|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:bathroom tiles?
- Using a straight edge clamped down, a scoring knife,and tile nippers. Or use a Band saw or scroll saw using the appropriate blade, which would be a masonry blade. Bye
- Q:Installing laminate around a sliding glass door and tiles?
- For the tile you can get metal edging to use as a transition from the tile to whatever else; the shape of the edging is determined by what it butts up against. Several different shapes are available in various colors. It is mortared in under the tiles to form a finished edge. You can get this stuff at Home Depot in the tile department.
- Q:kitchen tile backsplash?
- If your husband is concerned because of the cuts, it ll depend a lot on what type of tile your working with.. A soft bodied tile that is self spacing. The kind that has little lugs on them and fit together fairly tight, these are easy to do.A little more challenging if they require a spacer. If you use a mastic, the tiles will stay pretty much in place when you set them and then place a small spacer in the joint. If you know or when you know what type your installing e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. I ll help you along and give you pointers.. GL
- Q:tile backsplash on drywall?
- Backerboard, hardiboard cement board, different material, same purpose. It would be overkill on your project. whether you do it is up to you. but definitly not necessary. its mostly used for extreme wet conditions where water is constant in contact, such as shower/baths, or flooring on drywall install the tile directly on the drywall using thinset mortar, premixed is fine to use especially for smaller projects. use spacers and a good grout, let dry about 12 hours,then wipe it down again, let it dry for 6 hours then apply sealer. on backerboard, remember applying backerboard to drywall will extend your wall, if you use 1/2 backerboard, plus 1/8 thinset, then 1/4 tile, you bring out the wall 7/8 of inch, of course they make 1/4 backerboard but still 5/8, remember you have to cap this somehow to bring the tile back to the wall. If you want more flush look you need to remove the area of drywall which you plan on tiling, when you do this, cut the drywall about 3 smaller on all sides smaller than the area you are tiling, cause you have to tape and finish seams between the backerboard joints using fiberglass mesh and mortar, screw holes need to be filled as well. as far as drywall to backerboard joints easier to do what i said above and keep it flush. The only consequeces is that without proper installation it could lead to moisture problems. But thats with anything that isnt' properly installed.
- Q:Can I use polyester resin to make shower tiles?
- I think that you can make tiles with resin. Just make a mold of a tile. A square mold, put the caps inside, then pour the resin inside and let it dry. It might work that way.
- Q:Tiling Floors and Counters. Same or different tile?
- All your tile selections should co-ordinate but do not need to match exactly. I like the big tiles on the floor but not on the counters and back splash. The large tile will make those areas seem out of scale. I'd go with a similar tile but in a smaller size on the counter and back splash and see if you can find some accent tile to work into your design of the back splash. All it takes is a band of something like natural stone, glass tile or a textured tile to kick it up a notch and by using the more expensive tile sparingly, you're not increasing your costs but certainly increasing the eye appeal.
- Q:How do you put on stick on tiles,?
- Make sure the floor is clean and all the old glue from previous installations has been removed. Pop a chalk mark from opposing walls so they cross in the center of the room. Start at the center and work towards the walls so that everything looks even all the way around when you're finished. If the tiles have lines or a pattern running in one direction then turn every other tile 90 degrees or it will look wavery. To help the tiles stick, stack them up and let an electric heater blow on them for 30 minutes prior to starting installation. Warm tiles are a lot easier to lay and get butted up without cracks between them.
- Q:Do I want to use the concavity of a marble tiles to make a TV backdrop, right? Help designers,
- The concavity stone is very unique, not only can do the backdrop can also do the home garden, but I still like their art painting, is the need for rice too much. O (╯ □ ╰) o, the last only bought a cappuccino series of brick, but we can learn from the effect.
- Q:Tile grout stain?
- Aqua Mix sells a product called Grout Colorant. It comes in all the grout colors available. It is painstaking to recolor the grout, but I have done thousands of square feet, and it looks good. Just follow the instructions on the bottle. Home Depot has a few colors, but a flooring store can get all of the colors.
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range