|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:labor cost for installing 50 quare feet of tile?
- The price of tiling depends mostly on who's installing the tile and things like. extra for a diagonal, a basic install price starts at around $5-$10 sq ft and have heard of up to $25 sq ft depending on the complexity of the pattern.
- Q:Remove/Seal Old Tile Glue in Kitchen?
- its probably easierto lay down a thin underlayment such as luan or you can get a glue remover which is lots of work a quarter or 8th in floor board is simplest
- Q:should i tile my new shower ceiling?
- Tile the ceiling because the tile is easier to maintain than paint. The ceiling will not get as dirty as the rest of the shower. Do not ever use Windex on travertine, or any other natural stone. The ammonia will etch it, remove sealer and eventually ruin your grout. Never use acidic cleaners of any type on stone. Seal with a good penetrating sealer and clean only with cleaners made for stone. Be sure the shower gets good ventilation to prevent mold and mildew.
- Q:quarter pipe shaped tiles?
- American Olean, Summitville and I m sure there other makers make a cove tile meant to be used of flooring corners between the wall tile and floor tile. You can see them in commercial applications allot. I don t see why you cant adopt the same concept to walls. There is also a base tile used for showers called an A 3401 that you could use in the same way. There is a whole color range in in 4x4 and 6x6 tiles. These are nice but basic tiles . Many manufacturers make these, including Florida Tile, Dal Tile and Interceramic that I can think of. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:what is a easy way to remove glue down floor tiles?
- Wear okorder.com/... you will also need lots of rags and ventilation. I hope you meant vinyl tiles?
- Q:Question About Slate Tile...?
- Well, most natural stone companies believe it or not do not make a bullnose. At least in the midwest I have yet to see one yet. If there are any tiles left at home depot you can by a few extra pcs and make bullnose. There is a bullnose blade that can be attached to a wet saw to make the cut what it does is just creates a rounded edge to form a bullnose. However the blade is expensive so you can see if there are any contractors in your area who may do this kind of job and already the correct tools to create a bullnose. That is if the tile isn't dicontinued.
- Q:Will cloudiness from sealer finish disappear on ceramic tile?
- Unfortunately the cloudiness will not likely go away. The problem is that there is moisture in the sealer and the top of the sealer is not smooth. You may be able to fix this by just polishing the tiles with some steel wool (not the kitchen kind, the 00 or 000 polishing kind). Basically, just use the steel wool like sandpaper and rub out the finish. Rubbing out your finish is something that most woodworkers do to get a smooth and clear finish on their work and it also works for any other type of finish. If the steel wool doesn't work then you will want to either sand off the finish or use a finish remover to get the finish out. If you bake the tiles to burn off the water then you will likely yellow the finish or, depending on the finishing product, burn and blacken the finish.
- Q:How to paste tiles better
- Paste Tile Method
In a large area kitchen or open kitchen, you can only hang the cabinet below the console above the space, so that both to meet the functional needs, there are more changes.
The combination of basic paving methods. The most common paving method is the tile to the straight shop, the rectangular wall can be vertical or playing the horizontal shop, slanting is also a usual skill, the effect is very good, but only applies to square tiles, some people like to tile the wrong Come, into a special word pattern. Straight and oblique methods are often used together.
Decorative lines and pieces of embellishment. General space wall only use a decorative line, arranged in the ground from 0.8 meters to 1 meter position, also known as waist line. Waist line is best not to break. Can also use the two waist lines, arranged in the ground from the ground with 0.4 meters with 2 meters position, if you want to pave more waist, you should choose the thickness, different styles, or too cumbersome. Flowers are usually the finishing touch of the role, the use of the wall above the waist of the eye. It is not in the fine, can be regularly distributed in each wall one or two pieces.
- Q:Tiling around standing radiators?
- Car jack lift the rad a little and pop tile under.
- Q:Difference between tile?
- Porcelain indicates the type of clay used to make the tile. Ceramic incorporates all clay tiles, including porcelain. There is no way to tell unless you look at the back of the tile. They often use glass tiles in bathrooms now, too. Ask an experienced installer for tile already in place or an experienced seller of tile if you want new tile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range