|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is good for tiles?
- Now the market is full of a lot of ceramic tile brand, a national well-known brands, there are some small brands for the local market, of course, in the conditions and budget allowed to recommend or choose some well-known brands, so the quality of the product more To ensure that at the same time after-sales service and construction guidance and so will be more sound, the following can give you some of the market on the front of the brand sales De Gao, Leibang Si, Xi card, porcelain Lai paste, the proposal is for reference only, specific Or you need to decide.
- Q:How to look at the quality of tiles
- Not a professional to buy tiles, as long as the attention of tiles glazed light, flat, slippery, delicate, color should be clear, the pattern should be uniform, percussion to crisp (cooked), the size to be consistent. I see that Bacheng is a good tiles.
- Q:how to drill porcelain tile?
- Also do not rush. Slow, slow, slow drill speed and minimal pressure. Having someone spray water while you drill also helps. Getting through the gloss layer is the hardest part as drill will want to slide. The tile bits you purchase at store will wear out after a few holes so keep fresh ones handy.
- Q:Installing tile over laminate?
- you cant. the laminate will not adhese to the tile. trust me, you should just rip up the laminate. it can be fun, and there is most likely ply wood underneath it. this will make your update much more pleasant and permanent and will also be very easy. good luck with things :-)
- Q:glazed or polished tile?
- You don t necessarily need to go with a porcelain. They are vastly over sold. They can be a great tile but not always stronger. So you know, these are not polished, its just the glaze thats put on them. Only stones such as granites and marbles are polished. Two things you have to consider of they brighter glazed tiles ( porcelains or ceramic) You have to think about the slip resistance on the shinier tiles. They are rated 0-4 for the residential settings You only want a 3or 4 rated tile or classified tile.the othe consideration is that the shiny tiles will show day to day dirt and water spots easier. Where your matte or satin type finishes show a minimal amounts. The larger tiles do a nice job as far as less grout but care must be taken when installing because these larger tiles can be slightly different sizing and I ve seen slightly warped tile when they get this big. They can be harder to set with a smaller joint, so make sure the installer has some background. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Algebra Question - Length of a tile?
- let the length of square tiles be x. thus, 200*x^2=128(x+1)^2 =>25x^2=16x^2+16+32x =>9x^2-32x-16=0 =>(9x+4)(x-4)=0 =>x=4 (answer)
- Q:Would it cost less to put a fiberglass shower in or tile it with cheaper 1$ tile?
- If you are doing the tile work yourself, it will be cheaper than having one of those fiberglass shower enclosures put in. You are looking at the cost of tile (at $1/sqft.), grout ($10 or less), permabase/durock ($9 per 3x5 sheet), mastic ($30 for high quality), and caulk ($4), to get the job done. On an average size shower, this will bring your total material bill in at right around $200. This is based on entirely ripping out your old shower walls (back to the studs), and building an entirely new shower. A complete rennovation for $200. This is what I do for a living, and I can honestly tell you that you will save tons if you are handy enough to do this yourself. One side note on the pre-fab showers (fiberglass, urethane, etc) - we get a lot of calls to come out and remove mold from these types of enclosures. On most that I've seen there are a lot of corners and small nooks that moisture gathers up and sits in. Just something to watch out for should you go that method. Good luck to you, either way.
- Q:Shower was leaking, when I removed the tiles, the wood underneath the shower was wet?
- Is this tile in the shower? If so you need to pull up the tile and have a tile membrane installed on the floor to waterproof the area. If it is outside the shower the wood should be treated wood or it will bulge and crack the tile in the future. If it is treated wood then you can just lay replacement tile down. If they know what they are doing and have the appropriate help, then any tile job can be done in one day.
- Q:Grout Question - Foyer Floor and Hallway Ceramic Tile?
- Depend on the style of house.. example 50s and victorian houses black will look good.Other than that I wouldn t change it. You make much of a dramatic change and eyes will be drawn downward..If your having trouble w/ the white grout staying white try staining it w/ a stain made for grout.. Time consuming and slow but you can do it yourself and it ll last for years.. Digging out grout is a risk of chipping tiles and not digging down deep enough I stained my gout from a lite grey to a dark grey .. GL
- Q:Tile setting problems?
- Plain and simple, the guy did not do a good job. It's rare for anyone to install tiles perfect, if you look at any tile job, and I don't care who did it, you are going to find imperfections, but thats just it, you have to look for them. To just casually look, you should see no problems at all. If you can live with it, get discount on the job your happy with if you hate it, have him rip them up and replace them at his expense If you can afford it and hate them. hire someone else to redo the floor and take the first guy to court in an attempt to recoup your money..if he couldn't do right the first time , I doubt he'll be able to do right if given a second chance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range