want to lay your tile floor first. your base cabinets are 21inches to the toekick so measure off the wall about 18inches do not tile the 18inches saves tile and easier to install cabinets if you have to cut the bottom of the cabinet. as far as your appliances are conserned, tile the fridge to the wall and stove and dishwasher only one tile under it. you wont see past the tile and you put plywood the rest of the way. easier to install your stoves' anti tip into the wood rather than tile. your dishwasher will slide right into place and would be easy to take out if you have to repair it.
- Q:Where can I buy Carolina Clay 12x12 ceramic tile?
- Custom Petroglyph Ceramic Tile I photograph images of petroglyphs at southwest rock art sites and then carve detailed petroglyph replicas into ceramic tile for installation in your home or office. The samples of southwestern decor tiles shown here are selected for contrast between the color of the tile's outer glaze and the tile core material. The color of the image will be the same color as the interior of the tile, which is usually the same color as the back of the tile. The tile show on this page is tile that I thought attractive. Since there are thousands of different tiles available from hundreds of manufacturers, most of the tile I carve is purchased by the customer, sent to me for carving and then sent back to the customer.
- Q:Can you paint ceramic tiles?
- There is special paint for ceramic tiles but it would be less expensive to just re-tile. Rustoleum makes some cool stuff but very expensive and labor intensive.
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- determine if you would want lots cut tiles along the edge or not. if you do want cut tiles, square the room, level the floor, line the floor and start laying tiles from the center towards the wall. if you dont want a lot of cutted tile. plan it that the cutted tiles on the side of the wall that can be hidden. square the wall, level the floor and line the floor. you may want to start from the entrance door. use tile spacers and use the lines regularly so you would have a well alligned tiles. remember not to use too dry or too wet tile adhives. too dry is difficult to manage and too wet will cause bubbles and would be hallow. these would be weak points of the tile and breaks easily. get a book with illustrations or someone to help you. especially wiht the cutting
- Q:Floor tile dings-how to repair?
- Sorry to hear that.. Any tile will top chip inexpensive or not.. Just some more easy than others.. This depends on the type of tile..I ve always had people touch them up w/ an enamel touch up that you repair appliances with.. This will depend on colors of course .. Finger nail polish is a tougher touch up product to help too.. Not a cure or a fix but a hide.. Should you get more tile in the future and want to avoid this get a pure porcelain were color go all the way thru and not a porcelain bodied tile there is a difference GL
- Q:Dealing with Odd angles in countertop tiling?
- My hubby tried to tile ours...BIG mistake!! LOL Go to Home Depot and get help. LOL
- Q:What is half tiles
- Water absorption is less than 0.5% is called the whole tile is greater than the pottery is half porcelain. There is a very simple way to distinguish between the water is poured on the back of the brick very little water can be quickly sucked into the semi-porcelain is, and vice versa is all porcelain, and from the name and use can also The whole tiles are called antique tiles, polished tiles, tiles, matte bricks, etc., there are generally called with a certain stone, a certain jade, such as cloud shadow stone, amber jade, etc. are all tiles, The use of points on the majority of home clay floor of the earth tiles are all porcelain, and home bathroom, kitchen sticky porcelain walls are all semi-porcelain, so now the mainstream is the use of matte tiles, antique brick
- Q:is this tile estimate high?
- Seems a little excessive, $900 for laying 70 tiles, even taking away the cost of the plywood, hopefully they'll lay in order to level surface,Or if Concrete, The use of a Self-levelling Compound is a Must ! *Ask if they will use a self-levelling compound to 'seal ' the floor of course, make it a level surface on which to lay the tiles. If corners are cut, (no pun intended) Then there is a good chance of the grout cracking in the not too distant future, and so allowing water to ingress itself under the tile-adhesive and the tile itself, leading to a Very expensive mistake. (Hth). .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range